+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

sush06

Jul 12, 2018
I have a question. Do they work on holidays and on saturdays and are they following Indian national holidays or canadian national holidays because i check my mail on weekdays that’s it. I don’t know if they are working or not because if they do than they would have been done with 2017 applicants. Its really frustrating to wait that long

Nileshbhawar007

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Windsor
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2018
Nomination.....
13-07-2018
Hii guys here’s my update
I am in inland OINP paper based non express entry applicant

File receive AUGUST 7 2018
AOR sept 12 2018
Waiting for medical request

Can you please tell estimated time

anujcity

May 2, 2018
Heyyy Guys , I am inland applicant. Still I m waiting MR. I am thinking about to do upfront medical in January. And also I m going to India in January. So can I do medical in india. If yes than how can I do and what should I do for it? Please suggest me.

Trnguyen

Jun 19, 2018
Hi guys,
Im in SK and waiting for MR..
Anyone know how long it take from AOR to MR?
I got AOR on Aug 8.
Thanks guys

Akhall

Jul 11, 2018
Hello Random 1992,

I am coming back to you again because I am still battling with the issue of applying for a work permit for my spouse. I called CIC office on three different occasions and explained my situation to them: I do not have a NOC B job and I have an ongoing PR application under the Provincial Nominee program and my spouse is outside Canada. I was told by the agents that my spouse can apply for a work permit and also a TRV at the same time based on the fact that I have an ongoing PR application. The agent asked that my spouse include the following documents: My work permit, my provincial nomination certificate and our marriage certificate. The agent also sent me the following email:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Open work permit - Spouse or common-law partner of a provincial nominee

An open work permit (open WP) is a great opportunity to work in Canada temporarily. It enables you to work with any employer you wish.

You can apply for an open work permit if you are the spouse/common-law partner of a Provincial Nominee.

Application form

The application is available on our website. You can either:

• Apply online, or
  • Send an application by mail.
We recommend reading the instruction guide first, it will assist you in completing and submitting your application.

You will need to submit a complete application before your status expires so that your current status is maintained under the same conditions until a decision is made on your permit request (implied status).

Once your work permit is approved, you can start working.

To find out how long it may take to process your application, please visit the processing times page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My concern is that when I click on the page, it takes me to CIC website that says applying from inside Canada, which was why I had to call back the second and third time. Also, when I check for eligibility and select provincial nominee as an option, it generates lots of forms including LMIA forms and some payment from my employee if I am exempt.

1. My question now is what document checklist should I use for this application if I decide to apply on paper, which seems like the most plausible thing to do.
2. If I also decide to apply online, should I just ignore the list of documents that were generated when checking for eligibility?

I am at a loss and would require a constructive advise to help me move forward.

NB : We have made two applications for visitors visa and were refused, I also explained this to the agent. I do not want to send the wrong application and stand a chance of being rejected again, as I believe that one of the reasons for those rejections was probably because we sent in the wrong application. We ordered notes the first time and there was nothing tangible there, only that there are no family ties in Canada.

Thank you in advance.
Hello Random 1992,

I am coming back to you again because I am still battling with the issue of applying for a work permit for my spouse. I called CIC office on three different occasions and explained my situation to them: I do not have a NOC B job and I have an ongoing PR application under the Provincial Nominee program and my spouse is outside Canada. I was told by the agents that my spouse can apply for a work permit and also a TRV at the same time based on the fact that I have an ongoing PR application. The agent asked that my spouse include the following documents: My work permit, my provincial nomination certificate and our marriage certificate. The agent also sent me the following email:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Open work permit - Spouse or common-law partner of a provincial nominee

An open work permit (open WP) is a great opportunity to work in Canada temporarily. It enables you to work with any employer you wish.

You can apply for an open work permit if you are the spouse/common-law partner of a Provincial Nominee.

Application form

The application is available on our website. You can either:

• Apply online, or
  • Send an application by mail.
We recommend reading the instruction guide first, it will assist you in completing and submitting your application.

You will need to submit a complete application before your status expires so that your current status is maintained under the same conditions until a decision is made on your permit request (implied status).

Once your work permit is approved, you can start working.

To find out how long it may take to process your application, please visit the processing times page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My concern is that when I click on the page, it takes me to CIC website that says applying from inside Canada, which was why I had to call back the second and third time. Also, when I check for eligibility and select provincial nominee as an option, it generates lots of forms including LMIA forms and some payment from my employee if I am exempt.

1. My question now is what document checklist should I use for this application if I decide to apply on paper, which seems like the most plausible thing to do.
2. If I also decide to apply online, should I just ignore the list of documents that were generated when checking for eligibility?

I am at a loss and would require a constructive advise to help me move forward.

NB : We have made two applications for visitors visa and were refused, I also explained this to the agent. I do not want to send the wrong application and stand a chance of being rejected again, as I believe that one of the reasons for those rejections was probably because we sent in the wrong application. We ordered notes the first time and there was nothing tangible there, only that there are no family ties in Canada.

Thank you in advance.
@ohmygawd Did you submit the application for your spouse? Did everything work out?

Jianjian

Feb 24, 2018
someone told that requiring more notes is bad. below is the content:
'''Hi everyone,

This morning, I met my local MP for a general inquiry session about my wife's application.
I got the chance to asked her if i order our gmcs notes will it delay our application. She said yes, and i was shocked!
She told me they don't like when you order your notes because it's like you don't trust them with your file or you
have some concerns about your file. She told me lots of people had their application delayed because they ordered notes too often and some of them were even put on a queue for an interview.

Just wanted to share her views on the gmcs notes'''

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpnp Outland paper based applicants
received by CIC on 5th November 2017
AOR 12th January 2018
received fairness letter for ielts on June 2018 which was updated in July. no progress so far. anyone with same timeline. please share
you're a week ahead of mine. haven't receive any update since i received AOR last January 16, 2018. i'm still hoping i'm still on track with the process. feels like long enough to receive any update from them. no FT's and MR yet.

Mureedabbas

Oct 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
HEY TO ALL. IAM SNIP PAPER BASED OUT LAND APPLICANT. CIC RECEIVED DATE IS : 7TH AUGUST 2018: RECEIVED AOR 19TH SEPTEMBER 2018. WAITING FOR MR: PLEASE ANYONE CAN SHARE THE LINK FROM WHERE I CAN KNOW MY VISA OFFICE.

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
Hii guys here’s my update
I am in inland OINP paper based non express entry applicant

File receive AUGUST 7 2018
AOR sept 12 2018
Waiting for medical request

Can you please tell estimated time
hello we never got MR after march 1 file received date. so you have to wait about 5 months since yours is in august you can count the days. not to discourage you but it is according to the current trend. its hard wait i know.

Princess Ayat

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
July 2017 inland applicants are still waiting for medical request.. Keep waiting
hello we never got MR after march 1 file received date. so you have to wait about 5 months since yours is in august you can count the days. not to discourage you but it is according to the current trend. its hard wait i know.

Reactions: maplegoal

Nileshbhawar007

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Windsor
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2018
Nomination.....
13-07-2018
thanks Jaspreet
For your information
Were you in Fanshawe college?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
July 2017 inland applicants are still waiting for medical request.. Keep waiting
See there is no time period, February 2018 AOR candidate( Outland) already passed mr and still 2018 January applicants receiving mr