+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

yinnoo

Sep 7, 2018
BCPNP Inland applicant
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 27, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 24, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 24, 2018.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 4, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. Pre-arrival letter received on June 30

Reemalp

Jul 26, 2017
Hinton
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
BCPNP Inland applicant
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 24, 2018.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 4, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hey there we have got similar timeline please be in touch. ... :)

ChrisBanks

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
BCPNP Inland applicant
Same but my pre arrival was June 28

ohmygawd

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Hello all, the following is my timeline:
Application received January 29
AOR March 1
Medical Request June 8
Medical Passed June 15

There has been no update since then......I have a friend who applied at the same time and this friend already got the pre-arrival letter.
Should I be worried that I have not received the pre-arrival letter yet?
Everyone that applied at the same time that I did seem to have received the pre-arrival letter.....any thoughts please?

Reign

Jan 29, 2017
Hi everyone.. hope someone can help me.. im MPNP applicant, had my medical done and as per checking thru hotline ive passed the medical. Anyone knows the next step and how long would it take? Thanks

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone.. hope someone can help me.. im MPNP applicant, had my medical done and as per checking thru hotline ive passed the medical. Anyone knows the next step and how long would it take? Thanks
Are you inland or outland? When was your AOR date and medical request? Did you receive the pre-arrival email or additional document request? This info will help to determine where you are in the process?

mnsx236

Sep 9, 2018
Hi all,
Please help me in the translation of the birth certificate process, I have translated recently my birth certificate.
But not sure whether I have sent right documents or not.

I have sent below docs:

1.Translation In English
2. Certificate of Translation by Translator with notarized ( statement that translator Sworn before at Notary public)
3.after that I have notarized the original document(negative language document) (This notary is different from Translated above notary )

I have taken copy of the above all documents and sent to CIC.
Please help me , is these are correct document I have sent or need to add some more documents here.

syali

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,

Anyone here with July AOR ? Please connect and update your timeline. Thank you

* I think the average duration for getting medical is 90 days from AOR

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

Anyone here with July AOR ? Please connect and update your timeline. Thank you

* I think the average duration for getting medical is 90 days from AOR
Not really its been 5 and half months no updates after AOR even there r some people ahead of me without update after AOR it is slow now