+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

lazyguy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Hi,
I have a quick question about "view submitted application".

I linked my application ten days ago. But I can't see any documents in "Documents submitted by the client" page in CIC web site yet.
So, I just wonder when I see my documents I sent

Thanks.

Have a good day!
You cannot see documents you sent along your paper application. That section can be used to track documents that you will provide additionally when requested.

Reactions: Tom Park

Naxie

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi, Everyone.
I want to upload again my time line.

after MPNP inland,
I sent all documants to CIC

Jan 08 2018 - Received by CIC
Feb 14 2018 - AOR (file number)
May 28 2018 - Medical Request
Jun 14,21 2018 - Medical Done
Jul 12 2018 - Medical Pass
Aug 03 2018 - Request letter
Aug 06 2018 - Pre-Arrival letter
Aug 07 2018 - Request letter
Aug 08 2018 - All I needed to upload is done.

and still wait for next steps.
It is so boring time.

Hope all in here get a PR soon.
Have a good day.
Hi leolea,

Did you get the Pre-Arrival letter by email?
What does this letter mean for our inland applicants?

Thanks.

vicstar

Aug 21, 2018
I have a question for those who have received their medical request - did you receive this from within your online CIC application or was it sent to your mailing address, or both?

My mailing address has changed since I sent my application with the mailing labels. I have updated my address online and I still have contact with the person at my old mailing address, but I just want to know if I will see it in my online application first so I can chase it down!

lazyguy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
I have a question for those who have received their medical request - did you receive this from within your online CIC application or was it sent to your mailing address, or both?

My mailing address has changed since I sent my application with the mailing labels. I have updated my address online and I still have contact with the person at my old mailing address, but I just want to know if I will see it in my online application first so I can chase it down!
Hi Vicstar,

The medical request comes in your online CIC account, also you get an email to notify you regarding that. I haven't received any documentation on my address, so you should be fine. Just check for regular updates in your CIC account.

vicstar

Aug 21, 2018
Hi Vicstar,

The medical request comes in your online CIC account, also you get an email to notify you regarding that. I haven't received any documentation on my address, so you should be fine. Just check for regular updates in your CIC account.
Ah ok thanks so much! Was really hoping I would have received it by now after an AOR in the 7th February! Will sit tight. Cheers!

lazyguy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Ah ok thanks so much! Was really hoping I would have received it by now after an AOR in the 7th February! Will sit tight. Cheers!
I got my AOR on 5th March, MR on 15th June. It totally depends on the profile, stream of PNP, and inland/outland appliction. I wish you the best. Cheers!

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
Yes, we are under the same stream of BC PNP program and we do not provide any job related documents at federal stage or language tests.

A friend of mine with the same background like us (Master in BC) got AOR on March 15 still has not received MR, and he is currently working on PGWP. As far as I know, I have a simpler travel history compared to him. I only went to US for shopping and conference, staying just a couple of days. Based on some previous information in this forum, it seems like medical request is sent out when criminality is passed. Pre-arrival is sent out when eligibility is passed. And PPR is sent out when security is cleaned.

And if you go to Immigrant Tracker, paper base, inland (residence is in Canada), province is BC, you will find that no one who got AOR on March received MR. While not everyone posts online through the system, it does seem like process slows down a bit after the beginning of March (AOR).

But I remember I saw a case that MR and Pre arrival were sent at the same time. And a case that Pre- arrival was sent along with PPR. And there are other cases that pre arrival come first, then MR.
Maybe you can order GCMS notes, which are free since you are living in Canada now.
Thank you very much for your reply, I think I have very simple travel history as well. I only went back to my mother country for 1 month and 2 trips to US like 2 days each. And that's it. You are lucky man, hope you got the PR card soon!!

Btw, I wonder what is GCMS notes ?

lazyguy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you very much for your reply, I think I have very simple travel history as well. I only went back to my mother country for 1 month and 2 trips to US like 2 days each. And that's it. You are lucky man, hope you got the PR card soon!!

Btw, I wonder what is GCMS notes ?
(Global Case Management System) or GCMS is a system adopted by IRCC, you can order these notes at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/ and they describe about what stage is your application currently at. Personally, I found these notes of little value as I am not proficient to understand the technical jargon in the 33 page document that arrived.

Reactions: thomashoo

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Actually the Pre-Arrival letter means nothing. I also got this letter on July 19, but still waiting for PPR.
ohh! I thought they send you pre arrival invitation when you pass the eligibility stage??? is that true?
because my timeline is:-

Application sent-12 jan 2018
application received-17 jan 2018
AOR-22 feb 2018
MR-31 may 2018
MP- 14 June 2018
Ghost update- 15 aug 2018
Pre-arrival invitation-16 aug 2018
PPR.......WAITING.

I called cic the other day when I got pre arrival letter, they said security is not started yet. do you guys have any idea how long is it going to take?

Reactions: redwan243

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
ohh! I thought they send you pre arrival invitation when you pass the eligibility stage??? is that true?
because my timeline is:-

Application sent-12 jan 2018
application received-17 jan 2018
AOR-22 feb 2018
MR-31 may 2018
MP- 14 June 2018
Ghost update- 15 aug 2018
Pre-arrival invitation-16 aug 2018
PPR.......WAITING.

I called cic the other day when I got pre arrival letter, they said security is not started yet. do you guys have any idea how long is it going to take?
why you guys are so fast ? my background is super simple as well. I got AOR on march and I do not even have my MR yet. OMG start getting worried