+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

leolea

Apr 8, 2017
And congrats for MR..
do you have any idea how long it takes for PPR after MR????

thank you!
medical center where near my home has full booking until 21 June.
It is my best options.

anyway,
many applicants who applied last year got MR after 1 year
and then have PPR around 4 ~ 6months

(also many people got some additional documents - A schedule, Canada fingerprint check etc... before PPR)

totally 18 months.

but, you know we received MR fast.
It took only 3 months after AOR.

eveyone never knows about processing.
just keep going together!

Tracelyn2015

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12 July 2017
Has anyone sent upfront RCMP police certificates and fingerprints

Avinash1977

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hi All,

I got my Medical done in india for work permit in Oct 2017.

If i get MR next month, do i need to go through Medical again in canada or i can use same report as it is valid for 1 year.

Avinash

jehan.emporio

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Congratulations to those who received their mr already! Anyone has an idea how are they sending mr? I called ircc and asked them, the guy told me that my application was in order so just have to wait for the next step. I just don't have patience for this anymore.

Reactions: Tracelyn2015

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
Hello, anyone has same problem as me ?basic BCPNP paper application apply PR
Feb 02 2018 mailed my applications to cic
Feb 05 2018 received
Until now still not recvive AOR
If my apply has been rejected or not ? But I did not receive my documents form cic?
Is normal?
Please, give me some advise

Hi, for my status, they received my application January 12, 2018. But they only sent me AOR last May 11!!! I think some of us are just unlucky. I am an inland BCPNP paper based applicant. :(

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Congratulations to those who received their mr already! Anyone has an idea how are they sending mr? I called ircc and asked them, the guy told me that my application was in order so just have to wait for the next step. I just don't have patience for this anymore.
Did the call center agent tell you if they already started working on your eligibility, criminality or security? Are you inland? I phoned them yesterday and they said they are still in the initial background check phase of my application and haven't started working on anything yet. Seems like nobody touched my file since AOR 15 Feb 2018 :(

Reactions: jehan.emporio

Jin012

May 29, 2018
Can anyone teach me how to make a phone call to cic. I try today but I couldn’t contract the agent . Because I do not have an application number. Is someone have same experience as me? How do you call them without application number

jehan.emporio

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Did the call center agent tell you if they already started working on your eligibility, criminality or security? Are you inland? I phoned them yesterday and they said they are still in the initial background check phase of my application and haven't started working on anything yet. Seems like nobody touched my file since AOR 15 Feb 2018 :(
They just keep on telling me that criminality check is ongoing everytime i phoned them. Waste of time. They can't even explain why some applicant received mr early. Especial treatment. This is the update that we get for application fees that we paid!!!

MPNP inland applicant
AOR-Feb. 10, 2018

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
They just keep on telling me that criminality check is ongoing everytime i phoned them. Waste of time. They can't even explain why some applicant received mr early. Especial treatment. This is the update that we get for application fees that we paid!!!

MPNP inland applicant
AOR-Feb. 10, 2018
I know, it is very frustrating. At least they are busy with your application, assessing your criminality. That is a good sign!