+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

waipm2000

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hi~ everyone.

Recently I passed MPNP,
and I applied for PR(paper-based)

I sent all my documents to Sydney NS last 05 Jan 2018.

Received by CIC : 08 Jan 2018
Waiting for AOR (file number)

Let’s Share All Timeline
from Received to Landing and getting PR Card!
(maybe..18months?)

Have a good day and hope all people here enjoy in Canada.
Good Day
I am going to file my application soon.

i am nominated by SNIP last month under student category.
do i need to submit IELTS with PR application please?

I was not required IELTS by SNIP.

which CIC PR checklist should i follow?

Please Advise

Thank you

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
Good Day
I am going to file my application soon.

i am nominated by SNIP last month under student category.
do i need to submit IELTS with PR application please?

I was not required IELTS by SNIP.

which CIC PR checklist should i follow?

Please Advise

Thank you
Only if your job NOC comes in level C and D then yes you do need an ielts exam!

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
hello i just read somewhere that we can link our application online even before getting file number is that true? if yes how ?

leolea

Apr 8, 2017
Hi, everyone!
I am still waiting for reminder email.

these days, who is getting reminder email??
when applied people~?

If you guys know about that,
Please post here.

Have a nice day!

starboy89

Feb 23, 2018
Hi~ everyone.

Recently I passed MPNP,
and I applied for PR(paper-based)

I sent all my documents to Sydney NS last 05 Jan 2018.

Received by CIC : 08 Jan 2018
Waiting for AOR (file number)

Let’s Share All Timeline
from Received to Landing and getting PR Card!
(maybe..18months?)

Have a good day and hope all people here enjoy in Canada.
Hi Leolea,

Have you got your AOR or MR yet? I also linked my application on 4th January, 2018.

I mailed "CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca" to find out the visa office where my application is, but they did not reply.

I don't have any update on my application.

Thanks

Vicky_ravi

Mar 13, 2018
Hi..
i got my OINP approved under international student-job offer stream. My work permit expires on August 2019. Should I apply for PRvia paper based one? Or
Should i take the ielts to get more points in EE?

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
Hi..
i got my OINP approved under international student-job offer stream. My work permit expires on August 2019. Should I apply for PRvia paper based one? Or
Should i take the ielts to get more points in EE?
you can extend you work permit u must have recieved a letter with oinp package to get 2 years of work permit.

Vicky_ravi

Mar 13, 2018
you can extend you work permit u must have recieved a letter with oinp package to get 2 years of work permit.
Yes.. I’ve received an letter. But i have valid wprk permit till nxt year august. So i can extend work permit nxt year right? Or it has to be applied within certain months??

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
Yes.. I’ve received an letter. But i have valid wprk permit till nxt year august. So i can extend work permit nxt year right? Or it has to be applied within certain months??
oh ok that i am not too sure call oinp ask them also u can apply bridging work permit once u apply your permanent residence application doesn't matter which category you apply under.

Vicky_ravi

Mar 13, 2018
oh ok that i am not too sure call oinp ask them also u can apply bridging work permit once u apply your permanent residence application doesn't matter which category you apply under.
Thank you... i spoke to them. They said i can extend it by next year . And also i need to request them a new support letter to extend the work permit.

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
I summited my pr application by paper 2 months ago. At that time, I don't have my FBI PCC yet. A month later, I got AOR and linked it to my CIC account. I got my FBI PCC yesterday.

My question is how could I submit my FBI PCC to CIC? Should I scan and submit it via Webform or should I send a physical mail to CIC?

Thanks

Manu7429

Apr 11, 2018
Hi ,I submitted my express entry profile in October 2017 and recently I could improve my score to 438. I happened to see some Ontario NOIs awarded were for EE submitted between 1 Jan to 28 March. So, am I out of contention for next call since I submitted profile last year?
Should I make a new profile and submit again?

LiaPerivn

Apr 11, 2018
Hello Every one
I revived AINP nomination last year and applied to CI last year April. On March 14, 2018 received medical request. However due to my fathers health issue I had to go back to my country last October and still I am residing in my country. My spouse is a PhD student and still he is living in Alberta now. I can't come back right now for my father's health issue. So me and my kid did our medical exam at my home country and my spouse did his at Alberta. The mailing address is inside Canada on the file. Anyone have idea what to when I receive passport request because I can't come to Canada right now? When CIC sends passport request it says to send CIC Ottawa case processing center for inside Canada PR processing.