+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hi All

Is there anyone who filed for permanent resident and he/she was charged with a criminal code but was found not guilty ??

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
AR March 2018
AOR May 2018
ADR Sep 2019
MR Oct 2019
MP Nov 9th 2019
PAL today
Decision Made on ECAS today
Anyone else with the same timeline or know what happens next
Mine is 22 May 2018 , Alberta with one dependent Applicant, 18 months are done and still waiting for PPR.

I got the last update on sept 06 2019 ( we Both are Passed the medical). after then I didn't get any Update and still waiting for PPR request,

I dont know how much take longer ??

you guys are know anything about this time line (May 2018 Applicant) ?

Happy s

Jul 18, 2019
Mine is 22 May 2018 , Alberta with one dependent Applicant, 18 months are done and still waiting for PPR.

I got the last update on sept 06 2019 ( we Both are Passed the medical). after then I didn't get any Update and still waiting for PPR request,

I dont know how much take longer ??

you guys are know anything about this time line (May 2018 Applicant) ?
If you are in Alberta your file must be in Calgary. I am march 2018 with one dependent file in Calgary office, damn still waiting for medical.

Shiva3k

Jan 24, 2018
Hi I am bc pnp paperbased applicant
I sent application to Sydney January 2018
Aor 26 February
December 2018 ADR police certificate
March 2019 RPRF and police certificate
April ADR police certificate and military service
July 2019 MD and pre arrival letter
5 September ADR about the fild of work
I sent all, what do you think about my application? I am from lran
I have another question :about biometric, is there anyone who went biometric from January application??

Shiva3k

Jan 24, 2018
It is almost
E
Hi I am bc pnp paperbased applicant
I sent application to Sydney January 2018
Aor 26 February
December 2018 ADR police certificate
March 2019 RPRF and police certificate
April ADR police certificate and military service
July 2019 MD and pre arrival letter
5 September ADR about the fild of work
I sent all, what do you think about my application? I am from lran
I have another question :about biometric, is there anyone who went biometric from January application??
I forgot to mention my application sent to paris after medical request in July 2019 and I sent last documents 5th of October the last documents was about fild of work of company that I worked

oliveirapaulo

Jun 7, 2019
AR March 2018
AOR May 2018
ADR Sep 2019
MR Oct 2019
MP Nov 9th 2019
PAL today
Decision Made on ECAS today
Anyone else with the same timeline or know what happens next
Provincial Nominee Applicant here (BCPNP):

AR - March 26th, 2018
AOR - May 9th, 2018
ADR - April 8th, 2019 (Police certificates from Canada and UK - the latter where I lived for almost 6 months between 2014/15)
MR - May 6th, 2019
>> Here I contacted IRCC through the Web Form to let them know I got married on May 8th, 2019 <<
ADR - August 1st, 2019 (forms requested to add my wife plus updated ones from myself)
ADR - August 8th, 2019 (Appendix A requested again, this time explaining I had to include everything since I was 18 years old, not only for the last 10 years plus RPRF fee plus police certificate from Japan from my wife)

No news since then! My application is overdue since September 26th, 2019.

Babbu.1

Nov 5, 2019

AR - March 26th, 2018
AOR - May 9th, 2018
ADR - April 8th, 2019 (Police certificates from Canada and UK - the latter where I lived for almost 6 months between 2014/15)
MR - May 6th, 2019
>> Here I contacted IRCC through the Web Form to let them know I got married on May 8th, 2019 <<
ADR - August 1st, 2019 (forms requested to add my wife plus updated ones from myself)
ADR - August 8th, 2019 (Appendix A requested again, this time explaining I had to include everything since I was 18 years old, not only for the last 10 years plus RPRF fee plus police certificate from Japan from my wife)

Little bit same status as yours
AR feb 5th 2018
Got married in feb 2019
ADR in April 2019
Just my wife’s documents
After that nothing
Even my wife’s name doesn’t show on my file

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
AR feb 5th 2018
Got married in feb 2019
ADR in April 2019
Just my wife’s documents
After that nothing
Same my situation MR March 2019
Add wife on August 2019
MD October 2019
My wife name didn’t show on my file ?? I send email to IRCC they just told me your file is under processing ..that’s it ..

Shiva3k

Jan 24, 2018

AR - March 26th, 2018
AOR - May 9th, 2018
MR - May 6th, 2019

Did you do biometric?

Shiva3k

Jan 24, 2018
PPR today.

Inland paper based applicant
AR Feb 19, 2018
AOR Mar 14
MR June 29
MP July 9, 2018
2nd MR Nov. 20, 2019 (done on Nov 22)
DM Dec. 3
PPR Dec. 4, 2019

Thank you all for sharing information and supporting each other.
Good luck!
Congratulations, Did you do biometric?

Babbu.1

Nov 5, 2019
Same my situation MR March 2019
Add wife on August 2019
MD October 2019
My wife name didn’t show on my file ?? I send email to IRCC they just told me your file is under processing ..that’s it ..
Yeah bit weird because for some clients they add their spouse right away...but I don’t know what’s going on

oliveirapaulo

Jun 7, 2019
AR feb 5th 2018
Got married in feb 2019
ADR in April 2019
Just my wife’s documents
After that nothing
My wife shows as a dependent on my file since August (that's the good part).

On the other hand, I think I have had some sort of bad luck with my file. Since the last submission, my file still showed "Your action is required" (despite everything had been submitted and I confirmed with an agent on the phone there was nothing to send over to them). Since the request they made back in August (requesting several documents from me/my wife), I noticed that sometimes when I opened the 'View submitted application or upload documents' page, a random 'Client Information' row shows up with an 'Upload file' button next to it. I had nothing to upload in this row and, as I said, that thing only happened randomly in about 1 out of 10 or 20 times that I open that page to view submitted documents. I believe that is a software defect (bug) in their systems.

I then had an idea this evening: I went to that very same page -> from "Account Home", clicked on "Check full application status" and from there "View submitted application or upload documents" at the top. I positioned the page in my browser at the very bottom (where usually the 'Client Information' randomly shows) and I refreshed (F5 key) the page around 20 times. The "Client Information" showed up, and I hit the "Upload File" button. And guess what, I could select a file to upload. I rushed to write something to IRCC, pretty much explaining I had nothing to upload and there would be some sort of bug in my online profile. Saved that as a PDF and uploaded it. It worked! After that, I just submitted the document as normally we do, and now I finally have "Submitted" under "Current status".

This bug is so weird that, even after having submitted this document, I head back to the list of submitted documents and everything else is there but the "Client Information". Only God knows what is happening there!

Last edited:

Babbu.1

Nov 5, 2019
My wife shows as a dependent on my file since August.

I think I have had some sort of bad luck with my profile. Since the last submission, my file still showed "Your action is required" (despite everything had been submitted and I confirmed with an agent on the phone there was nothing to send over to them). Since the request they made back in August (requesting several documents from me/my wife), I noticed that sometimes when I opened the 'View submitted application or upload documents' page, a random 'Client Information' row shows up with an 'Upload file' button next to it. I had nothing to upload in this row and, as I said, that thing only happened randomly in about 1 out of 10 or 20 times that I open that page to view submitted documents. I believe that is a software defect (bug) in their systems.

I then had an idea this evening: I went to that very same page -> from "Account Home", clicked on "Check full application status" and from there "View submitted application or upload documents" at the top. I positioned the page in my browser at the very bottom (where usually the 'Client Information' randomly shows) and I refreshed (F5 key) the page around 20 times. The "Client Information" showed up, and I hit the "Upload File" button. And guess what, I could select a file to upload. I rushed to write something to IRCC, pretty much explaining I had nothing to upload and there would be some sort of bug in my online profile. Saved that as a PDF and uploaded it. It worked! After that, I just submitted the document as normally we do, and now I finally have "Submitted" under "Current status".

This bug is so weird that, even after having submitted this document, I head back to the list of submitted documents and everything else is there but the "Client Information". Only God knows what is happening there!
Bro I totally didn’t understood what happened with you