+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

vikassaharan

Apr 11, 2019
I am a Jan 25th applicant.

I was requested to submit an additional document (Police Certificate) on July 23 and my medical was extended on July 29. And today, my status changed from ‘in progress’ to ‘application received’ on ecas.

I am not sure whether it means that they started my progress from the scratch again and I have to wait for another 19 months...
Application received means your application has been received at a local office. You will get DM n PPR very soon....

Reactions: atlas5645

Harshdeep879999

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I am a Jan 25th applicant.

I was requested to submit an additional document (Police Certificate) on July 23 and my medical was extended on July 29. And today, my status changed from ‘in progress’ to ‘application received’ on ecas.

I am not sure whether it means that they started my progress from the scratch again and I have to wait for another 19 months...
How long it tke fr medical extension?
Mine was requested on july 12
Still waiting
March2 applicant

collins4be

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Good Day,

This is with respect to the application for permanent residence under the provincial nominee class, for the above-noted client.

I must advise you that although the processing time for Provincial Nominee applications is indicated as 15 to 19 months, applications that are transferred to a local IRCC office for further review do not follow the standard timeframes as indicated on the IRCC website. Applications may require additional review by an officer, if any issues concerning admissibility to Canada are noted. Due to the high volume of applications at our office, we are unable to assign your application for permanent residence to an Immigration Officer at this time. We apologize for any difficulty or disappointment this may entail. Rest assured that your application is in queue for review.

Please refrain from requesting further file status enquires as this will result in more time being consumed for the purposes of file tracking and correspondence response. You will receive instructions as soon as your application is assigned to an Immigration Officer.

Regards,

S.H.
IRCC
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
Good Day,

This is with respect to the application for permanent residence under the provincial nominee class, for the above-noted client.

I must advise you that although the processing time for Provincial Nominee applications is indicated as 15 to 19 months, applications that are transferred to a local IRCC office for further review do not follow the standard timeframes as indicated on the IRCC website. Applications may require additional review by an officer, if any issues concerning admissibility to Canada are noted. Due to the high volume of applications at our office, we are unable to assign your application for permanent residence to an Immigration Officer at this time. We apologize for any difficulty or disappointment this may entail. Rest assured that your application is in queue for review.

Please refrain from requesting further file status enquires as this will result in more time being consumed for the purposes of file tracking and correspondence response. You will receive instructions as soon as your application is assigned to an Immigration Officer.

Regards,

S.H.
IRCC
Whats your timeline

collins4be

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
AINP inland with 2 dependants
AR Jan 25 , 18
AOR Feb 25 , 18
ADR (RCMP fingerprint, RPRF and Schedule A )June 07, 18
MR June 07 18
MP June 27 , 18
no pre arrival
Good Day,

Regards,

S.H.
IRCC