+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Last time I called them, they said everything passed but security not started. Now I got the ghost update and nothing has changed on my account. It means either I passed security or decision has been made. Hopefully PPR before long weekend for us.
You will get DM tommorow for sure

Reactions: fahad khan

Sandy3

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
Med's Request
30-05-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Who all had ghost updates more than 2 weeks ago and didn't get medical passed yet?? I know Parikh is waiting.. Anybody else?
Same here, I am still waiting to get my medical

astroangel

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Same here, I am still waiting to get my medical
@Sandy3 and sin2pi, Do we know what exactly is happening with our file? I called yesterday, the guy said oh its good that you called today and put me on hold for 10 minutes. Came back and said today was actually the day that Ottawa should have made a decision on ur file. There is some burecratic progress, internal reminder was sent today, you should get an update today. And ofcourse no update came yesterday and I called again today. The guy said there was an email sent yesterday but your 19 months ending aug 08 so be patient this can take few months!!! I don't know why they can't just extend the medical or send me a new medical request. Do you guys know anything more by calling about your file?

DAF644

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
@Sandy3 and sin2pi, Do we know what exactly is happening with our file? I called yesterday, the guy said oh its good that you called today and put me on hold for 10 minutes. Came back and said today was actually the day that Ottawa should have made a decision on ur file. There is some burecratic progress, internal reminder was sent today, you should get an update today. And ofcourse no update came yesterday and I called again today. The guy said there was an email sent yesterday but your 19 months ending aug 08 so be patient this can take few months!!! I don't know why they can't just extend the medical or send me a new medical request. Do you guys know anything more by calling about your file?
I'm also waiting for DM/PPR/Medical extension/whatever is left.

GUs on Jun 06 and 15 and nothing.

Thanks for the update, I think I'm going to call them on Friday if nothing happens tomorrow. So frustrated with how slow and bureaucratic this is going.

Last edited:
Reactions: astroangel

Sandy3

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
Med's Request
30-05-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
I called last monday, they said everything was "fine" and I needed to wait. Some agents are really helpful this wasn't.
I will give a call next monday again.
Our only option is to keep waiting...

DAF644

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
I called last week and the agent said the same thing, and the usual "your process is estimated to end on Aug 08", not very helpful.

Biju000

Jun 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me that do you get pre arrival letter before medical request I haven’t received it yet ? Visa office is London. Screw this really confused ?

Jocker01

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Abingdon UK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12/02/2018
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
29/05/2019
Med's Done....
21/05/2019
Passport Req..
16/07/2019
Can anyone tell me that do you get pre arrival letter before medical request I haven’t received it yet ? Visa office is London. Screw this really confused ?
Pre arrival letter is usually after MP not before.