+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

cluelessdude

Jun 6, 2019
My bachelors is completely unrelated to my current job (I have bachelors of science) because I work as a retail supervisor. I was thinking of uploading a reference letter from my employer detailing the requirements and how I meet them
has anyone been in the same situation? I'm kinda stuck because I don't know what to upload

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Hello guys. I’m applying for an employer specific work permit based on my nomination (MPNP inland) I’ve been working for the same employer for more than a year (Retail supervisor). What documents do I need to upload in the “proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered” section? Any help is greatly appreciated.
called mpnp to reconfirm what they accept.. you dont want to get double request later on.

cluelessdude

Jun 6, 2019
called mpnp to reconfirm what they accept.. you dont want to get double request later on.
I called MPNP and they said that they don't assist with the work permit application itself after they issue work permit support letter. MyCIC is asking for proof that I meet job offer requirements

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
It looks like it's finally time for us Jan applicants, so there will be good news for you soon :)
I just hope your words come true.. It has been such a huge struggle for us all.. My full profile is :

Ar: Jan 22 2018
AOR: Feb 20 2018
MR: June 10 2018
MP: june 23 2018
Pre arrival: August 23 2018

nothing after that.. It is kinda worrying that so many applicants got ghost update and i did not.. but then i realised that all the ghost updates usually had medical request in may... you are the first one who had mr in June and u were informed that security done.. I called like 10 days ago.. Cic agent said that background check in progress.. I asked if i need to do medical again and he said no need to do it as they will extend if needed... I just hope i get ghost update atleast... really really tired of this wait

Reactions: SimonWPG

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
I called MPNP and they said that they don't assist with the work permit application itself after they issue work permit support letter. MyCIC is asking for proof that I meet job offer requirements
do you fulfiiled the BOWP requirement? you have file number for your pr? not sure why u need to fulfilled this part? when i applied for BOWP , i said no job offer. . but in my case is i have three years open permit.. if anything u need to refer the questions guide from ircc or even give them a call.

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
do you fulfiiled the BOWP requirement? you have file number for your pr? not sure why u need to fulfilled this part? when i applied for BOWP , i said no job offer. . but in my case is i have three years open permit.. if anything u need to refer the questions guide from ircc or even give them a call.

plus on your nomination letter does it stated any restriction on employment? if there is a yes, then u cant apply for bowp.

cluelessdude

Jun 6, 2019
I don't have a file number yet. Thats why Im applying for a closed work permit

DaniS90

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
I just hope your words come true.. It has been such a huge struggle for us all.. My full profile is :

Ar: Jan 22 2018
AOR: Feb 20 2018
MR: June 10 2018
MP: june 23 2018
Pre arrival: August 23 2018

nothing after that.. It is kinda worrying that so many applicants got ghost update and i did not.. but then i realised that all the ghost updates usually had medical request in may... you are the first one who had mr in June and u were informed that security done.. I called like 10 days ago.. Cic agent said that background check in progress.. I asked if i need to do medical again and he said no need to do it as they will extend if needed... I just hope i get ghost update atleast... really really tired of this wait
We are still well within normal processing time, so I wouldn't worry too much about it yet :) hopefully they will finish processing your application before your medical expires, since it's late June. The sooner this nightmare is over the better

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
We are still well within normal processing time, so I wouldn't worry too much about it yet :) hopefully they will finish processing your application before your medical expires, since it's late June. The sooner this nightmare is over the better
I just hope i get atleast dm this month..will give me some hope..

Jun 7, 2019
So bad. I just got request of my CV for my application. I am OINP paper based from China. Is there any people receive the same request? I think I have to wait forever now for the security screening.

Ar: Jan 8 2018
AOR: Feb 15 2018
MR: May 29 2018
MP: June 06 2018
Pre arrival: August 03 2018
ADR: June 07 2019, CV request for both me and my spouse