+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
I never checked my timeline before until 6 may .. and from that day it says in proceasing....
And i have read somewhere that for inland applicants its always tha same in process form day 1...bt not sure...
Hope next week we make it

Yechan

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I never checked my timeline before until 6 may .. and from that day it says in proceasing....
And i have read somewhere that for inland applicants its always tha same in process form day 1...bt not sure...
Well yeah I hope so. But my medical is still not passed.

Aabt

May 24, 2019

For me it's processing from beginning I think , And I heard some people recieve landing interview instead of passport request. Is that true?

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Hello all,
I received my Medical Request.
Please see my timeline:

OINP-graduate program paper based application sent to Sidney Nova Scotia, Inland Applicant
Application Sent: May 31 2018
Application received: June 1st 2018
AOR: August 2nd 2018
MR: May 1st 2019
Any update buddy...my AR is 4 june and prearrival on may 10...medical passed

Tnb2017

Dec 16, 2017
I got meadical requested on April 5
Did medical exam on April 8 but the doctor forgot to submit the result to IRCC. I contacted the doctor and they submitted on May 8 but i checked my status on Medical column still “we do not receive medical result from your medical requested”
Anybody has any idea with that.
Thank you

Yechan

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I got meadical requested on April 5
Did medical exam on April 8 but the doctor forgot to submit the result to IRCC. I contacted the doctor and they submitted on May 8 but i checked my status on Medical column still “we do not receive medical result from your medical requested”
Anybody has any idea with that.
Thank you
How did you check that?

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Can someone let me know how long does it take to get upfront medical passed ??
Do we still get medical request after upfront medical??

iaq07

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
My medical request was on 8th may and i did medical on 9th may. But still my account showing.. your action is required and in medical column it shows we requested the medical exam.?

Can anybody tell how long it will take to medical upload and pass. Is it worry sign that it says your action is required even there is no request of additional document. Thanks

mitulkthaledi

Feb 19, 2019
My medical request was on 8th may and i did medical on 9th may. But still my account showing.. your action is required and in medical column it shows we requested the medical exam.?

Can anybody tell how long it will take to medical upload and pass. Is it worry sign that it says your action is required even there is no request of additional document. Thanks
just three days take to update after submition