+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
i am doing passport renewal update and work permit update through webform. is it a smooth process? how will i know that they have updated?
I believe for such kind of document update they will send you receipt in an email that they've received your document the same way do it when they ask for additional documents and that's what happened with me when I updated my permit in my oinp application I hope they'll do the same .

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
I believe for such kind of document update they will send you receipt in an email that they've received your document the same way do it when they ask for additional documents and that's what happened with me when I updated my permit in my oinp application I hope they'll do the same .
oh okay thanks man. i am about to talk to cic agent. what option do you choose when doing these kinds of updates?

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
oh okay thanks man. i am about to talk to cic agent. what option do you choose when doing these kinds of updates?
i just talked tp them. she said if you already applied for PR at that time and you are in canada you do not need to provide bionetrics. even for new tempo permit. so our next step is still MR. but no update for how long its gona take for MR.

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
i just talked tp them. she said if you already applied for PR at that time and you are in canada you do not need to provide bionetrics. even for new tempo permit. so our next step is still MR. but no update for how long its gona take for MR.
they didn't tell u whts going on with your application or something?

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
no. just told me that no additional docs required and it is 19 month process so wait. not a good update!!
its ok man we have to wait atleast everything is okay with ur application like she said no additional docs reqd ... also I checked in notes my medical due date is 19 march its when they received my application whats urs? I hope atleast they follow up that deadline atleast

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
my question was messed up. i mean what option do i choose when updating passport and work permit. is it contacts?
I think you should select - replacement documents, amendments to documents and verification of status documents
that's the most appropriate option in ur case I believe.

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
its ok man we have to wait atleast everything is okay with ur application like she said no additional docs reqd ... also I checked in notes my medical due date is 19 march its when they received my application whats urs? I hope atleast they follow up that deadline atleast
mine is around that too dont know the exact date.. well i do hope for that too....wait is deadly.