+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
Hi,
It is so simple.
If you can reach over 450 points for EE, you can apply for EE.
I could not reach ...
that is why I am on the way through PNP-paper based.

that’s it. lol.

CIC website says that you can earn 600 points for EE after you pass PNP.
but it is not for everyone.
I do not know why -_-;
anyway, most people can not get a point after pnp.

you said you are a bc pnp applicant,
I know that there are two type of PNP - EE BC ? and normal BC PNP.
If you applied for PNP that can be through EE (EEBC), you can earn 600 points.

I hope it helps you.
Since Paper PR does not require anything...no job offer required, no lang test, no financial proof ... thats the reason.... The only thing I need to spend time on is the police certificate...

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Since Paper PR does not require anything...no job offer required, no lang test, no financial proof ... thats the reason.... The only thing I need to spend time on is the police certificate...
Well if only you graduated from canada. I had to show pnp certificate, which requires all those things... language financial job requirement and what not.

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
Well if only you graduated from canada. I had to show pnp certificate, which requires all those things... language financial job requirement and what not.
Ohhh, do not know it is so different from people to people. My paper PR only requires PNP (which takes 1 day to get it) and police certificate. Thats it. But if it require anything other than that, I would definitely go EE.

porschewe

Nov 28, 2018
Hello, everyone, I applied the PR paperbased on Feb, and this month when I helped one of my friends to fill out some application form, I just realise that back to the Feb when I fill out my Travel history, I completely forgot one quick drive to downtown Seattle and only stay about 5 hours at US on that visit. I have completely no idea about what should I do on my application now, will this actually affect my processing? Thanks.

Last edited:

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
Hello, everyone, I applied the PR paperbased on Feb, and this month when I helped one of my friends to fill out some application form, I just realise that back to the Feb when I fill out my Travel history, I completely forgot one drive to downtown Seattle and only stay about 5 hours at US on that visit. I have completely no idea about what should I do on my application now, will this actually affect my processing? Thanks.
I think they will let you refill the form if they think it is necessary. Do you get the MR yet ?

porschewe

Nov 28, 2018
I think they will let you refill the form if they think it is necessary. Do you get the MR yet ?
Hello, Thanks for the reply, yes I already Pass the Medical Exam, and also got the invitation for Pre-Arrival email last week. I am just a bit worried about that missing. cuz the missing travel history also lead to my Schedule A have same kind of issue.

Last edited:

random1992

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
01-06-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
Ohhh, do not know it is so different from people to people. My paper PR only requires PNP (which takes 1 day to get it) and police certificate. Thats it. But if it require anything other than that, I would definitely go EE.
Are you BC inland (Post graduate stream)? Yes it only took 1 day for us to get PNP nomination certificate for graduates.

Vjk

Nov 29, 2018
Hi
My timeline:
App received: Jan 10,2018
AOR: Feb16, 2018
MR: May 30, 2018
MP: June 25, 2018
Currently they are checking my BG.
Waiting for ppr

Regards
Mine is almost same like u- ,
Received- 8Jan
AOR- 14 Feb
MR- 28 may
MP- yes (don’t know when)
BG -In Process

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Mine is almost same like u- ,
Received- 8Jan
AOR- 14 Feb
MR- 28 may
MP- yes (don’t know when)
BG -In Process
R u Outland ?

CandacedeK

Nov 25, 2018
Hi, please can someone assist if they know the answer.

Applying for BC PNP through Skills Immigration (from outside of Canada/outland) so will be paper based. Have a job offer etc, but seem ineligible for EEBC.

If we receive provincial nomination and and a support letter for a work permit, can we apply for a work permit and temporary visa and come to Canada on said work permit while we await the 15/16month processing time of the paper based application?

Any help is really appreciated. Thank you

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, please can someone assist if they know the answer.

Applying for BC PNP through Skills Immigration (from outside of Canada/outland) so will be paper based. Have a job offer etc, but seem ineligible for EEBC.

If we receive provincial nomination and and a support letter for a work permit, can we apply for a work permit and temporary visa and come to Canada on said work permit while we await the 15/16month processing time of the paper based application?

Any help is really appreciated. Thank you
yes you can apply for the work permit with that support letter.

Kdhindsa95

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hey. I’ve applied for my pr paper based on 29 march 2017. My work permit is expiring in end of april. I’m bcpnp candidate. Actually i need to change my employer. I found a new company but its ownership is just 6 months old. Can i switch to this company. They are ready to give me all the paperwork

Cash7

May 21, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Here is My timeline:
SINP paperbase inland application.
Application received : 15 Jan, 2018
Med Done : June 30, 18
Passed : July 3, 18
After that no updates.

I have a question about vacation I'm gonna have from Feb to April. Since it's going to be 3 months long is there any chance it will cause any problems to my application??
Also,
What should I do if I get passport request when I'm out of country??

leolea

Apr 8, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Here is My timeline:
SINP paperbase inland application.
Application received : 15 Jan, 2018
Med Done : June 30, 18
Passed : July 3, 18
After that no updates.

I have a question about vacation I'm gonna have from Feb to April. Since it's going to be 3 months long is there any chance it will cause any problems to my application??
Also,
What should I do if I get passport request when I'm out of country??
you can ask to your friends for sending a passport, some letter and photos etc..
(you need to send the letter that needs your sign to canada)

or

you can upload explanation to delay because you are on vacation.