+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 - COMPLETE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR WES DEGREE EVALUATION - PAKISTAN

fjaveed1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hi Guys

so i finally got my ECA done from WES . Thanks to this forum for the help and guidance . I see a lot of people posting questions regarding WES ECA process so i decided to make a step by step instruction post to help all of you .

1) Get your masters/BBA degree attested from HEC - the first step is to get your degree attestation done from HEC. Simply go to HEC website and register for degree attestation. Take all your original documents along with photocopies . Once the attestation is done , put the photocopies in an envelop and get it sealed from HEC . ( Keep this envelop safe with you - it should be signed and stamped across the back-flap ) - STEP 1 IS COMPLETE

2- O and A levels equivalency - as i did my o and a levels so i had the option of getting an equivalency made or ask Cambridge to send my result directly to wes. I decided to get my equivalency made as it was much quicker and less expensive. For Equivalency of o and a levels , simply take your original result card along with photocopies to IBCC office Lahore. They will give you a form , fill that form , submit the fee at counter in same building and submit the form at ibcc window along with original documents. The next day collect your original documents and photocopies. take an envelop with you and put the photocopies in the envelop. Ask IBCC officer to stamp it and seal it. they will do it then and there. Once done , keep the envelop with you . ( STEP 2 IS COMPLETE)

3- Fedex or DHL -
go to any Fedex and DHL office in lahore. Take both your envelopes and send them separately.

I did all the above and got my equivalency from WES within 28 days :). if any one has any questions or needs help in minor details then you can contact me via email or whatsapp.

email: farhan.javeed3@gmail.com
whatsap : 03167770741