+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 citizenship applicants IRCC Hamilton

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Great!!! Finally Congrats!!! We receive the test invitation Feb 20.. test day March 21th.. Oath invitation was very fast.. my husband need to travel for work and he doesn't have passport form his home country.. so in the interview the officer said we will receive and invitation in a couple of days.. next say Decision made, and on March 25.. we have the invitation.. for April 9.. so good luck hopefully ypur officer will be nice too.. be honest and study for the test..
did you receive Oath invite by email or paper mail?

Reactions: yanesrahn

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113

Mjaber

Apr 25, 2014
Hi.. I applied from Oakville. Will Hamilton office be my processing office?

Last edited:

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hey Hamilton guys, do you know how long it approximately takes from IP to test invitation for Hamilton applicants? I checked the spreadsheet but didn't find a lot about Hamilton

Skabo89

May 30, 2019
Hi guys, me and my wife are August applicants, our case is processed in Hamilton office,had test at 4th of april we passed test had a interview the same day, interview passed good and lady officer was told us that will have ceremony in two months...Nothing since then...Status changed at April 7 or 8th to dm... Anyone from Hamilton who is still waiting for ceremony? Thank you

alienzz-00

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Hey Hamilton guys, do you know how long it approximately takes from IP to test invitation for Hamilton applicants? I checked the spreadsheet but didn't find a lot about Hamilton
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July xx, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August xx, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on September xx, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on January xx, 2019 to appear and write the citizenship test on February xx, 2019. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on April xx, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May xx, 2019. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  6. You became a Canadian citizen on May xx, 2019.
This is for an Oakville resident, application was processed in Hamilton.

Reactions: Hydi

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July xx, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August xx, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on September xx, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on January xx, 2019 to appear and write the citizenship test on February xx, 2019. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on April xx, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May xx, 2019. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  6. You became a Canadian citizen on May xx, 2019.
This is for an Oakville resident, application was processed in Hamilton.
Thank you so much for the detailed answer I really appreciate it