+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Average Time to PPR (Pretoria Offices)

jellybeans

Jul 17, 2018
Hi all,

There are so few stats on South Africans.

What is the average time to PPR for 2018 at Pretoria Visa Office?

I am currently AOR 14 May with no further updates besides medical passed

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Hi all,

There are so few stats on South Africans.

What is the average time to PPR for 2018 at Pretoria Visa Office?

I am currently AOR 14 May with no further updates besides medical passed
hello, i am a jan aor applicant currently processing in pretoria, still no PPR. We have another jan applicant and 2 feb applicants in the whatsapp group and still waiting. if you are lucky and process in ottawa itself you wont have to wait as long as we have. Pretoria used to be 4-5 months from aor date based on statistics from last year, but since jan 2018 the processing in pretoria has been slow. its been 6 months for me on july 11th

Reactions: Herry84

Herry84

Aug 14, 2018
Hi guys that's so bad the way Pretoria visa officer are processing, they are very slow, since my medical results has been received on the 22nd of May until now no update news, I and my spouse emailed them but they don't replied, they received my AOR on the 1st of March it's almost 5 to 6 months now
Still waiting for the PPR

Liderritthy

Oct 26, 2018
Hello,
So I'm helping my mother apply for a normal visitor visa for at least 2 month, to come visit me and my kids. Just would like to know the requirements for both of us in order to get approved.

She is almost 60 years old, with high blood pressure as only health issues and I will be supporting her while she's here.
And as for me I'm a PR and I just passed my citizenship test waiting for the ceremony, I'm a carpenter union member a77nd make 40k n 50k per year.

What do we need to get good chances of getting approved for visitor visa?
Thank you kindly in advance for your reply...