+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 Parents sponsorship Confirmed BUT Withdrawal later

Jul 6, 2014
I have received the confirmation letter to sponsor my parents on the morning of April 25. BUT 4 hours later, they sent me another email saying it was a MISTAKE, and that I was NOT selected.
Anyone has the same experience?
How the selection was done, anyway?

majaxi

Apr 25, 2017
waitingstill999 said:
I have received the confirmation letter to sponsor my parents on the morning of April 25. BUT 4 hours later, they sent me another email saying it was a MISTAKE, and that I was NOT selected.
Read the email again. My friend thought the same thing... but actually it just said they forgot to write the name in previous email. Not actually taking back the approval.

Reactions: Kemuelsoria40

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
waitingstill999 said:
I think you should remove this thread. Read your emails carefully before posting.

ROSEJACK

Apr 25, 2017
Samething happened to me. I got the email that I have been selected around 8:00am but around 1230pm got another one that it was a mistake. I called CIC though. They said they will contact me tomorrow. Something is fishy....