+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
DG2017 said:
It is hard to believe CIC is that much incompetent. I am sure they know and understand all these problems with current lottery system and it was all accounted for. CIC obviously did not plan to fully evaluate 10000 applications in 2017 as it would require lots of time and resources. It would take just minutes to reject most applications based on income and free up resources to clear the backlog or for other programs. However, increasing the cap from 5000 to 10000 looks so good on paper for public, but in reality...you know. I am looking forward to seeing the report with numbers of successful 2017 PGP applications and comparing it with previous years.
It is a dirty tactic to reduce the number of intakes while still showing that they increase the quota from 5000 to 10000.

hegelff

Mar 20, 2017
deerestlovelybear said:
It is a dirty tactic to reduce the number of intakes while still showing that they increase the quota from 5000 to 10000.
Actually it is a tactic to boom up CIC's KPI. They can put it in this way in their performance report: In 2017, 950000 PGP applications were screened and processed.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
hegelff said:
Actually it is a tactic to boom up CIC's KPI. They can put it in this way in their performance report: In 2017, 950000 PGP applications were screened and processed.
Very dirty politics, I hate when they are playing game with people lives like this

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
deerestlovelybear said:
just require SIN and income details and charge a fee for lottery and we will see the true number
hi

can we submit 3 year NOI AND provide them SIN to check further information with CRA AS WELL ?

IS ANY HARM TO FILE?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
deerestlovelybear said:
Very dirty politics, I hate when they are playing game with people lives like this
People are just throwing out made up conspiracy theories.

My theory on this whole thing, is the liberal immigration department was just very foolish to push this lottery through as quick as they did. I think it was plain stupidity that resulted in this mess, not some conspiracy to reduce the backlog and limits eligible apps this year.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
My theory on this whole thing, is the liberal immigration department was just very foolish to push this lottery through as quick as they did. I think it was plain stupidity that resulted in this mess, not some conspiracy to reduce the backlog and limits eligible apps this year.
+1

In an effort to score some points on the campaign platform promises (and to appease some of those complaining about Syrian refugees), the Liberal caucus threw out a directive to IRCC that they didn't want to hear any complaints about "first come, first serve" this year. Not very well thought out and a last minute adjustment that went bad......That's what happens when you let politicians make policy choices based on popularity.

zarahsak

Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buletruck said:
+1

In an effort to score some points on the campaign platform promises (and to appease some of those complaining about Syrian refugees), the Liberal caucus threw out a directive to IRCC that they didn't want to hear any complaints about "first come, first serve" this year. Not very well thought out and a last minute adjustment that went bad......That's what happens when you let politicians make policy choices based on popularity.

100% right. The system got screwed because of all this people who filled the forms even though they DO NOT qualify. I'm pissed at them --- took away spots of the eligible people

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
zarahsak said:
100% right. The system got screwed because of all this people who filled the forms even though they DO NOT qualify. I'm pissed at them --- took away spots of the eligible people
No one is a saint, this is the problem of a stupid haphazard systems that let anybody including international students and foreign workers to be selected while leaving those hard working tax payer out

LaniLee

Apr 27, 2017
zarahsak said:
leaky pipes encourage molds

zarahsak

Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/changes-to-regulations-will-see-age-increased-for-dependent-child-621199473.html

Maximum age to sponsor your brother or sister would be raise to 22 years am I reading it right ?

amitpal.gta@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2016
If spouse have only two year tax return can I add her as consigner, I have 3 year of tax returns as sponsor?

Please help if someone got approved as sponsor with two return of co signer . I fulfil income for 3 year . In 2016 I alone have enough income . In 2017n 2018 , I have required income by adding co-signer . But cosigner don’t have 2016 return.