Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
LaniLee said:
Please sign and share the petition to:

1. Repeal the December 2016 change until a more comprehensive plan can be formulated and give people the opportunity to provide feedback about the coming changes;
2. Phase the changes in over the course of a few years, allowing the people who have prepared for 2017 to submit as per usual; and
3. Give previous lottery losers priority in the subsequent years if they do not make it in previous year lottery.

petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Sign/e-739

just add www since I can't link here
Items 1 and 2 are completely irrelevant. This is already in the past, and IRCC is never going back to courier way. Therefore that makes this entire petition completely useless as it will never be taken seriously.

Petitions should be written that address how to fix the lottery only. Not asking to go back in time and re-do something.

LaniLee

Apr 27, 2017
Buletruck said:
Your number are correct, but you need to remember that in 2016 it was 14,000 complete (surmised) applications....that's 9,000 applicants ahead of those in your proposed system. Not to mention 2015's numbers. And how far back do you go? Those who have been applying since 2010 unsuccessfully (or earlier) would surely expect to be allowed to enter ahead of those in later years.

As for the 10% you say are qualified, I suspect that number is low. So far there is only heresy that there are a large number of applications that don't qualify and the government is never going to come out in public and tell you what those numbers really are. So far they have only said they have removed duplicate, not that there were 8,259 duplicates or that duplicates accounted for 45% of what they received. And unfortunately, the system has never been about COMPLETE applications. There was nothing preventing those 5,000 people last year from applying if they didn't meet the requirements.....It was first 5,000 applications through the door with no "next please" if someone didn't qualify.
How can 10% be low if you just need to type your name to get in the lottery?

I agree though that it's unfortunate that the system was never about complete applications.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
There is evidence that someone who do not qualify this year sabotaged the systems by asking their family and friends submitting multiple bogus entries in hope that this year the number of people selected will be very low giving him better chance for faster processing in subsequent years

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
amanminhas said:
Hi All,

Is there anyone who didn't get email from cic?
I have not received any email yet :(
check spam

certus881

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
amanminhas said:
I did that. Nothing there also!
There's no clear understanding how they conducted the lottery to come up with the selected and not selected. Did you keep your confirmation number? They could assumed you are a duplicate entry when you are not. Did the algorithm just concluded if you have a possibility being a duplicate, emails the person with the not selected email or simply no email at all. We just don't know.

sunbaoqun

Nov 12, 2015
Hi,
I was invited to submit an application for parents sponsorship. Can I sponsor my mother-in-law other than my parent?

I may have made a mistake because my wife and I actually wanted to sponsor my wife's mother, but it's me submitted the online form to show the interest, not my wife. Now I have been selected and I am wondering if I can sponsor my wife's mother?

Thanks

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
sunbaoqun said:
Hi,
I was invited to submit an application for parents sponsorship. Can I sponsor my mother-in-law other than my parent?

I may have made a mistake because my wife and I actually wanted to sponsor my wife's mother, but it's me submitted the online form to show the interest, not my wife. Now I have been selected and I am wondering if I can sponsor my wife's mother?

Thanks
No you can only sponsor your own parents

amanminhas

Sep 12, 2016
certus881 said:
There's no clear understanding how they conducted the lottery to come up with the selected and not selected. Did you keep your confirmation number? They could assumed you are a duplicate entry when you are not. Did the algorithm just concluded if you have a possibility being a duplicate, emails the person with the not selected email or simply no email at all. We just don't know.
Yeah not sure what they have done and how they processed all the requests. I have the confirmation number. I just noticed CIC website mentioned to let them know if we don't get email by May08, 2017. However, i think they gonna send not invited. But fingers crossed.

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Friends I think those of us not selected should keep positive hope's for next year and spend more time on sponsorship research and document collection till then.
BTW did anyone who got selected buy a lucky Chinese cat?

certus881

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
neeti2090 said:
Friends I think those of us not selected should keep positive hope's for next year and spend more time on sponsorship research and document collection till then.
BTW did anyone who got selected buy a lucky Chinese cat?
I was not selected but had everything ready to go. did my taxes well in advance; income all verified since 2013. Proper person sponsoring in the draw; etc. etc. No lucky cat, but I did re-arrange my furniture; slept facing south; hung a horse shoe at the entrance.

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
that's great .. you did a lot.
Please can you make a checklist of all the documents required for parents sponsorship from both us (children) and from them (parents)
Also the fees amount. Thanks. Incase we get selected next year .. this will help a lot.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
sunbaoqun said:
Hi,

Thanks
no, just your parents,sorry