+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

p.p

Jul 24, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
23/09/2017
AOR Received.
23/09/2017
File Transfer...
14/11/2017
Med's Done....
04/10/2017
Passport Req..
15/01/2018
Last edited:

p.p

Jul 24, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
23/09/2017
AOR Received.
23/09/2017
File Transfer...
14/11/2017
Med's Done....
04/10/2017
Passport Req..
15/01/2018
Need help regarding passport submission. Do all the applicants need to go personally to submit the passport at vfs or only principle applicant is enough?

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
its PPR for me guys..thanx for the info ans support all of you provided. It was stressful journey and thanx to @Lakhanpal.saurabh for answering all the doubts and making me positive..thankyou all once again..
Aor sept15
Mp sept22
Ip1 sept22
Adr 25oct
Adnr 6nov
Na2 6nov
Ip2 jan12
Ppr jan 15
Congratulations on your PPR and all the very best with visa stamping.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Finally golden email arrived today. Thank u everybody on this forum for helping and keeping me motivated by regular updates.
FSWO
AOR: 23rd SEPT.
Med. Passed: 4th Oct.
File moved to ndvo: 14th Nov.
Ip2: 12th jan
PPR: 15th jan
Special thanks to Lakhanpal.saurabh for the masala chai.
Congratulation on your success. All the best for all further processes.

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Need help regarding passport submission. Do all the applicants need to go personally to submit the passport at vfs or only principle applicant is enough?
Only Primary Applicant is sufficient. You need to carry a printout of the PPR email, 2 photographs of each applicant, and copies of the front and last page of the passports of all applicants.

p.p

Jul 24, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
23/09/2017
AOR Received.
23/09/2017
File Transfer...
14/11/2017
Med's Done....
04/10/2017
Passport Req..
15/01/2018
Only Primary Applicant is sufficient. You need to carry a printout of the PPR email, 2 photographs of each applicant, and copies of the front and last page of the passports of all applicants.
Thank u.. One more que... We also need to write photographer's details at the back of one of the photos. Rite?

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Thank u.. One more que... We also need to write photographer's details at the back of one of the photos. Rite?
*Passport submission at vfs.*
1. PA can submit all passport without any authority letter
2. For collection PA will need authority from spouse, that includes authority to collect children passport, to collect by hand. If by courier then there is obviously no need.
3. Spouse can only submit all passport with authority letter from PA.
4. To collect spouse Will need authority letter to collect also that includes authority to collect children passport.
5. One photo copy each of bio pages of passport/s.
6. Two photographs each, recent, 50mm x 70mm, Matt finish.
7. Stamp of photographer at the back of each photo along with date of photography.
8. Name and date of birth of the person who's photograph it is at the back of photograph/s.
9. PPR printout.
10. Cash 599 for processing + 59 for SMS + 373 for optional courrier delivery.
11. Only cash.
12. Do not take along laptops, pendrives etc to avoid a clockroom trip. Mobile phones are allowed.
13. Some vfs centers including new Delhi have photograph facility also @ RS. 125. Check with local vfs before going.

**AUTHORITY LETTER**
To,
VFS, _______________.
Dated :
Subject : Authority Letter
This is to authorize my husband/Wife _____________________ (Principal Applicant) Passport No. __________, to collect/submit my passport no_____________ (Co-Applicant) on my behalf which is being requested / (earlier deposited upon request for the same) by The Canada Visa office, New Delhi.
I also have no objection to submission of / handing over of the passports of my children (Dependents), __________________ Passport No.____________ and ___________________ Passport No. ____________ to/by my husband.
Kindly Handover/submit all above mentioned passports through/ to my Husband (Signature Attested Below).

___________________ _______________________
PRINCIPAL APPLICANTS NAME ATTESTED

p.p

Jul 24, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
23/09/2017
AOR Received.
23/09/2017
File Transfer...
14/11/2017
Med's Done....
04/10/2017
Passport Req..
15/01/2018
*Passport submission at vfs.*
1. PA can submit all passport without any authority letter
2. For collection PA will need authority from spouse, that includes authority to collect children passport, to collect by hand. If by courier then there is obviously no need.
3. Spouse can only submit all passport with authority letter from PA.
4. To collect spouse Will need authority letter to collect also that includes authority to collect children passport.
5. One photo copy each of bio pages of passport/s.
6. Two photographs each, recent, 50mm x 70mm, Matt finish.
7. Stamp of photographer at the back of each photo along with date of photography.
8. Name and date of birth of the person who's photograph it is at the back of photograph/s.
9. PPR printout.
10. Cash 599 for processing + 59 for SMS + 373 for optional courrier delivery.
11. Only cash.
12. Do not take along laptops, pendrives etc to avoid a clockroom trip. Mobile phones are allowed.
13. Some vfs centers including new Delhi have photograph facility also @ RS. 125. Check with local vfs before going.

**AUTHORITY LETTER**
To,
VFS, _______________.
Dated :
Subject : Authority Letter
This is to authorize my husband/Wife _____________________ (Principal Applicant) Passport No. __________, to collect/submit my passport no_____________ (Co-Applicant) on my behalf which is being requested / (earlier deposited upon request for the same) by The Canada Visa office, New Delhi.
I also have no objection to submission of / handing over of the passports of my children (Dependents), __________________ Passport No.____________ and ___________________ Passport No. ____________ to/by my husband.
Kindly Handover/submit all above mentioned passports through/ to my Husband (Signature Attested Below).

___________________ _______________________
PRINCIPAL APPLICANTS NAME ATTESTED
Thank u for the detailed answer..

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
15 mins to 2 hrs max
Thanks for your reply.

Did submit my passports at VFS Mumbai today. Was seamless and took about 25-30 minutes. They just asked for the PR letter, passports and 2 photos. Paid the fees, filled in form with contact details & was issued the receipt showing the tracking ID

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Guys,

I want to check if the email id of NDVO is case sensitive.

That is are DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca same?.

Upon my enquiry to ad my spouse to my PR applcation in progress NDVO replied me to sent documents via email on 7 November 2017.The email from which NDVO had emailed be as DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca while I sent by documents to delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca. the difference being thay text before @ symbol is in small letters in the email sent by me. I however received Automatic replies confirming the receipt of the same email(s) from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. Can I safely consider that the NDVO email ID is NOT Case Sensitive and that all my documents have been received. The deadline to submit my documents was 20 December 2017. I have not received any reply from NDVO other than above mentioned Automatic replies.

If some body has also submitted documents via email please reply. It will help me to calm to feel better.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan

Reactions: Lakhanpal.saurabh

Been waiting

Dec 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

I want to check if the email id of NDVO is case sensitive.

That is are DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca same?.

Upon my enquiry to ad my spouse to my PR applcation in progress NDVO replied me to sent documents via email on 7 November 2017.The email from which NDVO had emailed be as DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca while I sent by documents to delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca. the difference being thay text before @ symbol is in small letters in the email sent by me. I however received Automatic replies confirming the receipt of the same email(s) from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. Can I safely consider that the NDVO email ID is NOT Case Sensitive and that all my documents have been received. The deadline to submit my documents was 20 December 2017. I have not received any reply from NDVO other than above mentioned Automatic replies.

If some body has also submitted documents via email please reply. It will help me to calm to feel better.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan
I have not submitted any additional docs.. but from the looks of it they have received your mail.. automatic reply that u received makes me think they have received it..