+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
I got reply for my case spec enquiry that I raised :
We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.....

Any input on above guys
That seems to be a very positive response to me. And since you have crossed 180 days, I am sure they would work on your application on priority. Hopefully you will get some good news soon!

ashithshetty06m

Jun 13, 2017
What does your gcms notes say regarding security check? did it mention as started or not started?
I had received GCMS notes when my BG was Not Applicable.
Criminality and Medicals was only passed and rest were all not started. I have recently ordered for another set of GCMS notes, will be receiving it by the 1st week of Feb.

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
I got reply for my case spec enquiry that I raised :
We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.....

Any input on above guys
It looks very positive. Few cases goes beyond 180 days and sadly you are among one of them. I hope you get PPR in coming days. Good luck buddy. :)

Reactions: drCAN and RS1

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
I Just checked the Tracker yesterday on VFS site and found my Passport is available for collection. I am busy since yesterday so couldn't collect it.It took exactly 2 weeks to get stamped. I deposited it on 28th Dec (Thursday).

Is VFS, New Delhi office opened on Saturday (only for collecting passport).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hirencool

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
I Just checked the Tracker yesterday on VFS site and found my Passport is available for collection. I am busy since yesterday so couldn't collect it.It took exactly 2 weeks to get stamped. I deposited it on 28th Dec (Thursday).

No

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013

Congratulations @drCAN! I had submitted my passport in Hyderabad VFS on the 3rd and collected it today. I finally have the stamp on my passport! This community has been very helpful in clarifying doubts and getting the motivation required while we waited for a decision. Thank you all!

Hirencool

Star Member
May 31, 2017
I completed 180 days today ...what should be my next course of action and whom shud I address to :)
Any help is welcome....

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
I completed 180 days today ...what should be my next course of action and whom shud I address to :)
Any help is welcome....
Subject : ***URGENT*** Finalization of Application number E__________

Dear CIC,

I am writing this application to your esteemed organisation to kindly provide me with the final decision of my Permanent Residency Application at your earliest.

My Application Details are as follows:
  • EE application No. :
  • Surname :
  • Given Name :
  • Date of birth :
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI) No. :
  • Passport Number :
  • Stream : Economic Class - Skilled worker (Federal)
  • 'Acknowledgement of application receipt' issued :

I have completed six months (180 days) since i submitted my complete application package, and hence I have crossed the processing timeline for my stream as promised by you here. (Insert hyperlink)
Hence, it is my humble and earnest request to initiate a prompt action from your end and to finalize my application at the earliest.

Sincerely,

CSE TEXT

Dear cic,
This is to request your esteem organization to kindly provide me the current status of my permanent residency application or its final decision at your earliest. I have completed 180 days since the 'acknowledgement of application receipt' (AOR) was issued to my case. All my friends and acquaintances, who filled their application/s concurrent with me or even after me have been issued grants/decisions recently. Also on the CIC website it is mentioned that the standard time for applications of my stream is 180 days. This gives me reasons to believe that I have probably missed the ‘Passport request email’. Kindly provide with the status or the missed ‘Passport request email’ at your earliest. My application details:
Name :
UCI No. :
EE profile No. :
Date of birth :
Stream : Federal skilled worker 'Acknowledgement of application receipt' issued:

Regards

Hirencool

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Subject : ***URGENT*** Finalization of Application number E__________

Dear CIC,

I am writing this application to your esteemed organisation to kindly provide me with the final decision of my Permanent Residency Application at your earliest.

My Application Details are as follows:
  • EE application No. :
  • Surname :
  • Given Name :
  • Date of birth :
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI) No. :
  • Passport Number :
  • Stream : Economic Class - Skilled worker (Federal)
  • 'Acknowledgement of application receipt' issued :

I have completed six months (180 days) since i submitted my complete application package, and hence I have crossed the processing timeline for my stream as promised by you here. (Insert hyperlink)
Hence, it is my humble and earnest request to initiate a prompt action from your end and to finalize my application at the earliest.

Sincerely,

CSE TEXT

Dear cic,
This is to request your esteem organization to kindly provide me the current status of my permanent residency application or its final decision at your earliest. I have completed 180 days since the 'acknowledgement of application receipt' (AOR) was issued to my case. All my friends and acquaintances, who filled their application/s concurrent with me or even after me have been issued grants/decisions recently. Also on the CIC website it is mentioned that the standard time for applications of my stream is 180 days. This gives me reasons to believe that I have probably missed the ‘Passport request email’. Kindly provide with the status or the missed ‘Passport request email’ at your earliest. My application details:
Name :
UCI No. :
EE profile No. :
Date of birth :
Stream : Federal skilled worker 'Acknowledgement of application receipt' issued:

Regards
Thanks so much this format it can be used by many of us , for present and future reference :)
@Lakhanpal.saurabh
which is the mail id for cic ? i know cse and delhi mail

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Thanks so much
what shoud l write here
Stream : Federal skilled worker 'Acknowledgement of application receipt' issued: .......................?
my aor date ?
...eh

Van_Can

Jul 13, 2017
Can anybody help from their experience as to how much time it will take for submission of passports at VFS Mumbai? An hour - two?
Accordingly I can book my train tickets.
Thanks in advance