+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Are these PPR's issued by NDVO for Aug AOR's or they are issued by Ottawa?
As reported in the tracker 16 PPRs were issued by NDVO. 80 PPRs were issued by Ottawa for Indian applicants living in India as well as abroad.

Reactions: drCAN

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
The other reason apart from Load sharing is some visa refusal in the past, even though i didn't have anyone. But many have visa rejections and their cases were transferred to NDVO.
So, are you trying to say that our visas were rejected in the initial review and hence sent to NDVO for a follow up review? That is really scary.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
I think tracker can be misleading as many of the applicants don't confirm their office.Most of them write NDVO based on their nationality. I am following many whatsApp groups,there has been only 1 ppr for Aug aor in the Nov ppr rain. Rest many Aug aor applicants received Ip2 last week and change in additional doc's this week.
Give or take even if 50% reported their visa offices wrongly then also we can conclude that around 8-12 PPRs were issued by NDVO for August applicants.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
So, are you trying to say that our visas were rejected in the initial review and hence sent to NDVO for a follow up review? That is really scary.
No, it surely doesn't mean that. It means that may be, there is a possibility that you have a rejected visa for some other country in your past. But this is not the prerequisite of transferring the file to LVOs. But if there is a rejected visa for some country in the past file will surely move to LVO. Hope this helps!

Reactions: drCAN

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
No, what i want to say is that if we have any visa refusal from any any country (including Canada), then for extra scrutiny they send the cases to NDVO. While applying there is a section which asks if we have applied to CAnada or any other countery and whether our case had been rejected in past. If anyone has mentioned "Yes" then those cases are definitely transferred to NDVO. I know many people in this forum who have reported visa rejections in their applications and therefore their cases were transferred to NDVO.

Reactions: Anjanirai

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hi all,

Can Anyone comment what it means when the after IP2 our document status changes to "being reviewed". this has happened to many of us whose applications went on IP2 on !4th Decemeber.

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
No, what i want to say is that if we have any visa refusal from any any country (including Canada), then for extra scrutiny they send the cases to NDVO. While applying there is a section which asks if we have applied to CAnada or any other countery and whether our case had been rejected in past. If anyone has mentioned "Yes" then those cases are definitely transferred to NDVO. I know many people in this forum who have reported visa rejections in their applications and therefore their cases were transferred to NDVO.
Thanks @drCAN and @Anjanirai for the response. I did have a Student Visa to Canada rejected in 2013. I just hope that does not become a deciding factor when taking a decision on my application because everything else in my application is in place.

Also, I just sent an email to NDVO requesting an update on my application. Let us see if we get a response or it triggers some action.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Thanks @drCAN and @Anjanirai for the response. I did have a Student Visa to Canada rejected in 2013. I just hope that does not become a deciding factor when taking a decision on my application because everything else in my application is in place.

Also, I just sent an email to NDVO requesting an update on my application. Let us see if we get a response or it triggers some action.
Thanks! Nothing to worry about. They will just check the reasons for previous visa rejections and move ahead if nothing serious. All the best for your application.

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Thanks! Nothing to worry about. They will just check the reasons for previous visa rejections and move ahead if nothing serious. All the best for your application.
The reason for rejection of my student visa was given as - Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one of - your qualifications, previous studies, employment, language abilities or future prospects and plans.

Does anyone think this would affect my application negatively?

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
The reason for rejection of my student visa was given as - Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one of - your qualifications, previous studies, employment, language abilities or future prospects and plans.

No need to worry buddy,one of my friend has received pr after 2 student visa rejection.All study visa rejection reason is the same which you have mentioned.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017

Not good enough reason to stop you from getting PR. They are just bothered if they see any security or medical threat. You will surely sail through.All the best.

Supriya_lakra

Dec 21, 2017
Hello Saurav

This is Supriya from British Airways we spoke this morning!!

Hope you're doing well. As per our previous conversation I would love to know more on how to go about it. Example: work experience// ilets score// show money ///studies///. One of my friend has applied and its taking quite lot of time so how can I bypass that!

Cheers!
Supriya