+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Saurabh uppal

Sep 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

i have sent email for status confirmation on 20th nov , but no revert from CIC even after a month.

How do we know if file is transferred to Local Visa office? My application is at NA 2 from 7th Nov.

Thanks
Dear mine is also at na2 from 17nov aor1 nov called cic they told that ur file is shifted to ndvo on 14 dec... Whatnext shall i expect and at what timings shall i expect sone account updates and ppr mail... Mates please reply is there any particular reason they shift to ndvo.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Dear mine is also at na2 from 17nov aor1 nov called cic they told that ur file is shifted to ndvo on 14 dec... Whatnext shall i expect and at what timings shall i expect sone account updates and ppr mail... Mates please reply is there any particular reason they shift to ndvo.
This is only because of load sharing between different processing centers like Ottawa and NDVO. My File was shifted to NDVO on 11th September and i am waiting for PPR since then.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Me too.
Going by the trend during last few weeks, i do not see any major PPR rain coming up during this month. Just a odd one or two PPR's a day, what has been going on for last 1 month. You, me, @PDChicago , @Hirencool are the only ones from july in this forum and we are all very close to 6 month mark. I do not know why they are making us wait for complete 6 months, even though we all have moved to IP2.

Saurabh uppal

Sep 28, 2017
This is only because of load sharing between different processing centers like Ottawa and NDVO. My File was shifted to NDVO on 11th September and i am waiting for PPR since then.
I was worried because somebody mentioned in group that it happens because there is some flaw in application which canadian authorities cant check so they send to local visa office..... I believe my case is 100 percent jenuine

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
I was worried because somebody mentioned in group that it happens because there is some flaw in application which canadian authorities cant check so they send to local visa office..... I believe my case is 100 percent jenuine
The other reason apart from Load sharing is some visa refusal in the past, even though i didn't have anyone. But many have visa rejections and their cases were transferred to NDVO.

Buga0601

Jun 8, 2017
Me too.
Going by the trend during last few weeks, i do not see any major PPR rain coming up during this month. Just a odd one or two PPR's a day, what has been going on for last 1 month. You, me, @PDChicago , @Hirencool are the only ones from july in this forum and we are all very close to 6 month mark. I do not know why they are making us wait for complete 6 months, even though we all have moved to IP2.

Well guys,

I think we are just a tad unluckly. It has become difficult to even think about anything else in life apart from this.

Hopefully we have a good year end !!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Ottawa office seems to rolling PPRs in bulk to CEC applicants, so was obviously they were busy with that. Singapore office got some PNPs passed with quick PPRs which is not usual for PNP candidates. NDVO is busy rolling out PPRs to newly submitted profiles and IP2s for August. Guys i think that you must mail them quick, to make them move your file to their respective goals. Sometimes they are so much engrossed in moving the new files and achieving their targets that they seem to forget the older ones. Also, it seems they work as per the guidelines issued from time to time by the Ottawa office, as in whom to issue PPRs and which months to target. But, nevertheless shooting them an e-mail wont hurt. Keep us posted here if you guys hear anything. All the best!

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Ottawa office seems to rolling PPRs in bulk to CEC applicants, so was obviously they were busy with that. Singapore office got some PNPs passed with quick PPRs which is not usual for PNP candidates. NDVO is busy rolling out PPRs to newly submitted profiles and IP2s for August. Guys i think that you must mail them quick, to make them move your file to their respective goals. Sometimes they are so much engrossed in moving the new files and achieving their targets that they seem to forget the older ones. Also, it seems they work as per the guidelines issued from time to time by the Ottawa office, as in whom to issue PPRs and which months to target. But, nevertheless shooting them an e-mail wont hurt. Keep us posted here if you guys hear anything. All the best!
Are there any PPR's issued to August AOR's by NDVO? I have only heard of IP2's for Aug.

Hirencool

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Me too.
Hey I just checked n i am still at Na2...
You guys are lucky to have moved to ip2....
My file appears to be clear still no movement...
I have continuously mailed NDVO and no response from their end....
Maybe I may get ppr in 2 hours category :p
God knows the wait is long one for all of us ...but I have faith we all will make it. :)
I have ordered gcms again let's see what's comes in that....
Till then keep us posted... :)

Reactions: drCAN