+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Millions of thanks to @Scorpman21 @gurik and most importantly @Lakhanpal.saurabh @drCAN and whole bunch of unknown others. Got my PPR yesterday noon 2.05PM from NDVO and just done with submission of Passport at VFS. Still reeling from yester-night's hangover and need some sleep badly. :cool:ANyone got questions feel free to bug me up. I will be around..

I'm going AWOL todya and there have been couple of calls from office but with PPR in hand its "The number you are calling is in roaming and out of service area":D
Congratulations Jack. Brilliant News. All the best.:)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
If it's 70% + for June ....it's 99% almost for May....it's even more difficult for very few of us remaining in MAY
@karshar has pointed rightly, its just this cursed batch!
We will be through soon! They can't delay us much, also in 10 days you will be crossing 180 day, start writing to them immediately then..... all June folks as soon as 180 day mark is hit, raise CSEs, e-mail both Delhi and Ottawa.... we will bombard them with e-mails they will have to listen!

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Called in September. They didn't even answer the call.:mad:

But no harm in trying:D
Aur kya expect karein hum apne beloved bharatvaasion se...:p:D
This is the best indian government officeses move, don't answer the phone:mad::confused:

Will try though, get to you back, hope they don't get all pissed. (Yes, thats the level of expectation from them:p:D)

RS1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I
@karshar has pointed rightly, its just this cursed batch!
We will be through soon! They can't delay us much, also in 10 days you will be crossing 180 day, start writing to them immediately then..... all June folks as soon as 180 day mark is hit, raise CSEs, e-mail both Delhi and Ottawa.... we will bombard them with e-mails they will have to listen!
Ya will do that ...thanks

Reactions: karshar and gurik

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Atleast some update from NDVO,
I think our visa officer has got dengue and is on leave:mad::confused:

Hahahaha well said ....:p:p:p

Reactions: gurik

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Only three scenarios possible now.
Something wrong with our VO.
Something wrong with our files.
or
Something wrong with Ndvo.

What else could it be when you get to know Sep12 Pnp getting Ip2 just now.
o_O

Reactions: pam13 and gurik