+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

RS1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I think may be my file was touched on 14th Nov along with cynical monk and others of AOr date 31st may . They must have move to ip2 coz of clear files, and mine got stucked up coz of Canada visa rejection (twice ) and must have been put on hold till reasons of rejection is cleared from embassy ....however both the Times I got the visa immediately after rejections and now I have a valid 10 year tourist visa

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I think may be my file was touched on 14th Nov along with cynical monk and others of AOr date 31st may . They must have move to ip2 coz of clear files, and mine got stucked up coz of Canada visa rejection (twice ) and must have been put on hold till reasons of rejection is cleared from embassy ....however both the Times I got the visa immediately after rejections and now I have a valid 10 year tourist visa
No, that cannot be the reason, cynical also had a previous refusal so.... its just slow luck at this point, nothing left to to contemplate. NDVO's policy was clear yesterday, to clear all files at the maximum, and ours were simply not open, hence nothing for us. Now, why our files were not even opened i.e something to ponder on, it seems they had some instructions to clear the backlogs, hence the high efficiency in work, at this point only CIC and God knows why are we delayed...

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Millions of thanks to @Scorpman21 @gurik and most importantly @Lakhanpal.saurabh @drCAN and whole bunch of unknown others. Got my PPR yesterday noon 2.05PM from NDVO and just done with submission of Passport at VFS. Still reeling from yester-night's hangover and need some sleep badly. :cool:ANyone got questions feel free to bug me up. I will be around..

I'm going AWOL todya and there have been couple of calls from office but with PPR in hand its "The number you are calling is in roaming and out of service area":D

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Millions of thanks to @Scorpman21 @gurik and most importantly @Lakhanpal.saurabh @drCAN and whole bunch of unknown others. Got my PPR yesterday noon 2.05PM from NDVO and just done with submission of Passport at VFS. Still reeling from yester-night's hangover and need some sleep badly. :cool:ANyone got questions feel free to bug me up. I will be around..

I'm going AWOL todya and there have been couple of calls from office but with PPR in hand its "The number you are calling is in roaming and out of service area":D
Great news jack. Very happy for you. Have a great life ahead in canada.

Reactions: jackbauer

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Sorry guys... Need to rest.. won't be giving updates today...