+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Good for us Doc, seems 11 EE Econ is done but security, criminality. No info. hidden on my file. (No mention of s15/s.16 anywhere). I guess if they're following FIFO, you should be really close to my PPR but my file was transferred on 22nd Aug. When are you planning on the third set? @drCAN

Also R75, R76 AND A11.2 are all met n done. Is this any good? Your thoughts?? @Scorpman21

Did you just say that gcms generation just triggered your friends file to action @Lakhanpal.saurabh ? This is my second gcms so far. When do you think ideally should I order the third?
I have ordered just one set. No plans as of now to order another set (atleast for another one month). I could see in my Notes (last pages) that Criminality and Security are passed as per the reviewer comments.Also Education and IELTS results as per WES evaluation are OK. But again these are preliminary checks and nothing is confirmed till we get the GOLDEN EMAIL.

Last edited:
Reactions: gurik

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Good for us Doc, seems 11 EE Econ is done but security, criminality. No info. hidden on my file. (No mention of s15/s.16 anywhere). I guess if they're following FIFO, you should be really close to my PPR but my file was transferred on 22nd Aug. When are you planning on the third set? @drCAN

Also R75, R76 AND A11.2 are all met n done. Is this any good? Your thoughts?? @Scorpman21

Did you just say that gcms generation just triggered your friends file to action @Lakhanpal.saurabh ? This is my second gcms so far. When do you think ideally should I order the third?
No bro.. logically and seen the gcms manual also.. seems like gcms is a separate processing.. the file is electronic.. so someone in charge of this gcms desk(probably) generates you notes by just login into a PC. Am sure gcms neither triggers or delays anything for your processing of visa.

It's just that when you are anxious .. you go to net... You get to know about gcms.. you consult .. you find a good mean.. and you order.. and by that time something happens on your status.. if gcms could trigger anything or delay anything.. why does it not happen for everyone... Anyways their charter allows them 180 days from r.10 check... Or UCI generation... So no need to order unnecessarily.

Your summary of notes are super positive. Don't worry.. like may of us here ... You are just in a queue.

About fifo... I don't think they are out of fifo.. now some files due to its own complexity falls out of fifo.. they should not be waiting for every complex March file to be over with before starting a regular file of April.. shall they.. no na..

Just chill for some more time.. it had to happen and had to happen for our file.. so the delay is what we live through... Live. Don't worry.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
No bro.. logically and seen the gcms manual also.. seems like gcms is a separate processing.. the file is electronic.. so someone in charge of this gcms desk(probably) generates you notes by just login into a PC. Am sure gcms neither triggers or delays anything for your processing of visa.

It's just that when you are anxious .. you go to net... You get to know about gcms.. you consult .. you find a good mean.. and you order.. and by that time something happens on your status.. if gcms could trigger anything or delay anything.. why does it not happen for everyone... Anyways their charter allows them 180 days from r.10 check... Or UCI generation... So no need to order unnecessarily.

Your summary of notes are super positive. Don't worry.. like may of us here ... You are just in a queue.

About fifo... I don't think they are out of fifo.. now some files due to its own complexity falls out of fifo.. they should not be waiting for every complex March file to be over with before starting a regular file of April.. shall they.. no na..

Just chill for some more time.. it had to happen and had to happen for our file.. so the delay is what we live through... Live. Don't worry.

...Live, Don't worry!

thanks a ton my dear friend. I will try to take those words to heart. it also says on first page my file status as open n in progress. Does all of our files have the same wording ? I hope n pray its not fifo..

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
@gurik @Scorpman21

do ull know anyone who has gone beyond 6 months from eAPR date? have they written to CIC abt it? any response?

also, my GCMS notes seem to be all clear except the following in the notes section:

"Police Certificate -
Primary Applicant 1 - India Police Certificate Provided R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality
Spouse 1 - Czech Republic Police Certificate Provided 2 - India Police Certificate Provided R10 OK Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED STATUTORY DETAILS LOCATED IN SEPARATE GCMS NOTE"

anything in this information that is bothersome? i mean i have a clean record and i have got both PCC to show it. nothing more i can do abt it but I'm wondering how come it has come up for review.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018

...Live, Don't worry!

thanks a ton my dear friend. I will try to take those words to heart. it also says on first page my file status as open n in progress. Does all of our files have the same wording ? I hope n pray its not fifo..
Was it open and in progress on 28/8 at ndvo?
Then your due date they put must have been 29/9...
Many have this ... Without ip2 reflected in status update of Application process.

YOF2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Respected Members...PLS HELP

I am a Canadian immigration applicant, along with my wife and baby son. In response to the express entry application we had submitted on April 3rd, we had received our 1st passport request mail dated July 14th asking us to submit our passports through VFS. At that point of time my newly born son was not added as dependent in our application. As it was a case of family expansion we went forward with submitting 3 of our passports including my son's passport along with his required documents such as medical, birth certificate, application fee receipt etc on July 17th at VFS Bangalore.

After 3 months my son was added as a dependent and we were asked to upload the scanned copies of my son's passport and other documents which we did as instructed. Oct 26th we received another Passport request mail asking to submit our passports which is in fact already submitted through VFS Bangalore office and is being shown as being processed at New Delhi High Commission.

I contacted VFS and was told to enquire with New Delhi High Commission regarding our case which i did. Few days back I received a mail from Delhi saying ours is a file number which refers to a case at the Consulate General of Canada in Bangalore and was instructed to raise CSE to Bangalore, which i did..

The very next day I received mail from Bangalore office saying our case number is actually relating to NDVO and they asked me to raise CSE to NDVO which i did day before yesterday and I haven't heard from them till now..

What do i do members?? Can anyone give suggestions...Do i have to go to Bangalore VFS just to submit the 2nd PPR mail as passports are already submitted 3 months back...

PLS HELP

Thanks

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Was it open and in progress on 28/8 at ndvo?
Then your due date they put must have been 29/9...
Many have this ... Without ip2 reflected in status update of Application process.
The. due date on the second page of the GCMS which is of the 19th August and unfortunately I could not find any due dates apart from that. on the very first page of the notes is there where it says file status is open and in progress. @gurik @legalfalcon @Lakhanpal.saurabh . Can you pl guide me if they are working on my file or its just eating e-dust. Notes generated on 23rd september. Why are there no due dates except on 19th Aug? I mean ami mislooking?

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
@gurik @Scorpman21

do ull know anyone who has gone beyond 6 months from eAPR date? have they written to CIC abt it? any response?

also, my GCMS notes seem to be all clear except the following in the notes section:

"Police Certificate -
Primary Applicant 1 - India Police Certificate Provided R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality
Spouse 1 - Czech Republic Police Certificate Provided 2 - India Police Certificate Provided R10 OK Recommendation: REVIEW REQUIRED STATUTORY DETAILS LOCATED IN SEPARATE GCMS NOTE"

anything in this information that is bothersome? i mean i have a clean record and i have got both PCC to show it. nothing more i can do abt it but I'm wondering how come it has come up for review.
ive had the same thing on my older notes. It basically means cio analyst wrote them n once an agent/officer opens your file, it will simply say has NRT.

I guess you had answered some of the statutory questions with a yes somewhere. Thats why the review, nothing to worry about ..

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
ive had the same thing on my older notes. It basically means cio analyst wrote them n once an agent/officer opens your file, it will simply say has NRT.

I guess you had answered some of the statutory questions with a yes somewhere. Thats why the review, nothing to worry about ..
Thank you for clarifying that... may i ask what NRT is an abbreviation for?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
@gurik @Scorpman21

"Police Certificate -

Did you answer yes to any statutory question?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hey Buddy, nothing for me yet.

The lastest Ip2 was for a May27 AOR, AFAIK. Ndvo has surely not touched June files yet. Lets hope they do it next week.
Yeah really hoping at least for IP2 for June folks this week:), we are now crossing 5 months now (I think you and Pam have already crossed:oops:)
At least few April/May files were opened around 4 month time and issued PPRs at NDVO, June is by far the worst delayed, no update for any file at all. Though NDVO is generally slow and they have never issued PPRs like Ottawa does in a full hurricane, but the study rush is making things worse!
I really hope they open June files and not delay us till mid-December.
At least the good news is we are next in line, AFAIK 31st May AOR to 19th June AOR are all mostly in one single bulky batch, so as soon as anyone gets the update let all others know, most likely we will get IP2 together:)

Reactions: Scorpman21

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Do you mean, even if I have applied from India, my application could still be processed in Ottawa? If yes, does it get transferred to NDVO at later stage at all?
My AOR is 30/05/3017. I emailed CPC Ottawa on Tuesday to check my status, and they replied that my file is still in their office.
Considering the fact that it's been around five months, do you think it will be finalized in Ottawa itself?
I want to thank all the veterans for all their insights even when they have received their PPR.
Yes my friend almost 60-70% applications from India are being sent to Ottawa. These files are processed and approved at Ottawa only and sent to NDVO after approval and PPR issued.

The other files that get transferred to NDVO have preliminary eligibility checks and R10 and criminality pass at CIO Sydney. The Eligibility and security are finalised at NDVO and then file is approved.

Yes your file will be definitely finalised at Ottawa, you are not a CIO-NDVO case. If your file had to be transferred to NDVO it would have never gone to Ottawa mot likely, almost all files to NDVO are transferred directly from CIO Sydney office, (transfer period around maximum 3-4. month period from AOR). So you are 100% Ottawa case.
All the best:)

Last edited:

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Okay so got GCMS yesterday, ordered around 10 September. 11.2 met, criminality N security haven't begun yet but EE econ, 11.2 seems met. Also eligibility in process.. I couldn't find any due dates no so sure why.. Any hopes of a PPR in November @gurik not sure if Delhi touched my file yet or no??
All is great for your file, and if Eligibility is in progress then it means Delhi has touched your file, otherwise the latest entry would be "not started".
So this is good news for you, at least your file is not gathering dust.
Honestly with NDVO no one can say anything when PPR will come, now all we can hope is that it comes in 2017. Logically if eligibility is in progress it should come in November, but we all know how NDVO delays PPRs.
All the best:)

Reactions: Scorpman21

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@gurik @Scorpman21

"Police Certificate -

I don't think anyone has written collectively, but few individuals who wrote just got standard replies to "be patient" and things like they have huge rush and to wait for 6-8 months now. Things like this.

Yeah, my fiance had the same thing "review required" after PCC, if on a later date the R10 and Criminality are passed then all is good. Sometimes this is done for files with any previous rejection or extensive travels. Also if A11.2 is Met, then nothing to worry at all.