+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Nope ... waiting and getting frustrated
You need to contact them, you are above 6 month limit, atleast you will know what checks you have passed and which are left. Also an agent might tell you that how long the wait could be....
NDVO is on a total stop now.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Friends,

Do we have a count of FSWO people who are currently with NDVO or atleast who are registered in this thread? I haven't seen anyone from this thread updating with PPR received or moving to IP2.
You haven't seen anyone because unfortunately my friend NDVO has seemingly stopped working on PR files as of September end till date. No one (CIO-LVO FSWO applicants) hasn't got any updates my friend. Hence the silence on thread.
Hoping this changes soon!

Reactions: drCAN

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
You haven't seen anyone because unfortunately my friend NDVO has seemingly stopped working on PR files as of September end till date. No one (CIO-LVO FSWO applicants) hasn't got any updates my friend. Hence the silence on thread.
Hoping this changes soon!
You may very well be right @gurik Got my Ip2 on Sep 18th and thats it. Heard nothing,. Not even friends from May.. Requested notes on 10th Sep and so far nothing.. God damn not sure if they even process the notes.? If they do I guess I will know something at least about them once they arrive..

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Got IP2 today at around 4 PM Indian time.

Full timeline
AOR 4 April
Med pass 6 June
Never saw ip1 ....It was very short I guess
No docs required / file transferred to NDVO on 19 July

IP2 today
Congrats.
Some movement is better than no movement.. :)

Reactions: gurik

winteriscoming2017

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hello,

I called IRCC regarding my application. They said my application is still in ottawa. And on my file it says second office is New Delhi.
Which means they will transfer my file to NDVO soon.
My BG looks good thats what he siad.

AOR 20th July

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi can you tell me what's ip2 what is the change you noticed in your file(wordings in background status or something else)

Full timeline
AOR 4 April
Med pass 6 June

IP2 today

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

Full timeline
AOR 4 April
Med pass 6 June

IP2 today
Congrats my friend, PPR anytime now!!! Its been so long since i have been rooting for you mate.
Really really happy for you, this is wonderful news!:):)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi can you tell me what's ip2 what is the change you noticed in your file(wordings in background status or something else)
It must be written "we are processing your background" in the row stating "Background check"

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hello,

I called IRCC regarding my application. They said my application is still in ottawa. And on my file it says second office is New Delhi.

AOR 20th July
Congrats, you will get PPR a lot sooner as your primary office is Ottawa. You are in the clear:)

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
You may very well be right @gurik Got my Ip2 on Sep 18th and thats it. Heard nothing,. Not even friends from May.. Requested notes on 10th Sep and so far nothing.. God damn not sure if they even process the notes.? If they do I guess I will know something at least about them once they arrive..
If there will be any update, it will definitely be reflected in the notes. Do let us know, when there is any update. We can see updates today from April guys, maybe NDVO will slowly but steadily get to us also:)

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hello,

AOR 20th July
Your file will be processed in Ottawa only.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
If there will be any update, it will definitely be reflected in the notes. Do let us know, when there is any update. We can see updates today from April guys, maybe NDVO will slowly but steadily get to us also:)
Yh I hope so too. GCMS guy said even though it crossed 35 days CIC mailed all of GCMS providers that there's no guarantee that they can honor the 30 days deadline for processing of notes.

My guy said he will contact CIC for status this week if he doesn't hear back from them.. So optimistic n hopeful..

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Yh I hope so too. GCMS guy said even though it crossed 35 days CIC mailed all of GCMS providers that there's no guarantee that they can honor the 30 days deadline for processing of notes.

My guy said he will contact CIC for status this week if he doesn't hear back from them.. So optimistic n hopeful..
Yeah, there has been general delay in GCMS, but nothin to worry. Either way, won't take much time then the 40-50 days:)