+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update today ??
I hope embassy is not having Diwali party instead of work today

torontobound2

Sep 20, 2017
Guys, I have read this entire thread in order to figure out when I can expect PPR, but still not sure. I hope some of you experts can guide me regarding expected timeline from here on. Also, I am travelling to canada, US for couple of months, so I want to know in case I get my PPR, can I submit my passport at Canadian Consulate in Buffalo, US or do I have to come back to Delhi and submit it here?

Here is my timeline so far:
Applied earlier in May, but file was returned in June because it was incomplete. Spouse's security clearance was only for 5 years instead of 10.
Applied again:
FSW-O :::::: AOR: 21st August
Meds Passed: 25th August
Request for additional docs: 31st August (5 year travel history)
NA 2: 21st September
No addln docs required: 19th October
I emailed to check where my file is, and the reply I got is that my file is being processed at New Delhi visa office.

Just want to know what timeline to expect from here and whether I will have to bring my passports to Delhi office or if I should be able to do it in Buffalo, USA.

Thanks

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Guys, I have read this entire thread in order to figure out when I can expect PPR, but still not sure. I hope some of you experts can guide me regarding expected timeline from here on. Also, I am travelling to canada, US for couple of months, so I want to know in case I get my PPR, can I submit my passport at Canadian Consulate in Buffalo, US or do I have to come back to Delhi and submit it here?

Here is my timeline so far:
Applied earlier in May, but file was returned in June because it was incomplete. Spouse's security clearance was only for 5 years instead of 10.
Applied again:
FSW-O :::::: AOR: 21st August
Meds Passed: 25th August
Request for additional docs: 31st August (5 year travel history)
NA 2: 21st September
I emailed to check where my file is, and the reply I got is that my file is being processed at New Delhi visa office.

Just want to know what timeline to expect from here and whether I will have to bring my passports to Delhi office or if I should be able to do it in Buffalo, USA.

Thanks
If your file is at New Delhi, then just wait. No one knows when you will get PPR. April AOR people are waiting for PPR from New Delhi.

Also, you cannot submit your passport at Buffalo, NY. You'll have to ask for an extension to submit your passport in Delhi. That's better as compared to sending your passport for stamping in NY/SF consulate or Ottawa.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Thanks
You are unlucky just like all of us here on this thread to be moved to Ndvo instead of Ottawa. Hard truth is that Ndvo is issuing Ppr only post 180 Days from AOR as of now. So anything before that is a bonus. Be prepared for that and keep praying for an early processing.

Regarding submission of passport other than Delhi, it can be done. You need to request CIC for this change only after you receiver PPR.

torontobound2

Sep 20, 2017
You are unlucky just like all of us here on this thread to be moved to Ndvo instead of Ottawa. Hard truth is that Ndvo is issuing Ppr only post 180 Days from AOR as of now. So anything before that is a bonus. Be prepared for that and keep praying for an early processing.

Regarding submission of passport other than Delhi, it can be done. You need to request CIC for this change only after you receiver PPR.
I guess I will just have to wait it out. But the option of getting the visa pasted from Buffalo and then do the landing at Niagara Falls border would be very convenient. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: Scorpman21