+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Friends,

Do we have a count of FSWO people who are currently with NDVO or atleast who are registered in this thread? I haven't seen anyone from this thread updating with PPR received or moving to IP2.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

Do we have a count of FSWO people who are currently with NDVO or atleast who are registered in this thread? I haven't seen anyone from this thread updating with PPR received or moving to IP2.
Well there is no one who got any update from past 2-3 weeks from NDVO as per FSWO are concerned ....march 30 AOR is at IP2 ....April 1 onwards are still at NA2

Reactions: PoojaO

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Well there is no one who got any update from past 2-3 weeks from NDVO as per FSWO are concerned ....march 30 AOR is at IP2 ....April 1 onwards are still at NA2
Are u sure??

I was expecting April people to be at IP2 at-least if not PPR.

1st april to 14th April people have crossed 180 day mark too (If counted from AOR date).

NDVO please wake up..

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hiii Buddy
Any update ... o_Oo_Oo_O

Pls answer Actually just saw in my account date read changed on same day when i ordered GCMS notes.... Is it normal or what....????:eek::eek:
Thanks ...
No updates Bud. Nothing at all. As the Honorable Supreme Court has banned Ndvo to issue any PPR's/Updates before Diwali, fearing we might burst crackers celebrating our delayed PPR's.:D:p:)

Can't say anything about the read date changing on the same date as GCMS Order date.

Last edited:
Reactions: pam13 and Aroonabi

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
@gurik @Scorpman21 - Require your urgent help on the below, got my GCMS notes.
For 2 persons We had put Proof of Funds as CAD $ 22,200.
But then it says the below, also about the eligibility. Is it only related to POF or something else as well ? Seems related to POF only.
My Wife is the Primary applicant.
Do I need to raise a CSE and upload the Bank Letters again ??
Mate this is a very serious matter, and I think we are not knowledgeable enough to guide you correctly on this. Raising CSE & uploading Bank Letters asap is must, apart from what our dear friend @gurik has suggested. I hope you have no loans/liabilities outweighing your assets/deposits which made them fail you on POF.

I would further suggest you to take help of our esteemed member @legalfalcon on this.Lets hope its just a mistake at their end.:)

Reactions: gurik

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are u sure??

I was expecting April people to be at IP2 at-least if not PPR.

1st april to 14th April people have crossed 180 day mark too (If counted from AOR date).

NDVO please wake up..

yes we have a watsapp group from march/april ndvo fswo guyz ......one march aor is left ........all april left

Reactions: PoojaO

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
@Scorpman21
No Loans nothing for either of us... raised a CSE and uploaded both AOR time bank letter and current Bank Letters.
I have also given mine funds as proofs this time.
Lets see, hoping for the best !
Thank You !

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
yes we have a watsapp group from march/april ndvo fswo guyz ......one march aor is left ........all april left
Thank you for the update..

I have mixed feelings now.

Relaxed cz we are June AOR, but, in line with people of April AOR at NDVO.

Stressed, cz
1. Ottawa is clearing files of September.
2. We r not able to take big decisions in this stage cz we are hoping for PPR.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi,

I have a doubt. Is it that all applications from Delhi applicants are moved to NDVO? or the VO allocation is independent of applicants' base location or country?

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Hi,

I have a doubt. Is it that all applications from Delhi applicants are moved to NDVO? or the VO allocation is independent of applicants' base location or country?
Hi,
What I Know is that the files of NDVO (LVO) are mostly of Indians.
But, not every file is sent to NDVO. Many are processed at Ottawa (CIO).

CIO is working at a faster pace and NDVO is very slow.

Reactions: tarun1110

PoojaO

May 31, 2015
Finally,
NDVO woke up and at-least few April people have started moving to IP2 form NA2 today.

Ray of positive hope!!:):):)