+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Congratulations. Your file must have been processed at Ottawa & Ppr might have been issued from Ndvo. Your's isnt a typical CIO-NDVO case like the rest of us here.

Hiii Buddy
Any update from your side
o_Oo_O

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
IP2 fellas. never called and lawyer has file but automatic system confirmed we are processing your b/g check today morning

Reactions: jd7

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi friends I have a doubt
Did any of mar/Apr/may/June Aor get ppr via cio-ndvo?
If not so what are all these cases
NDVO is issuing ppr to Ottawa candidates only means what's wrong in our application y they are not processing ours.can anyone identify what's the problem like low crs scores or eligibility is not proper or background.
I am very stressed thinking of this process for whole time unable to concentrate on any of my work even July and august FSW applicants getting Ppr.......worried much

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
NDVO is issuing ppr to Ottawa candidates only means what's wrong in our application y they are not processing ours.can anyone identify what's the problem like low crs scores or eligibility is not proper or background.
I am very stressed thinking of this process for whole time unable to concentrate on any of my work even July and august FSW applicants getting Ppr.......worried much
As far as I understand, there is not much difference between us who are still hanging and those who have got PPRs.
The only difference , I see is that there files were processed at Ottawa then transferred to NDVO, while majority of us in the wait has files processed at Sydney then transferred to NDVO.
Now the question is file distribution , why some files are processed at Ottawa and some at Sydney - may be someone can answer that @Scorpman21
I had a tourist Visa rejected for Canada some years back but I mentioned that on my application - may be that's why my file was processed at Sydney, but currently I have a 10 year Tourist Visa for Canada.
But I know someone who has no International travels, never in scrutiny, no past rejections still the file is in Sydney!
Prayers for everyone in this forum !

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hey Vani. There is nothing to worry. This delay is very painful for all of us. Good thing is that we have so many members keeping us company.
Regarding your question, Ndvo is slowly clearing the backlog, and today a March 28 AOR has reported PPR. And everyday we are hearing about cases which were about to reach the 6 Months deadline. Now that they are almost done with March, April will start. So I am hopeful we will not have to wait entire 6 months and get it much earlier. Stay positive & keep yourself busy.:)

Reactions: Vani2017 and gurik

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Now the question is file distribution , why some files are processed at Ottawa and some at Sydney - may be someone can answer that @Scorpman21
I had a tourist Visa rejected for Canada some years back but I mentioned that on my application - may be that's why my file was processed at Sydney, but currently I have a 10 year Tourist Visa for Canada.
But I know someone who has no International travels, never in scrutiny, no past rejections still the file is in Sydney!
Prayers for everyone in this forum !
Hey JD. The closest assumption we could make was previous Visa rejections not limited to Canada. But of all the people stuck in this CIO-LVO route, at least 25-30% have reported no previous rejections. So we can assume this rejection thing as one of the primary factors for this hell hole & delay apart from the load sharing excuse. But patience is the key & we all will be through eventually.:)