+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hi am in IP2 since Aug 22.Does it mean Ndvo received file on Aug 22 or they finished review on this day?
Good for you mate. You will be part of the PPR rain whenever Ndvo wakes up next. Your file must have moved to Ndvo when your doc status changed to "Not needed".

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
No I don't think NDVO has issued ppr to june aor. That guy must have received it from ottawa but maybe he is from India and invariably assumed his visa office id NDVO. People from April and even March are waiting in NDVO.
Correct analysis. People do assume Ndvo without confirmation.

Reactions: SPV

huckingfell

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Good for you mate. You will be part of the PPR rain whenever Ndvo wakes up next. Your file must have moved to Ndvo when your doc status changed to "Not needed".
My documents are not needed and file is in NDVO but background status says we will let you know when we start your background check

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
No I don't think NDVO has issued ppr to june aor. That guy must have received it from ottawa but maybe he is from India and invariably assumed his visa office id NDVO. People from April and even March are waiting in NDVO.
OK. Its possible. It raised my hope.. :(

Reactions: Scorpman21

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
My file is at NDVO since 14july
Hats off to your patience. I have the same Na2 as you, despite submitting almost two months later. So easy for CIC to hide behind the excuse "every application is different". There is simply no justification or explanation to this mess. People getting it in 20 days don't come with prior BG checks or pre-verified everything in their files & those waiting for more than 20 weeks have done nothing wrong to bear this endless wait.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
What is the meaning of due date in GCMS notes?
My friend it means nothing, zilch, zero. Its just a system generated date for the agent/officer to act upon. But, they hardly abide by it. So all we can do is to be hopeful that someone might have the heart to respect this due date & give us the much needed update.:)

Reactions: SPV