+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 BEIRUT OUTLAND FAMILY SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Wow you have been in the process for almost 20 months now, what the hell, thats very long!! You guys passed the normal processing time! Your background checks are taking way too long, I wonder why
PA had a government job in Lebanon? Any past convictions?
Hello Ola we r on the same boat, applied on Aug 2017 and still waiting foe the background checks

Eita

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Pr
NOC Code......
Wow you have been in the process for almost 20 months now, what the hell, thats very long!! You guys passed the normal processing time! Your background checks are taking way too long, I wonder why
PA had a government job in Lebanon? Any past convictions?
For us no convictions or any problem frim the past we don’t knw wht we r taking so long!!!

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
For us no convictions or any problem frim the past we don’t knw wht we r taking so long!!!
Did the PA apply before for PR/ study/work/refugee to any country and been refused? Any organisation or political group he've been with? Does the PA travel a lot? Any red flags in your application? Did you guys have a wedding? Did you have a relationship before marriage or you guys met and married fast?
Sorry for the questions but I just want to see why it's been taking that long because anything can be the reason

Did you contact them ? Did you do an enquiry?

Eita

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Pr
NOC Code......
Did the PA apply before for PR/ study/work/refugee to any country and been refused? Any organisation or political group he've been with? Does the PA travel a lot? Any red flags in your application? Did you guys have a wedding? Did you have a relationship before marriage or you guys met and married fast?
Sorry for the questions but I just want to see why it's been taking that long because anything can be the reason

Did you contact them ? Did you do an enquiry?
No never traveled before, only traveling for tourists, and yes we had a big wedding and we traveled for a honeymoon and we knw each other’s from long time, so really don’t knw what’s happening, my GCMS notes said that everything passed exept my background checks still in process!!! Any idea...

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
No never traveled before, only traveling for tourists, and yes we had a big wedding and we traveled for a honeymoon and we knw each other’s from long time, so really don’t knw what’s happening, my GCMS notes said that everything passed exept my background checks still in process!!! Any idea...
Oh my God that's so unfortunate!
I really hope you guys hear any good news soon!

mr.hamed

Jan 21, 2019
Update: We got refused. Stating the immigration officer was not satisfied that we meet R4(1)(b) and A16(1). Submitted the appeal today.

Eita

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Pr
NOC Code......
Update: We got refused. Stating the immigration officer was not satisfied that we meet R4(1)(b) and A16(1). Submitted the appeal today.
Sorry to hear that.... but why? What is the reason?!!!

RoRo88

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Sorry to hear that. Appeals take 2+ years, it’ll be much faster to correct the issues and to just re-apply than to go through the appeal.