+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2016 Parents sponsorship - Response received

khayaal

Dec 18, 2015
Hi,
I had applied to sponsor my mother in Jan 2016 and got a response from CIC yesterday to submit Police certificates and medical however, they mentioned the following regarding medical: "Medical examination; please note that medical instruction forms will be emailed separately. "

I wanted to check:
1. Is the response time normal after submitting the application, i.e 11 months?
2. How long will it take for CIC to send the letter for the medical?
3. Some people have suggested on the forums to go ahead with the medical even if CIC has not sent a formal letter. Is this ok or should we wait?

Appreciate the experience and feecback from everyone.

Thanks.

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi,

So you did not receive medical instructions along with PCC and RRPF request?
I would say wait another week before contacting London Visa office.
Also, can you advise when did you receive Sponsorship Approval?

Thank you

khayaal said:
Hi,
I had applied to sponsor my mother in Jan 2016 and got a response from CIC yesterday to submit Police certificates and medical however, they mentioned the following regarding medical: "Medical examination; please note that medical instruction forms will be emailed separately. "

I wanted to check:
1. Is the response time normal after submitting the application, i.e 11 months?
2. How long will it take for CIC to send the letter for the medical?
3. Some people have suggested on the forums to go ahead with the medical even if CIC has not sent a formal letter. Is this ok or should we wait?

Appreciate the experience and feecback from everyone.

Thanks.

khayaal

Dec 18, 2015
Will wait for another week. Asked some friends who had applied at the same time and they got the medical letter within an hour.

I dis not get any confirmation. Just an email asking for documents.

Mkulvi

Nov 22, 2016
Hi can you please guide me how did you send the application i mean through which courier and how manu days before they open . Like this time they will open on 3 January

khayaal

Dec 18, 2015
I sent it through a small courier company locally in Burlington, ON.
They were there around 7am and knew that the application needs to be there early. It was very easy. I sent two applications and both were accepted and both have been opened for processing.

just for info: I got the email for the medical form. It was sent out immediately but was just overlooked.

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
khayaal said:
I sent it through a small courier company locally in Burlington, ON.
They were there around 7am and knew that the application needs to be there early. It was very easy. I sent two applications and both were accepted and both have been opened for processing.

just for info: I got the email for the medical form. It was sent out immediately but was just overlooked.
You sent two application for same person?