India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
28 september 2016
Hello everyone
NDVO started processing my application on 1 december 2016.
I already had submitted my PCC and medical with the application.
On 15 feb 2018 they requested the re medical.
I went for medical examination on 16 feb 2018.
On my gc key it says medical is passed.

Background check is still to be processed

My question is how long does it take for background check to be in process and how long is left for the ppr.

All sort of advice are welcome.

Thank you

rhapsodyy

Apr 18, 2017
Dec 2016 sponsor here! Nothing seems to be happening on our application since sometime in early 2017 when they asked my partner (the applicant) for his Canadian police record. Since then, absolutely nothing on either side. Except for a random change just a few weeks ago under "Sponsor" side where the application status changed from "In Progress" to "Application Received," which makes me nervous since it seems to be going backwards. Anyway, fingers crossed we'll all be approved and get DM soon!

sanchitgopal089

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
28 september 2016
Dec 2016 sponsor here! Nothing seems to be happening on our application since sometime in early 2017 when they asked my partner (the applicant) for his Canadian police record. Since then, absolutely nothing on either side. Except for a random change just a few weeks ago under "Sponsor" side where the application status changed from "In Progress" to "Application Received," which makes me nervous since it seems to be going backwards. Anyway, fingers crossed we'll all be approved and get DM soon!
I got request for re medical on 16 feb
Now waiting for background check

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Any 2016 applicants still waiting PPR or DM yet?
i submitted my package on Dec 1, 2016. no reply yet, still in background checking, med exam passed. no more additional documents request. i just called IRCC yesterday to ask what happened. they just said they work delay, please wait. I also call my local PM, and request they send a request to immigration office, so i can get more detail from them. in two days ago, i paid 5 dollars for GCMS notes

vampirepeach

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hello everyone
NDVO started processing my application on 1 december 2016.
I already had submitted my PCC and medical with the application.
On 15 feb 2018 they requested the re medical.
I went for medical examination on 16 feb 2018.
On my gc key it says medical is passed.

Background check is still to be processed

My question is how long does it take for background check to be in process and how long is left for the ppr.

All sort of advice are welcome.

Thank you
i have the exact same situation with you. i submitted my application on Dec 1, 2016. no more info after my cic show medical exam passed. I called IRCC and my local MP to check my detail status, not just the info in CIC account. IRCC said family sponsorship is delay now. just wait.