Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
07-06-2015 (SA) 03-09-2015 (status changed to In Process since 07-21) DM -Nov 26th..received DOCs ready for pick up email
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with Additional Docs Requested on Oct. 22nd
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24th and received passport Dec 2nd.
LANDED..........
Landed Dec 6th!!! Wohooo..finally all done!
Pollen said:
Congrats! Hope you enjoy it here! Don't forget to get recipes from your home town you will want those ;)
Thanks!
I'm here....it's hubby that is coming :)

Pollen

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-12-2015
LLAngel said:
Thanks!
I'm here....it's hubby that is coming :)
Remind him! My hubby is craving hispanic food but it's not common here at all.

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
07-06-2015 (SA) 03-09-2015 (status changed to In Process since 07-21) DM -Nov 26th..received DOCs ready for pick up email
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pollen said:
Remind him! My hubby is craving hispanic food but it's not common here at all.
His mom usually gives me receipes over skype :p ..and shows me how to make them lol
It's kinda more fun that way. I don't think he will be much of a cook himself hahahhaha

Pollen

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-12-2015
Oh my inlaws don't speak English if they did that would be awesome!

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pollen said:
Oh my inlaws don't speak English if they did that would be awesome!
Mine don't either. I'm from the same country...so I speak the language :)

CJD181

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2015
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2015
Well, we got our DM finally. Seemed like such a long wait, but looking at a lot of other people's time lines, it actually wasn't very long at all. Just so glad all this processing and waiting is nearly over.

Just wanted to say thank you to you all. We've fallen back onto this site for information and confirmation many times and every time, you have all been very courteous and helpful.

Here's a bit of info for the rest of you all who are still waiting:

My wife is from New York state, USA.
We were processed in Ottawa.

We sent in our application April 10th, 2015 (I think that's the day it was)
Our application was received April 27th, 2015.
Processing began June 26th, 2015.
We got the batch email in mid October and sent in the required information on the following week. Don't remember the date exactly, sorry.
Decision Made last week (I noticed it on Saturday Dec 5th, 2015).
Waiting for mail now.

From what we've seen about other people... we're assuming our decision was a yes because we never got called in for an interview, we didn't need to supply additional information (other than that called for by the batch email), and our case was very simple and thorough (no kids, neither of us divorced, spotless criminal records, been together almost 5 years regularly seeing each other once a month, supplied 4 years of phone records/facebook/msn/skype chat logs and photos from every year and holiday we spent together... along with all other required information).

Now we just wait for the mail. We're both very excited to finally get to start our lives really being together. However, we're not very sure how the rest of the process works. She has a new car, and a lot of furniture that we want to bring with her. Not sure if we would have to pay taxes for all that or not. Also not sure how the inspection works to bring her car across. I guess we can figure that out as we go but we're hoping the mail includes a "next step" package or something.

For the rest of you all that are still waiting... Your time is coming very soon! Good luck to everyone! And congratulations for everyone else with a DM!

AnQ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Congrats CJD181.
Good for you and your wife!!
We have almost same timeline but different VO...
yes!!
We will receive our soon.
Godbless and happy holidays...
Thats a good present for u.

CJD181 said:
Well, we got our DM finally. Seemed like such a long wait, but looking at a lot of other people's time lines, it actually wasn't very long at all. Just so glad all this processing and waiting is nearly over.

Just wanted to say thank you to you all. We've fallen back onto this site for information and confirmation many times and every time, you have all been very courteous and helpful.

We got the batch email in mid October and sent in the required information on the following week. Don't remember the date exactly, sorry.
Waiting for mail now.

From what we've seen about other people... we're assuming our decision was a yes because we never got called in for an interview, we didn't need to supply additional information (other than that called for by the batch email), and our case was very simple and thorough (no kids, neither of us divorced, spotless criminal records, been together almost 5 years regularly seeing each other once a month, supplied 4 years of phone records/facebook/msn/skype chat logs and photos from every year and holiday we spent together... along with all other required information).

Now we just wait for the mail. We're both very excited to finally get to start our lives really being together. However, we're not very sure how the rest of the process works. She has a new car, and a lot of furniture that we want to bring with her. Not sure if we would have to pay taxes for all that or not. Also not sure how the inspection works to bring her car across. I guess we can figure that out as we go but we're hoping the mail includes a "next step" package or something.

For the rest of you all that are still waiting... Your time is coming very soon! Good luck to everyone! And congratulations for everyone else with a DM!

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
Fantastic news! Congratulations!

CJD181 said:

Waiting for mail now.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
I feel like everyone is getting there DM's and golden e-mails. Days are running and the holidays are coming up and I check my e-mail a hundred times a day. Hopefully we can be back in Canada before New Years.

Happy for all moving to Canada and starting a new journey :)

DanOCan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
Doc's Request.
23-10-2015
AOR Received.
07-05-2015
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-01-2016
Pollen said:
Third week after DM on ECAS waiting for the letter. Now we are concerned it is going to the US which would suck because he was here when it went to DM so we just canceled his flight back until we got the papers. I've always gotten the other papers here in Canada and the address on our ECAS is my Canadian address so not sure if I should worry. Some people are also saying that there should be something under DM saying they are sending papers but there is nothing like that on our ECAS. Le sigh the stress is real.
We're newly DM'ed so our stress isn't that bad yet, but...

I changed my wife's address to our Canadian address back at the start of November. eCAS never did change to reflect that so it still shows her US address. I called the call centre and talked to someone but I don't think she understood when I asked if the address change went through or not -- all she said is "The Canadian address is the one we have on file for you." but I don't know if she meant "you" as in me as the sponsor or "you" as in my wife and I. I followed up with an email just to be sure but haven't heard anything, which is expected. (The call centre rep also wouldn't tell me what the decision was just "You'll be notified by mail."

Anyway, we're hoping if it gets sent stateside it will get forwarded with all of her other mail.

The whole thing is stressful, and until your totally done I think that's normal.

Stages of stress:
- How do we fill out all these forms and gather all the proper information? Did we sign everything? What did we miss?
- Did they get our application? Did the lose it after the courier dropped it off? Then you get AOR.
- Is anyone ever going to look at our application? Then you get IP.
- What are they doing to decide? What's taking so long? Then you get DM.
- Is the paperwork going to show up? What if they rejected us? Then you get COPR.
- Are we going to have problems landing? What if we missed things on our Goods to Follow form? What if they turn us away? Then you land and can get on with life.

YYC2015

Jun 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
re-medical: 04-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront: 06-11-2014, re-medical: 18-11-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
December 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-12-2015
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Finally got decision made today. December 7th, 2015

The timeline is:
Visa office: London
Upfront medical: November 6th, 2014
Application filed: April 7th, 2015
File transferred: June 2nd, 2015
In-process: October 5th, 2015
Re-medical request on : November 4th, 2015
Medical completed: November 18th, 2015
Decision made: December 7th, 2015

AnQ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
YYC2015 said:
Finally got decision made today. December 7th, 2015

The timeline is:
Visa office: London
Upfront medical: November 6th, 2014
Application filed: April 7th, 2015
File transferred: June 2nd, 2015
In-process: October 5th, 2015
Re-medical request on : November 4th, 2015

Medical completed: November 18th, 2015
Decision made: December 7th, 2015

Good for you guys!!
Lots of decision made.

I an wondering who got DM and their VO is in Manila, please anybody?

Filed date: april 27,2015
PpR: july 14, 2015
In processs::: september 5, 2015.

Huh???
What is wrong? I emailed them. But same answer, we will contact u if there is any documents we needed...

Wew!!!
But still having high hopes!!!!
Feeling determined.
Thanks God!!

erika0728

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2015
File Transfer...
June 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
February 3, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 28, 2016
LANDED..........
February 2, 2016
AnQ said:
Good for you guys!!
Lots of decision made.

I an wondering who got DM and their VO is in Manila, please anybody?

Filed date: april 27,2015
PpR: july 14, 2015
In processs::: september 5, 2015.

Huh???
What is wrong? I emailed them. But same answer, we will contact u if there is any documents we needed...

Wew!!!
But still having high hopes!!!!
Feeling determined.
Thanks God!!

hi sis member kaba sa fb page naten? :) :)

CharisseyB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
09-22-2015
AOR Received.
05-05-2015 Sponsorship Approval
File Transfer...
12-05-2015 Mississauga to Ottawa
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
I am so stressed out right now... People have received their applications already and CIC received it much later than ours! I don’t understand what it is that’s taking it so long! I am so depressed. I don’t wanna live with my parents anymore as it is just taking a toll in my health and my well-being constantly being nagged at and fighting... They make me feel like I’m a burden to them all the time. I can’t do anything cause I can’t afford living by myself...especially in a city like Vancouver! I really am so fed up with the whole system!