+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2015 April-Outland spousal application

REYNALINC

May 13, 2015
AnQ said:
Yes Canadianinlove...
I sent them email.

Below was 2 emails of different explanations....
one reply was from the visa section and the other reply was the family reunification section....

Dear Sir/Madam,

We received your email regarding file number F000355909 on 14 September 2015. We note that the file was received on 27 April 2015.

If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.

We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.

Thank you.

Visa Section

Sir/Madam:

Your family member's application is currently being processed. Please do not make travel arrangements as we are unable to guarantee a specific date of issuance of his visa. Kindly note that your family members' application was received in Manila on 30 June 2015. As indicated in our website, processing time on this category is 16 months. Rest assured that we are diligently processing your family member's application and will contact you or your family member by email or phone if further documents or information are required.

We trust this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit

Immigration Section - Section de l'immigration

Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada,

Manille Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza

6819 Ayala Avenue

Makati City1200, Philippines
Hi...

Same reply here from the Embassy... April Applicant here:)

CharisseyB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
09-22-2015
AOR Received.
05-05-2015 Sponsorship Approval
File Transfer...
12-05-2015 Mississauga to Ottawa
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
I am freaking out here...we had the same application receipt april 7, 2015 and my husband’s application has not been approved yet. I wanna cry now seriously.:’( ??? ??? ???

CharisseyB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
09-22-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
Hnamson1 said:
I received the same email today. We sent proof of intent to reside in Canada since we just leased a condo as well as bank statements and job letters. I also sent a copy of our proof of payment and medical receipts. They asked for police certificates only if we had not sent them. I sent ours with the original application so I pray they have them. It delayed our application 4 months to get them. I actually sent this information via email. I hope we will hear back soon! I am assuming this means we are in process? I hope so because my husband and kids will be moving up very soon and I would like to be able to move with them. Best of luck to everyone!!
I received the same email today...Will it fit everything that they would need? Cause there’s a few things they were asking and I was wondering if it would be easier to send it via email or mail? I am in the process of gathering the documents I need...When you say bank statements? what do you mean?just like printed copy that you have a bank count or?

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
CharisseyB is it SA that hasn't been approved?

We have SA but my husband's application is certainly not approved. we are going for an interview at the visa office in 5 weeks from now.
Stay positive.

What is your information?
Visa Office etc?
I don't see anything

CharisseyB said:
I am freaking out here...we had the same application receipt april 7, 2015 and my husband's application has not been approved yet. I wanna cry now seriously.:'( ??? ??? ???

mgrandolini

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (London)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
Doc's Request.
Batch Email 23-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-04-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Passport Req..
In Process: 09-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-12-2015 COPR: 22-01-2016
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
So are they basically just asking for sponsors proof of intent regardless if you sent it all originally? Seems like a waste of time doesn't it??

Would a one way flight to Canada be good proof or would it be smart for the sponsor to move back to Canada and wait the remainder out there?

CharisseyB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
09-22-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
Canadianinlove said:
CharisseyB is it SA that hasn't been approved?

We have SA but my husband's application is certainly not approved. we are going for an interview at the visa office in 5 weeks from now.
Stay positive.

What is your information?
Visa Office etc?
I don't see anything

They are asking additional proof basically all of these stuff were submitted in April. I think it is pretty standard with all application these days as I have seen 2 people here that have been requested the same information. My visa office is Ottawa.. This is what the email stated:

Dear applicant (Le français suit):

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which is in progress at our office.

Has your mailing address changed since you filed your application? Please advise us of any changes.

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O) immediately:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.

Proof of Residence/Intent to Reside

We wish to ask you at this time to provide additional proof that your sponsor resides in Canada. This includes but is not limited to: pay stubs, T4 slips, utility bills, banking history, employment letters, lease agreements, etc. Driver's licences, Property tax assessments, Social Insurance or Health Insurance cards are not sufficient.

If your sponsor does not currently reside in Canada, please provide proof that he/she intends to reside in Canada. This includes but is not limited to employment letters, lease agreements, copies of correspondence with: potential employers, real estate companies, property rental agencies, health care agencies, insurance agencies, financial institutions, etc. Please provide as many indicators as possible as any single one of these may not be enough on its own to prove intent of residency. Driver’s licences, property tax assessments, social insurance or health insurance cards are not sufficient to show intent to return.

RPRF (If you have already paid the RPRF, please disregard)

We wish to remind you at this time to pay your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca .

If you have already paid the RPRF, do NOT pay again.

Police Certificates

Please note that you must submit original police certificates for you and any accompanying dependents for all countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. If you are currently in possession of any police certificates, which were not submitted with your original application, please submit them to our office now. If you have already submitted your police certificates, do not apply for or submit new documents. We will contact you once your application has been reviewed by a visa officer.

If you are in the process of obtaining the required documents and have not yet received them, submit them to our office as soon as they are available.

For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, visit; http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

DO NOT SUBMIT SCANNED COPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS VIA EMAIL.

We require only original documents (for police certificates) and all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

**Medical examination. Please complete your immigration medical examination. If you have already passed your medical examination, please also send your medical examination form with the rest of your documents.

Your response to the above request is required within 45 days. Thank you for your immediate attention to these matters.

CharisseyB

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
09-22-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
DM 07-02-2016
LANDED..........
Possibly APRIL 2016
mgrandolini said:
So are they basically just asking for sponsors proof of intent regardless if you sent it all originally? Seems like a waste of time doesn't it??

Would a one way flight to Canada be good proof or would it be smart for the sponsor to move back to Canada and wait the remainder out there?
I think it is pretty standard. I heard one gal from the US thread she got that request but she is not very optimistic as 1 month after she resent the info she still haven’t gotten a dm. It is pretty sad but I will send it anyways

Thirdjonesgirl

Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015 IP: 24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
22-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-06-2015 SA 17-06-2015 DM 2015-10-30
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
28-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015
LANDED..........
08-12-2015
We got that same email this week, sent the documents by email in PDF format and today our status in Ecas has changed to In process. Hoping this means something is moving in the right direction.

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
Today received an email from the Visa office of Paris mentioning the following to me:

"Dear Applicant,

We have the pleasure to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been processed and already finalized.
Your “Confirmation Of Permanent Residence (CoPR)” has been printed and forwarded to your attention to the mailing address you provided in your application, on Sept 22nd, 2015.

Salutations distinguées / Best regards - MLP"

Guess this means I didn't need to send my passport nor an interview was needed.
Good luck to everybody else here on the forum! I'll let you know what to do after receiving the letter.

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
Sounds like they are just looking to verify the information.

Also they are asking questions around your sponsorship residency. I would submit everything they are asking for theT4s and whatever else. Courier it in so you get to track it and make sure it has arrived. At this point your file is sitting while they what for the information they requested.

CharisseyB said:
They are asking additional proof basically all of these stuff were submitted in April. I think it is pretty standard with all application these days as I have seen 2 people here that have been requested the same information. My visa office is Ottawa.. This is what the email stated:

Dear applicant (Le français suit):

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which is in progress at our office.

Has your mailing address changed since you filed your application? Please advise us of any changes.

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O) immediately:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized.

Proof of Residence/Intent to Reside

We wish to ask you at this time to provide additional proof that your sponsor resides in Canada. This includes but is not limited to: pay stubs, T4 slips, utility bills, banking history, employment letters, lease agreements, etc. Driver's licences, Property tax assessments, Social Insurance or Health Insurance cards are not sufficient.

If your sponsor does not currently reside in Canada, please provide proof that he/she intends to reside in Canada. This includes but is not limited to employment letters, lease agreements, copies of correspondence with: potential employers, real estate companies, property rental agencies, health care agencies, insurance agencies, financial institutions, etc. Please provide as many indicators as possible as any single one of these may not be enough on its own to prove intent of residency. Driver's licences, property tax assessments, social insurance or health insurance cards are not sufficient to show intent to return.

RPRF (If you have already paid the RPRF, please disregard)

We wish to remind you at this time to pay your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca .

If you have already paid the RPRF, do NOT pay again.

Police Certificates

Please note that you must submit original police certificates for you and any accompanying dependents for all countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. If you are currently in possession of any police certificates, which were not submitted with your original application, please submit them to our office now. If you have already submitted your police certificates, do not apply for or submit new documents. We will contact you once your application has been reviewed by a visa officer.

If you are in the process of obtaining the required documents and have not yet received them, submit them to our office as soon as they are available.

For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, visit; http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

DO NOT SUBMIT SCANNED COPIES OF YOUR DOCUMENTS VIA EMAIL.

We require only original documents (for police certificates) and all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

**Medical examination. Please complete your immigration medical examination. If you have already passed your medical examination, please also send your medical examination form with the rest of your documents.

Your response to the above request is required within 45 days. Thank you for your immediate attention to these matters.

rugrat907

Feb 3, 2015
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-11-2014, remeds on 04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued 21-12-2015
Canadianinlove said:
Sounds like they are just looking to verify the information.

Also they are asking questions around your sponsorship residency. I would submit everything they are asking for theT4s and whatever else. Courier it in so you get to track it and make sure it has arrived. At this point your file is sitting while they what for the information they requested.
As long as you send one or two things, that's fine. I saw one person who sent a cable bill from Shaw, then asked if that was sufficient and was told yes by the the Ottawa visa office. i got the same request and we sent a PDFs by email of a T4 and utility bill. This has become a very standard request from Ottawa...everyone is getting it.

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
Great - thank you for sharing

rugrat907 said:
As long as you send one or two things, that's fine. I saw one person who sent a cable bill from Shaw, then asked if that was sufficient and was told yes by the the Ottawa visa office. i got the same request and we sent a PDFs by email of a T4 and utility bill. This has become a very standard request from Ottawa...everyone is getting it.

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
What fantastic news and so fast! Amazing. Congratulations. :-*

flamand_quebec13 said:
Today received an email from the Visa office of Paris mentioning the following to me:

"Dear Applicant,

We have the pleasure to inform you that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been processed and already finalized.
Your “Confirmation Of Permanent Residence (CoPR)” has been printed and forwarded to your attention to the mailing address you provided in your application, on Sept 22nd, 2015.

Good luck to everybody else here on the forum! I'll let you know what to do after receiving the letter.

sugeee

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 13, 2015
AOR Received.
May 29,2015
File Transfer...
SA: July 6, 2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
April 16, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 13, 2015
flamand_quebec13 said:

"Dear Applicant,

Congrats!

rugrat907

Feb 3, 2015
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-11-2014, remeds on 04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued 21-12-2015
Canadianinlove said:
Great - thank you for sharing
I think it's Ottawa's way of covering common requests in big batches - that way they can send bulk generic emails to people that are going in process to get standard items if they might not have already sent, like fees and police certificates from U.S. residents who might have sent in applications before having the FBI clearance due to delays from the FBI. There might be more they'll eventually request from someone, but those will be on a case by case basis after a more thorough review of the application.