IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
05-05-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Guys its 4th line update! Decision Made.. but passports are not on their way back yet.

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Congratulations !!!

gbatista said:
CHICOS
HELP!

I ALREADY HAVE MY PASSPORT WITH MY VISA STAMP!!

I ALSO HAVE MY VISITORS VISA, THATS STILL VALID, I HAVE A BUSSINESS TRIP NEXT WEEK, CAN I ENTER CANADA WITH MY MISITORS VISA, SINCE IM NOT READY TO LAND YET??

PLEASE ADVICE !

Jasr19

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-DEC-2014
Doc's Request.
Proof of Relationship 20-05-2015
Nomination.....
PER 09-MAR-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
LANDED..........
Planing for April 2016
Yes man! You can do that informing the immigration officer about it.

I know a guy from a the Brazilian group on facebook, that even processed the visitor visa with his FSWP proccess going on! and had both visas when entering canada. He used the visitor visa and then made his landing on another trip.

That will be a good way to do a recon for the landing.

If you need any info I could aks him man!

gbatista said:
CHICOS
HELP!

I ALREADY HAVE MY PASSPORT WITH MY VISA STAMP!!

I ALSO HAVE MY VISITORS VISA, THATS STILL VALID, I HAVE A BUSSINESS TRIP NEXT WEEK, CAN I ENTER CANADA WITH MY MISITORS VISA, SINCE IM NOT READY TO LAND YET??

PLEASE ADVICE !

ag3124

Jun 29, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
23-10-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
21-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-03-2016
koolaid said:
Guys its 4th line update! Decision Made.. but passports are not on their way back yet.
Great news!!! :D :D :D :D :D Congratulations!! You sure will have a great weekend celebrating!

dalila82

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-09-2015
AG1ez said:
One question for dalila82, I see you are from Cuba and did your medicals on April 12th, Have you got your 3rd Line updated yet, or do you know if MCVO received your medical results? If yes when? I would like to know how long is taking the Havana Office in submitting the medical results to Mexico.
Sorry, my eCAS is busted and I don't know for sure if they received them. I went by the Embassy in Havana and they told me it was "in process" but does it mean they received it?? I don't know... the waiting is killing me :/

dalila82

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-09-2015
koolaid said:
congratsss!!!!

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
dalila82 said:
Sorry, my eCAS is busted and I don't know for sure if they received them. I went by the Embassy in Havana and they told me it was "in process" but does it mean they received it?? I don't know... the waiting is killing me :/
Did they ask you for some other docs before or after requesting MR?? Have you try to contact Mexico VO directly regarding your process, it has been long enough that you deserve to know what's going on?

Probably it would be a good idea for you to request (or have someone to request) ATIP/GCSM notes on your file, that would tell you exactly what's going on with your case.

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Question for Mynameispepe:

I see that in your signature you did your medicals on May 21st? If that's the case please ask NIKONIKO to update the chart because that info is missing for you there.

Have you receive any communications from MCVO related to your MR after you did your medicals?? Next week is going to be 2 months for you?

I just wanna know what to expect since I did mine on June 27th.

mynameispepe

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
AG1ez said:
Question for Mynameispepe:

I see that in your signature you did your medicals on May 21st? If that's the case please ask NIKONIKO to update the chart because that info is missing for you there.

Have you receive any communications from MCVO related to your MR after you did your medicals?? Next week is going to be 2 months for you?

I just wanna know what to expect since I did mine on June 27th.
Hi AG1ez,

Yes, I did my medicals on May 21st but haven't received any updates since. When MCVO asked for my medicals they also requested RPRF so when I sent them the receipt by email I also mentioned the date I underwent the exams. I also asked last week about my status at the embassy in Havana but the only thing they told me was that my application was pending medicals and that I must wait.

I have asked around about how much time it takes for the medicals to show up in the ECAs but so far I've gotten mixed results, for some people it has taken a month but for other 2+ months. As you probably know the Canadian Embassy in Havana picks up the results at Hosp. Nacional from time to time, I guess some people's results are picked up earlier than others.

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Thanks for letting me know!

Did you ask for your status directly at the embassy in Havana or through email?

Yep I know they pick the results from Hospital Nacional but I asked at the hospital and they didn't have a definitive answer about when Havana VO goes and pick the results up. WOW is going to be 2 months for you now and based on the chart for dalila82 is more than 3 months already. I was having hopes that the results were not taking that long based on Greta Cubana info which only took 1 month approx.

I did ask Havana for approx. timeline for results to be ready by email and they replied a very generic answer: "Medical examinations results will be automatically updated on your file once they are finished".

And the following is what Mexico VO reply when I sent them the receipts I received at Hospital Nacional:

"In response to your email below, we acknowledge reception of the documents you have recently submitted regarding your medical examinations. Our office will now await for the results. As soon as the Regional Medical Office completes the assessment of the medical examinations for all the members of the family, and as soon as these results are available in our system, we will contact you for further instructions to continue the processing of your application. Since the assessment is done by a different office is not possible for us to give you an approximate timeframe of when results will be received. But rest assured that our office will contact you should we require additional documents or information."

I am not even sure that Havana processes the results themselves. If I am not mistaken the way it used to be done years ago they picked up the results back then at Hospital Hermanos Ameijeiras and send the results to a Regional Office in Barbados and then that office submitted the end results back to Havana and the whole process ranged from 30 to 60 days.

mynameispepe said:
Hi AG1ez,

Yes, I did my medicals on May 21st but haven't received any updates since. When MCVO asked for my medicals they also requested RPRF so when I sent them the receipt by email I also mentioned the date I underwent the exams. I also asked last week about my status at the embassy in Havana but the only thing they told me was that my application was pending medicals and that I must wait.

I have asked around about how much time it takes for the medicals to show up in the ECAs but so far I've gotten mixed results, for some people it has taken a month but for other 2+ months. As you probably know the Canadian Embassy in Havana picks up the results at Hosp. Nacional from time to time, I guess some people's results are picked up earlier than others.

mynameispepe

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
I went to the embassy last Thursday afternoon, waited in line for over an hour and finally asked for my status. The lady I spoke with wasn't very helpful at the beginning but then she agreed to check on my file. She also told me that the Embassy picks up the results when the hospital calls, then they put these results into an Excel file and sends them to CIC for processing (she didn't specify where) and finally the response is sent to MCVO. She made this look like a really long process so I should wait patiently, but we know that at least the part of CIC processing isn't that long because many people in this forum have received the 3rd line update not too long after doing their medicals.

AG1ez said:
Thanks for letting me know!

Did you ask for your status directly at the embassy in Havana or through email?

Yep I know they pick the results from Hospital Nacional but I asked at the hospital and they didn't have a definitive answer about when Havana VO goes and pick the results up. WOW is going to be 2 months for you now and based on the chart for dalila82 is more than 3 months already. I was having hopes that the results were not taking that long based on Greta Cubana info which only took 1 month approx.

I did ask Havana for approx. timeline for results to be ready by email and they replied a very generic answer: "Medical examinations results will be automatically updated on your file once they are finished".

And the following is what Mexico VO reply when I sent them the receipts I received at Hospital Nacional:

"In response to your email below, we acknowledge reception of the documents you have recently submitted regarding your medical examinations. Our office will now await for the results. As soon as the Regional Medical Office completes the assessment of the medical examinations for all the members of the family, and as soon as these results are available in our system, we will contact you for further instructions to continue the processing of your application. Since the assessment is done by a different office is not possible for us to give you an approximate timeframe of when results will be received. But rest assured that our office will contact you should we require additional documents or information."

I am not even sure that Havana processes the results themselves. If I am not mistaken the way it used to be done years ago they picked up the results back then at Hospital Hermanos Ameijeiras and send the results to a Regional Office in Barbados and then that office submitted the end results back to Havana and the whole process ranged from 30 to 60 days.

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
That's a good piece of information that they only go and pick the results from the hospital when the hospital calls. Did they told you if they already picked up your results???. Have you tried to see if the hospital can tell you if your results have been picked up?

I will try to see if the hospital can give me that info...

mynameispepe said:
I went to the embassy last Thursday afternoon, waited in line for over an hour and finally asked for my status. The lady I spoke with wasn't very helpful at the beginning but then she agreed to check on my file. She also told me that the Embassy picks up the results when the hospital calls, then they put these results into an Excel file and sends them to CIC for processing (she didn't specify where) and finally the response is sent to MCVO. She made this look like a really long process so I should wait patiently, but we know that at least the part of CIC processing isn't that long because many people in this forum have received the 3rd line update not too long after doing their medicals.

mynameispepe

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
The thing is, everyone tries to explain the delays by blaming others, in the hospital they will tell you that the embassy comes every 45-60 days to pick up the results regardless of how many are completed at the moment, but the embassy tells you that they only pick them up when requested. I did ask the lady if my results had already been picked up/sent to CIC, but since this doesn't appear on the applicant file she said there's no way of knowing. I suppose she did have a way of knowing this as there must be some kind record but...

One piece of advice, a very close friend of mine who applied a couple of years ago dug too deep for information about his medicals and even met with the hospital's Director, there they gave him a phone number to call in the embassy to ask for his results. When he called this number they almost yelled at him saying that no one should call that number for information and if he called again his application could be put in jeopardy. Luckily this didn't escalate but was scary. I'm just telling you this so it doesn't happen again.

AG1ez said:
That's a good piece of information that they only go and pick the results from the hospital when the hospital calls. Did they told you if they already picked up your results???. Have you tried to see if the hospital can tell you if your results have been picked up?

I will try to see if the hospital can give me that info...

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Good to know. I will try only from the point of view of the hospital and try not to be that specific, I will try to ask something like when was the last time the Havana VO picked up results or something like that. Let's see what I can achieve and I will keep you posted of what ever I find or not find ;D

mynameispepe said:
The thing is, everyone tries to explain the delays by blaming others, in the hospital they will tell you that the embassy comes every 45-60 days to pick up the results regardless of how many are completed at the moment, but the embassy tells you that they only pick them up when requested. I did ask the lady if my results had already been picked up/sent to CIC, but since this doesn't appear on the applicant file she said there's no way of knowing. I suppose she did have a way of knowing this as there must be some kind record but...

One piece of advice, a very close friend of mine who applied a couple of years ago dug too deep for information about his medicals and even met with the hospital's Director, there they gave him a phone number to call in the embassy to ask for his results. When he called this number they almost yelled at him saying that no one should call that number for information and if he called again his application could be put in jeopardy. Luckily this didn't escalate but was scary. I'm just telling you this so it doesn't happen again.