+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 FSW Mexico City applicants

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Nice!!! I guess if I don't hear from them next week I will explicitly ask for confirmation of receipt of my documents.

ajorget said:
I sent an email on Monday explaining why I sent another RPRF receipt and thankfully they replied back. I didn't ask for confirmation but they did.

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
ajorget did you send the email to mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca or you use the "Case Specific Enquiry" web page to contact them???

ajorget said:
I sent an email on Monday explaining why I sent another RPRF receipt and thankfully they replied back. I didn't ask for confirmation but they did.

ajorget

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AG1ez said:
ajorget did you send the email to mexico-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca or you use the "Case Specific Enquiry" web page to contact them???
I sent it to both MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and mexico-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. I got the reply from the former.

nrmp

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
26-mar-2015
Med's Request
29-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
13-May-2015
What's happening in these forum???
We're is the chart updated??

Any good news??

jarapablo

Apr 10, 2015
Bogotá, Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
IELTS Request
With App
Med's Request
29-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2015
Well, I think the chart is something that NIKONIKO does voluntarily in his free time, so there should be no pushing for that...

And, the ones who have any update and feel like they want to share it, just do it...

Nothing from my side though

nrmp said:

Any good news??

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
nrmp said:
I hope you're not being serious.

nrmp

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
26-mar-2015
Med's Request
29-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
13-May-2015
NIKONIKO said:
I hope you're not being serious.
My apology I think I misspoke.
I just wanted to boost the conversation!!!

I'm not pushing anyone @jarapalo

Feel free anyone to share any news in they're timeline!!

nrmp

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
26-mar-2015
Med's Request
29-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
13-May-2015
What's the timeline for those that had sent they're passport
For the VO to return it back??

poketman

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC Charge: 23-nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 22-dec-14
AOR Received.
23-mar-15
Med's Request
01-may-15
Med's Done....
07-may-15
Passport Req..
15-jun-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-jun-15
LANDED..........
8-aug-15
´bout a month

nrmp said:
What's the timeline for those that had sent they're passport
For the VO to return it back??

Elizasalaz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hi to all !!

I went today to do the Medical Exams and I am also in the process of getting the police certificates from El Salvador and Honduras for me and the FBI report for my partner. I also received in the same email the RPRF fees.

I have to write to Mexico and ask for an extension since the FBI report process is very long, but I read in other forum that the process time is shrinking so I dont know if it would be better to wait, and maybe I get the FBI report during the 90 days or to write to Mexico once I get all other documents and ask for the time extension.

What would you guys do?

poketman

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC Charge: 23-nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 22-dec-14
AOR Received.
23-mar-15
Med's Request
01-may-15
Med's Done....
07-may-15
Passport Req..
15-jun-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-jun-15
LANDED..........
8-aug-15
I would contact FBI and inquire about actual times before asking the CIC for an extention.

Elizasalaz said:
Hi to all !!

I went today to do the Medical Exams and I am also in the process of getting the police certificates from El Salvador and Honduras for me and the FBI report for my partner. I also received in the same email the RPRF fees.

I have to write to Mexico and ask for an extension since the FBI report process is very long, but I read in other forum that the process time is shrinking so I dont know if it would be better to wait, and maybe I get the FBI report during the 90 days or to write to Mexico once I get all other documents and ask for the time extension.

What would you guys do?

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
Elizasalaz said:
Hi to all !!

What would you guys do?
Hi Eliza I got my FBI record TODAY, so I have fresh Information. It took 120 days, from the day they received the application in West Virginia, the process is NOT shrinking, It shrunk from 16 weeks to 14 weeks (plus mailing to your country) but it is not likely it will shrink any more. There is 0% chance you will get the report in 90 days. (Just to give an idea they send out the report on May 2nd and it took 10 days to arrive to an american address, because they use the cheapest postal service posible. So add around 10 days to the 4 weeks estimate)

DONT FORGET to send at least 5 sets of finger prints since they use to reject lots of application for low quality fingerprints and the process will start over again (another four months) if your application is rejected.

P.S you mentioned a 90 day deadline, isn't it 60?

Elizasalaz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hello ! I appreciate your response.

They gave me 30 days to do the medical exams and 90 days to complete all the information (police certificates, pay residence fee). I will write to Mexico Embassy to ask for the extension once I have all the other documents. I am worried for the mailing time to my country.

I would like to know if they sent you the FBI report directly to your country? or to an US address and then someone sent it to you to your country?

Wish me luck!

Hi Eliza I got my FBI record TODAY, so I have fresh Information. It took 120 days, from the day they received the application in West Virginia, the process is NOT shrinking, It shrunk from 16 weeks to 14 weeks (plus mailing to your country) but it is not likely it will shrink any more. There is 0% chance you will get the report in 90 days. (Just to give an idea they send out the report on May 2nd and it took 10 days to arrive to an american address, because they use the cheapest postal service posible. So add around 10 days to the 4 weeks estimate)

DONT FORGET to send at least 5 sets of finger prints since they use to reject lots of application for low quality fingerprints and the process will start over again (another four months) if your application is rejected.

P.S you mentioned a 90 day deadline, isn't it 60?
[/quote]

koolaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 23-12-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
05-05-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Ok, guys here is an update. I received an email yesterday from MVO in which they were acknowledging receipt of the documents I sent them last week (RPRF and Meds). They also said that they were still expecting police records to be delivered... so I totally freaked out because I had arranged with the security company to send those over to Mexico. So I called the security company and they told me that by mistake they had sent my results to the Bogota Embassy instead of MVO... any way couple of weeks lost because of the security company's mistake. The take away here, at least for Colombian applicants (because police record process is different), is to make sure by all means that these security companies actually send the reports to MVO.

And so, after almost having a heart attack my police records were sent yesterday to MVO... now I have to wait longer for PPR.... :'(