ajorget

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

I have one question for those who have sent correspondence to the visa office including requested documents (mr, pcc, pof, passports, etc)...

When I sent the requested documents, they were received and signed by Osvaldo Salinad. Anyone else had the same receiver?

Thank you.

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
We were asked to sent Proof of Relationship. Our DHL package was signed by Daniel Reyes and was received yesterday May-21.

One question does Mexico VO acknowledge by email receipt of the requested docs??? or should we send them an inquiry asking for confirmation of receipt???

ajorget said:
Hello everybody,

I have one question for those who have sent correspondence to the visa office including requested documents (mr, pcc, pof, passports, etc)...

When I sent the requested documents, they were received and signed by Osvaldo Salinad. Anyone else had the same receiver?

Thank you.

XAZ

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hello, to update the chart:

RPRF Payment: 13-05-2015

Also I know that belle received the MR one week ago.

Thanks.

XAZ

danielmcano

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Medellin
Category........
Visa Office......
MEX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
28-11-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
LANDED..........
20-09-2015
ajorget said:
Hello everybody,

Thank you.
Yes, the same person. Maybe a Mexican security guy in the front door of the embassy office.

koolaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 23-12-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
05-05-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
ajorget said:
Hello everybody,

Thank you.
Yep, same guy received my docs..

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Now I am worried. 3 members got their docs received by Osvaldo Salinad. Is there any member whose docs were received by someone else??? perhaps Daniel Reyes??

koolaid said:
Yep, same guy received my docs..

ajorget

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danielmcano said:
Yes, the same person. Maybe a Mexican security guy in the front door of the embassy office.
Well Daniel and koolaid you can't imagine in how many ways you guys made my day!

On Monday I resent the RPRF receipt, but this time I filled in the empty spaces and then sent an email to the VO explaining what I did. Yesterday I received a reply acknowledging the receipt of the document and also informing that to this date they hadn't received the requested documents (pcc, proof of relationship, rprf) which they asked for on March 25 and that my deadline was May 25 (next Monday). I sent the package on March 30 and it was delivered on March 31 (signed by Osvaldo Salinad).

I prepared another package and sent it this morning; it will be delivered next Monday on time hopefully, but I'm still worried because on the first package I included the only original pcc I had from Spain so I don't have any other originals. The first time it took over a month to receive the pcc from Spain so there's no way I could get a new one before next Monday. I sent a copy of the pcc together with DHL's proof of delivery (March 31) and a cover letter. I managed to get all the other documents; my only concern now is whether they will accept or not a copy of the pcc since they requested an original one. In the cover letter I sent today I explained that the package was delivered on time and who received it, so now my hope is that they will understand that I did send everything and that it is not my fault.

Anyway, now that you guys have confirmed that your packages were received by the same person I can feel more relaxed (even though my first package was misplaced) because now I know this person works at the VO. My first conclusion was that DHL delivered the package on the wrong address. Since this guy works there I think and I hope that the VO will be more understanding and accept the copy of the pcc or try to find the package delivered on March.

AG1ez don't worry, the package I sent on Monday was received by Daniel Reyes and the VO confirmed it.

I hope you guys don't have to go through this because it's nerves wrecking and probably PPR will be delayed for a long time.

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Thanks for easing my mind by letting me know that your second package was received by Daniel Reyes!!!!

Let me ask you something. How do you got the Mexico VO to acknowledge the receipt of the second package???

ajorget said:
Well Daniel and koolaid you can't imagine in how many ways you guys made my day!

On Monday I resent the RPRF receipt, but this time I filled in the empty spaces and then sent an email to the VO explaining what I did. Yesterday I received a reply acknowledging the receipt of the document and also informing that to this date they hadn't received the requested documents (pcc, proof of relationship, rprf) which they asked for on March 25 and that my deadline was May 25 (next Monday). I sent the package on March 30 and it was delivered on March 31 (signed by Osvaldo Salinad).

I prepared another package and sent it this morning; it will be delivered next Monday on time hopefully, but I'm still worried because on the first package I included the only original pcc I had from Spain so I don't have any other originals. The first time it took over a month to receive the pcc from Spain so there's no way I could get a new one before next Monday. I sent a copy of the pcc together with DHL's proof of delivery (March 31) and a cover letter. I managed to get all the other documents; my only concern now is whether they will accept or not a copy of the pcc since they requested an original one. In the cover letter I sent today I explained that the package was delivered on time and who received it, so now my hope is that they will understand that I did send everything and that it is not my fault.

Anyway, now that you guys have confirmed that your packages were received by the same person I can feel more relaxed (even though my first package was misplaced) because now I know this person works at the VO. My first conclusion was that DHL delivered the package on the wrong address. Since this guy works there I think and I hope that the VO will be more understanding and accept the copy of the pcc or try to find the package delivered on March.

AG1ez don't worry, the package I sent on Monday was received by Daniel Reyes and the VO confirmed it.

I hope you guys don't have to go through this because it's nerves wrecking and probably PPR will be delayed for a long time.

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Thanks FromDrToCanada nice to know that now we are 3 other members that our docs got received by Daniel Reyes !!!

FromDrToCanada said:
FYI, since we are talking about this.

My UPS packet was received and signed by DANIEL REYES.

Regards,
José

ajorget

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AG1ez said:
Thanks for easing my mind by letting me know that your second package was received by Daniel Reyes!!!!

Let me ask you something. How do you got the Mexico VO to acknowledge the receipt of the second package???
I sent an email on Monday explaining why I sent another RPRF receipt and thankfully they replied back. I didn't ask for confirmation but they did.