26-mar-2015
Med's Request
29-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
30-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
13-May-2015
poketman said:
No i Haven't goten it yet ...im just thinking ahead ...where's the UPS office in Santo Domingo?
Plaza Andalucia 1er nivel.

Guate

Feb 3, 2015
Hello guys. My 4th line was updated on may 12. Also general status now says Decision Made. Still have not received my passports ... Two weeks now!

Also i wanted to ask for an advice:
1. Anybody knows where can i find detailed information about if all the money i travel with will pay any taxes? And what do i have to do if i do not carry all the money at the beginning and i want to bring the rest after with out paying taxes? Can i do this? Is there any site where i can check this information? I think is all about the landing declaration but i want to be sure. I think that i won't be able to sell my house so quick!
2. If i devidr to carry my furniture this won't pay taxes right?
3. Whe are a family of 4. Any advice about carrying furniture or not?
4. I am planning to move on October... Any advice? Is still a good time?

Thanks.

poketman

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC Charge: 23-nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 22-dec-14
AOR Received.
23-mar-15
Med's Request
01-may-15
Med's Done....
07-may-15
Passport Req..
15-jun-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-jun-15
LANDED..........
8-aug-15
Great, i own a bar in that Plaza.

poketman

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC Charge: 23-nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 22-dec-14
AOR Received.
23-mar-15
Med's Request
01-may-15
Med's Done....
07-may-15
Passport Req..
15-jun-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-jun-15
LANDED..........
8-aug-15
Congrats, try this guide

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html

Guate said:
Hello guys. My 4th line was updated on may 12. Also general status now says Decision Made. Still have not received my passports ... Two weeks now!

Also i wanted to ask for an advice:
1. Anybody knows where can i find detailed information about if all the money i travel with will pay any taxes? And what do i have to do if i do not carry all the money at the beginning and i want to bring the rest after with out paying taxes? Can i do this? Is there any site where i can check this information? I think is all about the landing declaration but i want to be sure. I think that i won't be able to sell my house so quick!
2. If i devidr to carry my furniture this won't pay taxes right?
3. Whe are a family of 4. Any advice about carrying furniture or not?
4. I am planning to move on October... Any advice? Is still a good time?

Thanks.

manapo51

Dec 4, 2014
mdlj said:
Hi manapo51,

I was also asked to submit proof of relationship between me and my wife. I have lots of pictures and travel receipts with both our names, but I do not have any documents to show proof of cohabitation or financial interdependency as we live in my mother´s house and all the bills are at her name and here in Cuba joint bank accounts are not common.

Besides photos, travel documents and emails, what other kind of documents did you send to proof the relationship is real? How did you proof cohabitation and financial interdependency?

Thanks
Hi my friend. In this case every situation is particularly different. My wife and I, have been lived together for two years and to proof cohabitation we have the contract of our rented apartment. Also to the folder we are preparing we just add the bills of our health insurances which are in one of each names and also proof that we live in the same house. I think you can add bills from your mobile phones or other services you guys pay by separate and have the stamped address on the bill that shows that you live in the same house.

For financial interdependecy was harder. By law, down here in Argentina if your spouse die the first heir is your wife or viceversa, so we went to our health insurance provider and asked him for a paper that certifies that we are heir for each other.

In case you dont have a way to proof cohabitation or financial interdependency you must explain the reason why you are not showing this proof. As I said, I think every situation is different and they will understand those reasons. I also think pictures all over the relationship are the best way to proof the link between you an your wife.

I hope this could help.
Good luck.

jarapablo

Apr 10, 2015
Bogotá, Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
IELTS Request
With App
Med's Request
29-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2015
poketman said:
Congrats, try this guide

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html
Great guide, thank you very much!!

There is so much info in the forum (and everywhere) that you cannot choose which to read... but this is a very good summary...

Best regards!

Pablo

belle_mx

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 05-02-2015 PER: 28-02-2015
AOR Received.
May 14 2015
Med's Request
May 14 2015
Med's Done....
May 28
Passport Req..
June 24
VISA ISSUED...
July 15
LANDED..........
August 19
XAZ said:
Congratulations Belle. I didn't get my second line update, did you? I also received the same day MR, PRPR and PCC. :D so happy for you.
THANKS!

I haven´t been able to access ECAS, ::) so I don´t even have first line….

I read somewhere in this forum that many times VO don't update the ECAS, because they are too busy checking the applications and sending emails… As you see our VO is speeding up!!! ;D :D ;) so maybe this is the reason...

Jasr19

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-DEC-2014
Doc's Request.
Proof of Relationship 20-05-2015
Nomination.....
PER 09-MAR-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
LANDED..........
Planing for April 2016
Congrats Belle!

Talking about the Ecas. At first I was not able to check my ecas too. But then I realized I was supposed to write both of my last names in order to enter he website! I think, something like this might be your case! Did you try every possible combination ?

belle_mx said:
THANKS!

I haven´t been able to access ECAS, ::) so I don´t even have first line....

I read somewhere in this forum that many times VO don't update the ECAS, because they are too busy checking the applications and sending emails... As you see our VO is speeding up!!! ;D :D ;) so maybe this is the reason...

Jasr19

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
MCVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-DEC-2014
Doc's Request.
Proof of Relationship 20-05-2015
Nomination.....
PER 09-MAR-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
LANDED..........
Planing for April 2016
Let's keep in touch my friends!

Send me your whatsapp number to get our gruop bigger.

Regards

XAZ

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
belle_mx said:
THANKS!

I haven´t been able to access ECAS, ::) so I don´t even have first line....

I read somewhere in this forum that many times VO don't update the ECAS, because they are too busy checking the applications and sending emails... As you see our VO is speeding up!!! ;D :D ;) so maybe this is the reason...

Yes indeed jeje thank you belle... by the way if you live in Mexico City, you must know that you don't have to wait for the original letter from the Embassy asking for the police certificate, you may just print the letter from your email and bring it together with the other documents at the PGR Sede in Mexico City.

I just did it yesterday and everything was fine.

Regards,

ian_amos

Mar 30, 2015
Hello, good day

One question for the Mexican applicants living in Mexico. Has any of you applied recently for the Constancia de antecedentes registrales? If so, how long did it take? Or if still in process, how long did the PGR say it was going to take?

Thank you so much for your comments ;D

Best regards,

charalito

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
poketman said:
Hello friends, im moving (internally) at the end of next month (june), how do i notify CIC in order to get the passports delivered to the new address?
When they ask for the passport they will also ask for a return address. In my case, i sent them to my office, not our house. So no need to update anything at this stage.

ian_amos said:
One question for the Mexican applicants living in Mexico. Has any of you applied recently for the Constancia de antecedentes registrales? If so, how long did it take? Or if still in process, how long did the PGR say it was going to take?
You need to have the pdf with the Embassy letter, print it out and bring it to a PGR sede (not agencia) in your state along with the other required documents. Applying takes 45 minutes and processing is 10 working days at the most. Ours was ready in 4 days. You need to pick it up as soon as they call you, because it expires.

ian_amos

Mar 30, 2015
You need to have the pdf with the Embassy letter, print it out and bring it to a PGR sede (not agencia) in your state along with the other required documents. Applying takes 45 minutes and processing is 10 working days at the most. Ours was ready in 4 days. You need to pick it up as soon as they call you, because it expires.
[/quote]

Thank you so much for your response!

belle_mx

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 05-02-2015 PER: 28-02-2015
AOR Received.
May 14 2015
Med's Request
May 14 2015
Med's Done....
May 28
Passport Req..
June 24
VISA ISSUED...
July 15
LANDED..........
August 19
XAZ said:
Yes indeed jeje thank you belle... by the way if you live in Mexico City, you must know that you don't have to wait for the original letter from the Embassy asking for the police certificate, you may just print the letter from your email and bring it together with the other documents at the PGR Sede in Mexico City.

I just did it yesterday and everything was fine.

Regards,
[/quote

Thanks for such good information!!

Yes I'm in Mexico City, I guess I should go to the PGR in Insurgentes Sur. Are you going back in 10 business days? Or is there a chance the letter is ready sooner?

mynameispepe

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Hi guys,

Finally a week after receiving MR email today I received the actual medical forms. I raised an inquiry and wrote them twice and today at noon they responded with the forms attached. BTW, just for keeping the chart updated, my second line was added last Monday 11th and my RPRF payment receipt was received by MCVO yesterday 14th.