+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER (Openning on May 1, 2014)

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
nithin700 said:
Can we use the current/recent application form to send the package or has to wait till May 1st to see whether there is any change in the application package?.

I remember last year someone's application rejected because of using old application form.Not sure CIC changed it at last moment or they used the old version.
Dear nithin, better wait for official confirmation, don't follow speculations

aarvi.dhalla

Apr 27, 2014
Hello Seniors

I want to know that I have Heard about FSWP 2014-15 going to open on 1st May
My question is
1) I didn't give IELTS yet....... so if i start today it will take about one month......should i try?
2) I will go for NOC 2281 (Network Technician) ..............how much hot NOC is this............?
3) how long it will take to reach cap in this particular NOC(2281) e.g 1 month or 2 months or long??
I mean how much time i have to complete my formalities.........

Please feel free to give advise.............

stavan1828

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
We started processing application on 30-04-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015 --- TLU on 04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
Hello,

I have some doubts

1) Should I need to add my brother, sister in law and niece information in Section C of Additional Family form or just add only brother's information as there is declared as (Brothers and sisters) .
2) my present address is different from the address in passport so which address I have to use to fill up the forms? same scenario is there for my spouse. because we have recently changed our home so we haven't changed our address in passport yet.

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Samoo2014 said:
The letter must be in the company letter head with all contact information, and should be sealed as well even if signed by your supervisor, so the only solution is to persuade them to sign and seal the letter, in your first message you mentioned that you have confirmation letter, what is for ? is it include your main duties ?
Actually i have joined the company after completion of college as as Executive Trainee. Than after I was absorbed/conformed by the campany as an Electrical Engineer after completion of one year training. So this conformtion letter consist only my designation and salary details which the regular employee get.

However if i convence my supervisor to provide letter on letter head and if CIC call on companies phone numer or e-mail for counter check than I think it will create problem for me and supervisor also.... What you say?

rafe_lovely

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
divyangpatel said:
Actually i have joined the company after completion of college as as Executive Trainee. Than after I was absorbed/conformed by the campany as an Electrical Engineer after completion of one year training. So this conformtion letter consist only my designation and salary details which the regular employee get.

However if i convence my supervisor to provide letter on letter head and if CIC call on companies phone numer or e-mail for counter check than I think it will create problem for me and supervisor also.... What you say?
Please keep in mind that CIC always confirm by Email and Phone number from company about experience certificate. In 2012 , my fiend application reject only due to fake exp certificate.

If your supervise or manager is agree that when CIC send any confirmation email. he should confirm it otherwise your all efforts will go in basket.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Antoyax said:
Hello friends! I have a question. What do you mean by the scoring in SECONDARY LANGUAGE? I only took IELTS and scores of Read = 7
Speak = 7 Listening = 7.5 and Write 6.5. Do i get a score in Secondary Language? Also I am a registered nurse. What score do I have 23 or 21? Thank you for your honest answer friends.
No, if you want to score in the Secondary language, i.e. French, you have to take the TEF

zArG

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 07-08-2014
Hi everyone! It has been a day and there are still no updates.:(

I have a question about the supplementary information-your travels form. My wife is currently working in another country with a working visa. Do we need to specify this information on this form?

The form is asking for an end date and you cannot specify PRESENT.

jonkrav

Apr 27, 2014
Hey hopefully someone can help me with a quick question.

I am currently here on a working holiday visa (1 year so far) however back in the UK i was a software tester for 2 years and now see that I fall under the category for FSW.

In the document checklist it states you must get references for the last 10 years of work. I don't think this should be a problem getting this for my UK jobs as I only had two jobs back there.

However my question is since being in Canada I have had a number of jobs however they are quite unusual, I was a TV and movie extra on films and shows as well as a production assistant on a couple of things. This work was normally a day or two at a time though one of the production assistant jobs was for over a month.

Would I need to get references for all of these jobs or is it just for work outside of Canada? I'm not sure I could get references for most of these as I was simply hired through an agency for each thing. If I explained this through the application and proved I did work on these with T4 or paystubs etc would that be enough?

Also FYI I will be going back into software again in the coming months in Toronto.

vanishiwa

Sep 7, 2013
i have a question, i will be applying for FSW2014, as my NOC is open this year.
apprently, my brother's NOC is also open for FSW2014.

should we apply separately, or is there a joint application for siblings ( just like the spouses)?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
aarvi.dhalla said:
Hello Seniors

I want to know that I have Heard about FSWP 2014-15 going to open on 1st May
My question is
1) I didn't give IELTS yet....... so if i start today it will take about one month......should i try?
2) I will go for NOC 2281 (Network Technician) ..............how much hot NOC is this............?
3) how long it will take to reach cap in this particular NOC(2281) e.g 1 month or 2 months or long??
I mean how much time i have to complete my formalities.........

Please feel free to give advise.............

1- You will receive your results on 14th day of the test. So grab a seat for IELTS GT as soon as possible.
2- Its not as hot as others but still no one knows when the cap will reach.
3- Since the cap is 1000 so you still have good 2 months to complete everything!

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Hi Everyone,

My spouse has a job offer from a Canadian company (NOC 2174). Right now in the process of TFW(LMO applied). Is there any chance my spouse can ask the company to sponsor the PR under Federal Skilled Worker Program 2014 quota.
If the answer is yes,
1. How much time does it take to get the visa in hand(with job offer). This is very important as they want my spouse be there at the earliest?
2. Are employers generally good (fee and legal process) to take care of applying for this FSWP?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Intocanada said:
Hi Everyone,

My spouse has a job offer from a Canadian company (NOC 2174). Right now in the process of TFW(LMO applied). Is there any chance my spouse can ask the company to sponsor the PR under Federal Skilled Worker Program 2014 quota.
If the answer is yes,
1. How much time does it take to get the visa in hand(with job offer). This is very important as they want my spouse be there at the earliest?
2. Are employers generally good (fee and legal process) to take care of applying for this FSWP?
I think I got answers for both
1. 11 months appx (CIC website suggests to apply TFW parallel with FSW)
2. My employer does not take care of fee but supports in the legal procedure.

Thx

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
sukeshkumarb said:
Hi All,

Could some one Please please please help me resolve my query.

1. Age - 26

2. Experience: 46 Months of Exp in Software Development and Design, working for Accenture. I would complete 4 yrs on June 24th

3. Education: B.E in Information Technology

4. IELTS: L / R / S / W - 8 / 7.5 / 6.5 / 6.5

If i calculate based on above criteria, i am getting 66 points.....If i wait till June 24th, I will complete 4 years of work exp, so I will get two more points.....If i go ahead starting the process now, it will be a month atleast...so one more month is grace period...

Please please some one could suggest me whether they will consider even this 1 month as short and reject the application ????

Also I have 6 months of internship during my graduation, so will they take into consideration this as a part time job atleast....?????

Please someone help me...
If you are married, try to let your spouse pass IELTS exam, otherwise, be ready to submit once you complete 48 months in work
I believe that 1000 CAP will not finish in two months in any occupation

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
23-01-15; Husband 28-01-15
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
Please help I have sumitted my Manitoba Provincial Nominee program application last Sept, but I am still waiting for the approval which I dont know if I will be approved or not.
The new list has my NOC and I want to try to apply in FSW. Do you think it's ok to try or the will reject it because I have 2 applications? Thanks in advance for your advise.