+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 Applicants, not yet received CSQ

arelin

Jul 10, 2017
Yes I do not know why midi is not updating .my agency told me that midi is not telling them as to why there's a delay...if I call midi also i don't get any appropriate response... just tell to wait

Scorpio1981

Oct 19, 2017
Same thing happened to me from my agency and from MIDI nobody have proper information any one from 2014 got his CSQ??

mhallaq

Mar 26, 2017
I need to know, if they sent intention to reject, this means that they passed through the file and checked the documents , but after that they stopped working on it after updating the file, what is the meaning of this situation , is it means that they will not accept the update, or what ?

Waiting the results is worse that getting it ? ???

Omshivay

Feb 21, 2018
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Dilhi
Hi , I am also 2014 applicant almost 4 years finish waiting for csq. Make one WhatsApp group

Omshivay

Feb 21, 2018
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Dilhi
I call midi every month they say still in processing primary review not start how can they work .all my friends got csq ,also pr .

Jevel007

Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone i had received my letter of intent for rejection a year ago and since then there’s no more updates followed... is anyone here with the same situation as mine? Im also an applicant from 2014...

Omshivay

Feb 21, 2018
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Dilhi
I am from India, file number got in July 2014 , documents update September 2016 now still waiting for csq no updates. I think everyone joining one group on WhatsApp

mhallaq

Mar 26, 2017
Asia region is on hold now they r finishing Maghreb region paper applicants and then they will move to Asia then Middle east...

Sorry bro , I don’t think so , because as stated in the official immigration web site , AlGeria and Morocco , are been processed for the applicants filed on Dec-2013 and India for Feb-2014

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
This is not updated info..most important I m sure all 2014 candidates who r remaining r those who received intend to reject because the documents was not completely submitted...and those who submit complete documents corrcectly in first attempt already got CSQ...

Most of the 2014 case are delay just coz of our mistake mean document not submit correctly...is there anyone who can confirm thet he / she not received any intend to reject and still waiting for CSQ...