+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 Applicants, not yet received CSQ

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
This thread is for 2014 Quebec applicants, who haven't received selection certificate yet. Many of the applicants on this period already received CSQ. So, let remaining unlucky friends like us join and share our experience

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
My time line:

File Number : June 2014
Intention to reject: August 2016
Documents updated: Sept 2016
Latest update on telephonic inquiry : Documents under preliminary review
Visa office : Abu Dhabi

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
As per Quebec immigration, they have "first come first serve" policy. Why our files getting delayed, while those applied later received CSQ?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per Quebec immigration, they have "first come first serve" policy. Why our files getting delayed, while those applied later received CSQ?
depends on your natal country, your AOT and knowledgment of french

sashamol john

May 24, 2017
Please I need a proper answer for my doubt. Am planning to go to Qubec on July . Is it mandatory to stay in Qubec or can I move from there to other province. Please help .

sashamol john

May 24, 2017
Hi Please I need a proper answer for my doubt. Am planning to go to Qubec on July . Is it mandatory to stay in Qubec or can I move from there to other province. Please help

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
Hi Please I need a proper answer for my doubt. Am planning to go to Qubec on July . Is it mandatory to stay in Qubec or can I move from there to other province. Please help
You can move from Quebec to other province, Provided you should have a proper address in Quebec to do your PR formalities after landing. Kindly share your Timeline, Area of Training and Visa office

Last edited:

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
depends on your natal country, your AOT and knowledgment of french
I am from India and a Nurse by profession. I know same resident with same qualification applied after me received CSQ !!! What is your timeline shaggycoc?

Jun 15, 2017
I am from india and applied for CSQ ....I am software developer by profession.......They always send intention to reject for the updates....I have got the required points for family application........still waiting for CSQ....

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
I am from india and applied for CSQ ....I am software developer by profession.......They always send intention to reject for the updates....I have got the required points for family application........still waiting for CSQ....
When exactly you got your last intention to reject? and how many times?

sashamol john

May 24, 2017
You can move from Quebec to other province, Provided you should have a proper address in Quebec to do your PR formalities after landing. Kindly share your Timeline, Area of Training and Visa office

But I heard if you are moving like that it will affect our pr renewal. Especially am a qsw immigrant. So many are moving suddenly to other province when they reach Qubec. So I want to know that it will effect us in the future.

Applied on 2013
Csq 2015 Aug
PCC on

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
But I heard if you are moving like that it will affect our pr renewal. Especially am a qsw immigrant. So many are moving suddenly to other province when they reach Qubec. So I want to know that it will effect us in the future.

Applied on 2013
Csq 2015 Aug
PCC on
If you go by rule, you should be working in Quebec for 2 years before going to any other province. If you didn't get any job for first year then you can justify your change in province. If you are a professional who require licence to work in Canada, then it will take almost one year to finish all your formalities and to adapt with Canadian situations.

does your profession require licence to work in Canda?

sashamol john

May 24, 2017
If you go by rule, you should be working in Quebec for 2 years before going to any other province. If you didn't get any job for first year then you can justify your change in province. If you are a professional who require licence to work in Canada, then it will take almost one year to finish all your formalities and to adapt with Canadian situations.

does your profession require licence to work in Canda?
Yes am a nurse. I heard without French it's difficult to get a job . So what is the solution for this . Should stay for one and move or stay one year. Because a lot of people planning to move on the arrival day itself.

If they move like that it can effect there future.