+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 Applicants, not yet received CSQ

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
Yes am a nurse. I heard without French it's difficult to get a job . So what is the solution for this . Should stay for one and move or stay one year. Because a lot of people planning to move on the arrival day itself.

If they move like that it can effect there future.
Sashamol,
According to me, you simultaneously try in Quebec and other province for getting licence. It would take at least one year anyway. Try in Quebec itself for first year, some nursing related work, which do not require complete licensure. That will gain some experience will be beneficial any where in Canada. After one year you will be free bird !!!

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
If you go by rule, you should be working in Quebec for 2 years before going to any other province. If you didn't get any job for first year then you can justify your change in province. If you are a professional who require licence to work in Canada, then it will take almost one year to finish all your formalities and to adapt with Canadian situations.

does your profession require licence to work in Canda?
Hi,
I am a Veterinarian from Bangladesh. I have applied for CSQ on Jan/2016. How long i have to wait for. I dont have license from Quebec.

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
Reactions: Mjkab

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Last edited:

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
OMG!
Did you get that after!
But since I submitted my application from Montreal, should They treat me as a residents of Bangladesh?
Oh... if you r a Canadian (Quebec) experience class, things are different. Your's will be processed with priority

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
All 2014 applicants, Please give your timeline

My timeline is :

File Number : June 2014
Intention to reject: August 2016
Documents updated: Sept 2016
Latest update on telephonic inquiry : Documents waiting for preliminary review - May 2017
Visa office : Abu Dhabi

Thank you

Reactions: GPSwithluck

arelin

Jul 10, 2017
Hi,
my time line is
File number :June 2014
Intention to reject: may 2016
Update of documents :June 2016
Called midi for enquiry :reply require 12months after updates.
Still no news no csq yet.
Need your help what step to take next...

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013

My timeline is :

Latest update on telephonic inquiry : Documents waiting for preliminary review - May 2017

Thank you
This is exactly my time line !!!!!!!! same dates copy paste :)

arelin

Jul 10, 2017
I posted my time line my vo may be Hong Kong... Today my agency told me if midi is reassessing I will have shortage of points as per new grids... I don't know exactly what is happening....

zaajoo

Feb 8, 2016
I posted my time line my vo may be Hong Kong... Today my agency told me if midi is reassessing I will have shortage of points as per new grids... I don't know exactly what is happening....
Dear friend, Don't delay... find out your short comings and rectify as soon as possible.

arelin

Jul 10, 2017
Hi,friends!! after the new immigration rules and changes in grid came I asked my agency if I will be affected but they told me it should not as my midi update was done last June 2016. And probably I would be in the preliminary stage.... After these I called midi they told me 12 months time period is needed from the time of update.. So I waited still no news... Now I tried to call midi but the previous number it has computer generated options and has no options to contact them for previous application enquiry... It only speak about student visa and French study program etc... Can anyone tell me how I can call midi... Also if anyone can provide the telephone number please......

Tushar Thapar

Jun 28, 2017

My timeline is :

Thank you
Dear Zajoo,
Have a good Day!
I submitted my file in August 2016 file no 10172 received and i also submitted the demand draft.As per your experience when will CSQ received and what is approximate time to through the PR process.

Please revert on this
With Regards,
Tushar

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Expats,
Would anyone Distinguish Two Preliminary Review of Paper Based & Online(Mon Project) application,
Which one is affected by 8th march,2017 Modification OR BOTH IS EFFECTED ?
Here is the both link:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php

It is for Paper based application, Here Preliminary Review is Second Step.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/steps-times.html

It is for Online(Mon Project) Applicant Where Preliminary Review is the First Step.

I'm looking forward to Any kind of Reply.