+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 Alberta applicants lets connect here

citizenshipapplicant

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Hello Albertans,

I am starting this thread so we can here our experience and wait together Please share your timeline. I applied in September 2014 and In Process so far. :)

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How about we also have our time line posted as signature, with local CIC office location?

citizenshipapplicant said:
I am starting this thread so we can here our experience and wait together Please share your timeline. I applied in September 2014 and In Process so far. :)

citizenshipapplicant

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
smrit said:
How about we also have our time line posted as signature, with local CIC office location?
Yes Smrit actually i don't have my timeline in signature so asked. thanks for post though.

A question. i also sent application in September, did they tell you that your file has been transferred to Calgary or you called them or it's in your ecas. Thanks

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Red Deer, AB

Timeline's below.

Cheers,

ABscientist

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
LOT= Local office transfer. For the files submitted before the e-mail AOR system began, they dont show this date on eCAS

citizenshipapplicant

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ABscientist said:
Jan 2014 in process :) , Edmonton CIC.

How do I get to know the LOT date, do I just call and ask?
I am also in process. I think either you can call them or they update in ECAS when they transfer but I am not sure about latter one. I am also thinking to call them. :)

citizenshipapplicant

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ABscientist said:
LOT= Local office transfer. For the files submitted before the e-mail AOR system began, they dont show this date on eCAS
Hi ABScientist,

Are you sure they won't update Local File Transfer on ECAS. So you mean calling CIC is the only way to know it? Thanks in advance

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABscientist said:
thanks for the clarification

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
citizenshipapplicant said:
Hi ABScientist,

Are you sure they won't update Local File Transfer on ECAS. So you mean calling CIC is the only way to know it? Thanks in advance
i have got AOR by email and i can see LOT in e-case .
wish that could help

citizenshipapplicant

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
abdul560 said:
i have got AOR by email and i can see LOT in e-case .
wish that could help
You have idea when this email AOR system began, I applied in September and you in November. I got everything in mail so far. No email. They just update ECAS