+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 AFTER PNP WHO GOT PPR POST HERE

rahulnewyork

Sep 11, 2014
Hi all,

This is Raul. I was nominated by BC PNP (I work for govt. of BC) and then I made an application to the Centralized Intake Office on July 21, 2014 and tracker reported its delivery on July 24th. This is 8th week and I have not received any Acknowledgement from CIC. I am wondering what's going on with my application. Further, do they send you the acknowledgement by regular mail or via email?

This apart, I went for upfront medical, finger printing, and police clearance and submitted them along with my application.

Any inputs from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Raul

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
rahulnewyork said:
Hi all,

This is Raul. I was nominated by BC PNP (I work for govt. of BC) and then I made an application to the Centralized Intake Office on July 21, 2014 and tracker reported its delivery on July 24th. This is 8th week and I have not received any Acknowledgement from CIC. I am wondering what's going on with my application. Further, do they send you the acknowledgement by regular mail or via email?

This apart, I went for upfront medical, finger printing, and police clearance and submitted them along with my application.

Any inputs from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Raul

Hi Raul
Doesnt matter what job u got and what you sent them they willl make u wait. I had also sent everything but i had to wait too. Although i didnt send medicals. Getting medicals upfront is a bad idea because now the clock on your medical is ticking (it expires in a year). By the time they get to your application, u might have to re-do it. Anyways, you should hear from them in about a month or two with Acknowledgement of receipt. And then there will be no news for 6-8 months. if you are lucky, but u missed documents then u might get additional documents request in between. Good luck!!! Dont want to disappoint you but this is the truth.