Sept 27 2013
Any News from any body??

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hfinkel said:
Nothing here since October medicals and December last document request.
Are you currently in Canada or did you applied from your country?

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
In process since Dec 23, 2013
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
I received email regarding GCMS. They sent me a 45 page pdf file. To be honest, I understood nothing. But in some places they have written, Criminality : passed and Eligibility: passed. Rather than anywhere else, I found nothing regarding the status. Any one have any idea, where should I look at to understand the status of the file? Guys please help me.

dior12

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shifat said:
I received email regarding GCMS. They sent me a 45 page pdf file. To be honest, I understood nothing. But in some places they have written, Criminality : passed and Eligibility: passed. Rather than anywhere else, I found nothing regarding the status. Any one have any idea, where should I look at to understand the status of the file? Guys please help me.
Look at the bottom where it has detailed notes. For example, document reviewed. candidate satisfied requirements etc.. GCMS doesn't really help to make sense of when you'll receive PPR but did it say you were transferred to Ottawa ? and when?

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
dior12 said:
Look at the bottom where it has detailed notes. For example, document reviewed. candidate satisfied requirements etc.. GCMS doesn't really help to make sense of when you'll receive PPR but did it say you were transferred to Ottawa ? and when?
I did there, they are just telling that I have valid status and bla bla not telling anything about my recent status of file. Is it 45 pages always? or I ordered something wrong

dior12

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah thats normal.. look at the date and which office they your file is at. It usually goes from descending order (the latest time something happened to your file should be at the top of the sections)..

Cyntact11

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2013
Nomination.....
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
September 23, 2013
Med's Request
September 23, 2013
Med's Done....
October 6, 2013
Passport Req..
May 5, 2014
LANDED..........
June 7, 2014
shifat said:
I did there, they are just telling that I have valid status and bla bla not telling anything about my recent status of file. Is it 45 pages always? or I ordered something wrong
If all 4 important measures are done it might mean that your application is in final review of the officer example;

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: passed
Security: Passed
Medicals Passed

If you passed all of these it means that they might be close to making the decision based on these 4...

My 2nd GCMS is 35 pages long and according to it

Security: not started

This was last January... I will receive My 3rd GCMS notes first week of April... Once it says Passed on the security background check then it means I'm almost done...

Also check the Notes usually it will give you a hint that very thing is ok with your application.

Anyway, no update for me yet on ECAS... Hopefully we al get to hear something soon!

Good day to all!

dior12

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cyntact11 said:
If all 4 important measures are done it might mean that your application is in final review of the officer example;

Medicals Passed

If you passed all of these it means that they might be close to making the decision based on these 4...

This was last January... I will receive My 3rd GCMS notes first week of April... Once it says Passed on the security background check then it means I'm almost done...

Also check the Notes usually it will give you a hint that very thing is ok with your application.

Anyway, no update for me yet on ECAS... Hopefully we al get to hear something soon!

Good day to all!
For me the security was blank.. is there a specific security area? It changed from not started to blank

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
Cyntact11 said:

Medicals Passed

Good day to all!
Now I got some idea, it's showing criminality: passed, medicals: passed but security is blanked. do you have any idea what do they mean by security?

Cyntact11

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2013
Nomination.....
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
September 23, 2013
Med's Request
September 23, 2013
Med's Done....
October 6, 2013
Passport Req..
May 5, 2014
LANDED..........
June 7, 2014
shifat said:
Now I got some idea, it's showing criminality: passed, medicals: passed but security is blanked. do you have any idea what do they mean by security?
Maybe it's because when your GCMS was generated they haven't updated the status of their Security check.. Once they have all the necessary info to make sure you are cleared, they will then put whether you pass or not.. I think the Security background check is the crucial and time consuming part of their assessment... Just a speculation... Don't worry you'll hear something soon. :)

Cyntact11

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2013
Nomination.....
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
September 23, 2013
Med's Request
September 23, 2013
Med's Done....
October 6, 2013
Passport Req..
May 5, 2014
LANDED..........
June 7, 2014
shifat said:
Security check is when they run a background check on you, to find out if you have been involve in anyway with illegal high risk activities, gangs, terrorism etc.. As well as if you pose a threat to the public and to Canada...Also they try to get information from different government agencies, Interpol, FBI and such ...I don't know exactly how, when and if it's true... It takes time especially if you have lived in another country other than Canada and your home country...

Again these are just speculations to give you an idea of what a security check is... It's much more complex than the criminality check. ;D

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
Cyntact11 said:
Security check is when they run a background check on you, to find out if you have been involve in anyway with illegal high risk activities, gangs, terrorism etc.. As well as if you pose a threat to the public and to Canada...Also they try to get information from different government agencies, Interpol, FBI and such ...I don't know exactly how, when and if it's true... It takes time especially if you have lived in another country other than Canada and your home country...

Again these are just speculations to give you an idea of what a security check is... It's much more complex than the criminality check. ;D
Criminality, Eligibility shows 'passed' but admissibility status shows : nothing. There is nothing written whether officer has been appointed or yet to be appointed. But under criminality, it shows that "RCMP" no traceable issues found.

Cyntact11

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2013
Nomination.....
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
September 23, 2013
Med's Request
September 23, 2013
Med's Done....
October 6, 2013
Passport Req..
May 5, 2014
LANDED..........
June 7, 2014
shifat said:
Criminality, Eligibility shows 'passed' but admissibility status shows : nothing. There is nothing written whether officer has been appointed or yet to be appointed. But under criminality, it shows that "RCMP" no traceable issues found.
That means they haven't started it yet... You can order another one to see if they have updated it or started processing the security check... When was your GCMS generated? You'll see it at the bottom of the page.