AOR Received.
31-03-2016
File Transfer...
25-07-2016
Med's Request
01-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
I find that strange too that it only took 6 months. I know if you apply as a tourist then it could be 6 months or even shorter than that.
Sorry it's 8 months application. I know it's so sad til now still waiting for our 7th year anniversary for the application They are from a family friend of us

Vik74

Oct 14, 2015
Sorry it's 8 months application. I know it's so sad til now still waiting for our 7th year anniversary for the application They are from a family friend of us
Wow, this is so ironical. I am still waiting for the back ground check to clear 9 months on and here we have under the new rules files been completed in 6 months.
The only thing that comes to my mind is CIC deliberately holding back the older applications.

flurryvan

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
Doc's Request.
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
31-03-2016
File Transfer...
25-07-2016
Med's Request
01-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016
Same here as well waiting for the background check and for us it's almost a year. Yes exactly and the question is why. The good think about the application from CIC Canada, is that they will give you a definite updates for 5 years. Plus 2 years in Manila. The possiblility when the medical expires you have to remedical and apply for new police clearance and then they will do background check again

moomoo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Same here as well waiting for the background check and for us it's almost a year. Yes exactly and the question is why. The good think about the application from CIC Canada, is that they will give you a definite updates for 5 years. Plus 2 years in Manila. The possiblility when the medical expires you have to remedical and apply for new police clearance and then they will do background check again
I wonder if this 8 month application was processed in Ottawa instead of overseas.

People in ottawa seem to have their heads on straight when it comes to processing applications, overseas offices you are at the mercy of the incompetent staff they hire

But im having a really hard time beleiving 8 months from sponsorship to Visa issuing. why would standard checks like Medicals/ Background/ Security take a lot less time in this case than it usually does.

Vik74

Oct 14, 2015
I wonder if this 8 month application was processed in Ottawa instead of overseas.

People in ottawa seem to have their heads on straight when it comes to processing applications, overseas offices you are at the mercy of the incompetent staff they hire

But im having a really hard time beleiving 8 months from sponsorship to Visa issuing. why would standard checks like Medicals/ Background/ Security take a lot less time in this case than it usually does.
Rightly said. Why these double standards?

popsbagel28

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 7, 2017
Rightly said. Why these double standards?
We were just lucky that the person who handled my parents in laws application was very efficient. Our application got transferred in Manila Visa Office in Sep 2016 and Visa was issued July 7, 2017. They even had two medicals done...one was in Nov 2016 and the second one was Feb 2017. I guess it just depends on the visa officer that handles the application.

Vik74

Oct 14, 2015
Does anyone now the processing time at the New Delhi Visa office? I just cannot find processing times by Visa Offices on the CIC website.
Thanks

Vishrutpatel

May 24, 2017
Does anyone now the processing time at the New Delhi Visa office? I just cannot find processing times by Visa Offices on the CIC website.
Thanks
Its off. Now it shown working on file for particular date in palce of processing time by visa office ..

Jul 26, 2017
Hi all,

I am also in same boat. Applied on 18 August 2011. Hope we have the request soon....

Thanks,
Hi I'm in the same boat I applied for my parents in September 2011 I would like to ask you couple questions if your paper has been processed after medical what they required hope to hear back from you

Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys!

Please join here everybody who applied for sponsorship their parents in 2011 (May - November). Hopefully, we will receive the doc. request soon (maybe this month).

It would be just easy to wait together and share news.

Good luck for all of us!

My time line is:

App. Filed.......: MAY-2011
Doc's Request.:
AOR Received.:
File Transfer...:
Med's Request:
Med's Done....:
Interview........:
Passport Req..:
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........:
When was the medical done I would like to know couple more answers if you can reply thank you

Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys,

I have not received anything yet. No dependents, only Father and Mother

App. Filed and received .......: August 3-2011

Do you think I should be hearing anything soon?
Hi there I would like to know if your application has been processed I'm in the same boat and I need some help I would like to know how many times you have to submit option C printout and also after your medical what is the next step

Jul 26, 2017
I also applied back in 2011 and received document request end of last month. Has anyone sent the requested documents to CIC-Mississauga yet?
Hi I also applied into 2011I would like to know if you application has been processed I would like to know what is the requirement after your medical please reply