Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
Re: Hi, thank you very much for valuable information. In your case, how many people

Rrasoda said:
Helo another immigrant . In my case my mom ,my dad,my brother . And visa office newdelhi. Sponsered my parents in june 2011. And file transfer in oct 20,2016. Medical request and police clearance and my brother birth certificate ,travel document request in oct 25th. Medical done on nov 08,2016. And other document sent on nov 15. Passport request on feb 07,2017. 3 month after medical.
Hi Rrasoda...What is address for new Delhi...To send pcc.

dsy2001

Oct 13, 2016
dsy2001 said:
Hi guys!

Please join here everybody who applied for sponsorship their parents in 2011 (May - November). Hopefully, we will receive the doc. request soon (maybe this month).

It would be just easy to wait together and share news.

Good luck for all of us!

My time line is:
Application Filed.......: MAY-2011
Doc's Request.: 29 July 2015
AOR Received.: 14 Sep 2016
File Transfer...: 22 Sep 2016
Med's Request: 25 Sep 2016
Med's Done....: 5 Oct 2016
Additional documents requested: 22 Nov. 2016
Documents deposited: 24 Nov 2016.
Interview........: Not required.
Passport Request: 7 Feb 2017.
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........:

StayHopeful

Mar 17, 2016
Hello friends,

Can i know the address of Canada Embassy New Delhi to send my PCC and other forms and what is the best way to send registered mail or courier.?

Rrasoda

Dec 24, 2016
High Commission of Canada
Address: 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, India 110021, India
Postal Address: P.O. Box 5207, New Delhi, India, 110021 India

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Re: Hi, thank you very much for valuable information. In your case, how many people

Rrasoda said:
Helo another immigrant . In my case my mom ,my dad,my brother . And visa office newdelhi. Sponsered my parents in june 2011. And file transfer in oct 20,2016. Medical request and police clearance and my brother birth certificate ,travel document request in oct 25th. Medical done on nov 08,2016. And other document sent on nov 15. Passport request on feb 07,2017. 3 month after medical.
thank you again :)

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Could anyone from this 2011 batch let me have an idea how long Delhi is taking for their background checks.
I know now with the ability to link your application one can see background checks change from
"not started" to "in progress"

Just wanted to get an idea how long it stays " in progress " for background checks before decision made for a straight forward case on average at Delhi these days for 2011 pending cases.

Also does Delhi still ask for passports to be sent via VSF offices. Are photos requested with the PPR

I'm a little out of touch with the current timetable and standard request from Delhi for PPR and would be grateful for any input.
Thanks

Dhaliwal2016

Aug 27, 2016
soonihope said:
Could anyone from this 2011 batch let me have an idea how long Delhi is taking for their background checks.
I know now with the ability to link your application one can see background checks change from
"not started" to "in progress"

Just wanted to get an idea how long it stays " in progress " for background checks before decision made for a straight forward case on average at Delhi these days for 2011 pending cases.

Also does Delhi still ask for passports to be sent via VSF offices. Are photos requested with the PPR

I'm a little out of touch with the current timetable and standard request from Delhi for PPR and would be grateful for any input.
Thanks
It depends case by case. My case its been more than 2 months from day it went in progress. Some people it toom just 1 month.

aresham

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Another-Immigrant said:
GCKey account shows

A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Background check started. I don' know how long it take to complete and then how long to get PPR. Anyone has any idea?

May be it is different time frame for everyone?
Hi my friend, I have created a username and password for my father as a main applicant for permanent residence application, but it doesn't let me add his application to GCkey account. Do you have any experience in this regards?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
aresham said:
Hi my friend, I have created a username and password for my father as a main applicant for permanent residence application, but it doesn't let me add his application to GCkey account. Do you have any experience in this regards?
Here is the link i found. There was another link as well, but could not found

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-to-link-your-sowp-paper-application-to-cic-online-t431263.0.html

Just let you know, many people has the issue with this. You are not alone

Wana add more

Just stick to one option e.g. Family name and UCI number
or Family name and application number
Leave passport information blank
I heard some one put ONE space on place of birth that worked
For me it was issue with number of persons on applications
In my application we were 4 here and 1 person to sponsor

1/2/4/5/6 did not worked

it worked with 3. No idea how 3 worked.

But try again and again, with Just one option Family name and UCI/Application number

Hope it help

thanks

aresham

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Another-Immigrant said:
Here is the link i found. There was another link as well, but could not found

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/steps-to-link-your-sowp-paper-application-to-cic-online-t431263.0.html

Just let you know, many people has the issue with this. You are not alone

Wana add more

Just stick to one option e.g. Family name and UCI number
or Family name and application number
Leave passport information blank
I heard some one put ONE space on place of birth that worked
For me it was issue with number of persons on applications
In my application we were 4 here and 1 person to sponsor

1/2/4/5/6 did not worked

it worked with 3. No idea how 3 worked.

But try again and again, with Just one option Family name and UCI/Application number

Hope it help

thanks
Thanks alot.

aresham

Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2011
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Rrasoda said:
Hello areshan,yes they ask ppr via vsf . With 2 pic and that passport request letter.
Sorry if this response is for me, I don't understand it. Could you please tell me what is por, vsf?