Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Lsls said:
My file was transferred to visa officer within Canada. Still in 1st stage.
I even don't know which month I'm supposed to start to count my waiting timeline. This Mar is pending review, this jun is 2nd review... :(

Do you know you got Sponsorship approval or Not? Do you have your GCMS notes ordered?

Lsls

Apr 13, 2016
Another-Immigrant said:
Do you know you got Sponsorship approval or Not? Do you have your GCMS notes ordered?
End sept I recvd CGMS notes, latest status on it shows my file has been transferred to vo for 2nd review on 6/28. I ordered CGMS notes again on 11/3, but hvn't recvd it so far. Last week my MP email cic and answer was "still in process"

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Lsls said:
End sept I recvd CGMS notes, latest status on it shows my file has been transferred to vo for 2nd review on 6/28. I ordered CGMS notes again on 11/3, but hvn't recvd it so far. Last week my MP email cic and answer was "still in process"
Sorry , it is confusion here

As far as i know , If your file is transferred to VO (Visa Office) that means your file is in 2nd stage. Normally CIC send email/letter for that informing you about which VISA office your file is transferred e.g Ottawa, New Delhi etc. Visa office process files for people are being sponsored not for Sponsorship approval. For sponsorship approval CPC-Mississauga process applications. When done, files are transferred from CPC-M to Visa Office for 2nd stage

Or

Your file is never transferred to VO. Do you have last communication, letter/email from CIC?. What is the exact wording of that letter/email?. Just share the wording, hide your personal information on the letter/email in case you are willing to share.

If some one else has more information may be able to shed light on it.

Thanks

fadeupandtired

Nov 15, 2016
I was wondering if anyone know estimated time after medicals are received for the entire application to finish?

We have already submitted police certificate and RPRF as asked by VO with the medicals.

How much more wait...?!?

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
fadeupandtired said:
I was wondering if anyone know estimated time after medicals are received for the entire application to finish?

We have already submitted police certificate and RPRF as asked by VO with the medicals.

How much more wait...?!?
Every VO is different, I've been waiting for the past 6 months.

Stuck at Mexico :mad: :mad:

Lsls

Apr 13, 2016
Another-Immigrant said:
Sorry , it is confusion here

As far as i know , If your file is transferred to VO (Visa Office) that means your file is in 2nd stage. Normally CIC send email/letter for that informing you about which VISA office your file is transferred e.g Ottawa, New Delhi etc. Visa office process files for people are being sponsored not for Sponsorship approval. For sponsorship approval CPC-Mississauga process applications. When done, files are transferred from CPC-M to Visa Office for 2nd stage

Or

Your file is never transferred to VO. Do you have last communication, letter/email from CIC?. What is the exact wording of that letter/email?. Just share the wording, hide your personal information on the letter/email in case you are willing to share.

If some one else has more information may be able to shed light on it.

Thanks
here is the last notes on my CGMS notes:
notes:5
updated date: 2016/06/28
label: general
office: cpc Mississauga
text: sds to review for dokaj as file has been referred for lico already. cpa/rsy

notes: 6
updated date: 2016/7/12
office: montreal call centre
text: informed sponsor elig in secondary review, no time frame available

when I called cic early Jul, they told me my file had been transferred to officer within Canada for 2nd review. don't know when it's my turn.

StayHopeful

Mar 17, 2016
Hello friends!

I applied for my mom,dad and 1 dependent sister sponsorship in April,2011 & i got a letter in march 2016 for secondary review.Now yesterday i got an email and they have asked for new updated IMM 1283 & option C prinouts, employer letter from Sep 10,2014 to Sep 10,2015..

I am curious to know that which income requirement rules will apply to my application the rules before November 2011 or which they change in 2014 as i have kept sufficient income from 2011 to till date as per the rules applicable at the time i applied.
But my income is not sufficient if they consider my application according to new changed rules after 2014..Can somebody help me by providing me the information about the income required in my case..?

I would really appreciate your help..

Thanks..

been.bittu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
JULY 2014
AOR Received.
OCT 2014
File Transfer...
MARCH 2016
Med's Request
APRIL 2016
Med's Done....
APRIL 2016
Passport Req..
NOV 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2016
LANDED..........
DEC 2016
.hi stayhopful

i applied in april 2011 and in april 2015 they asked income for april 2014 to april 2015 and i just fill up as old rule then very next they approved me as sponsor my parents got visa nov 2016................

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
StayHopeful said:
Hello friends!

I applied for my mom,dad and 1 dependent sister sponsorship in April,2011 & i got a letter in march 2016 for secondary review.Now yesterday i got an email and they have asked for new updated IMM 1283 & option C prinouts, employer letter from Sep 10,2014 to Sep 10,2015..

I am curious to know that which income requirement rules will apply to my application the rules before November 2011 or which they change in 2014 as i have kept sufficient income from 2011 to till date as per the rules applicable at the time i applied.
But my income is not sufficient if they consider my application according to new changed rules after 2014..Can somebody help me by providing me the information about the income required in my case..?

I would really appreciate your help..

Thanks..
As you applied in April 2011 the OLD rules of income requirement apply to your case.

You do not need to meet the new higher LICO plus 30% requirement, this only applies to cases submitted from Jan 2014.

Good luck.

Lsls

Apr 13, 2016
A person who I know got pending review letter this April, and got DM1 today. She added consigner & reported new baby last few years

StayHopeful

Mar 17, 2016
been.bittu said:
.hi stayhopful

i applied in april 2011 and in april 2015 they asked income for april 2014 to april 2015 and i just fill up as old rule then very next they approved me as sponsor my parents got visa nov 2016................
Thanks been.bittu for your information..i really appreciate this.

StayHopeful

Mar 17, 2016
soonihope said:
As you applied in April 2011 the OLD rules of income requirement apply to your case.

You do not need to meet the new higher LICO plus 30% requirement, this only applies to cases submitted from Jan 2014.

Good luck.
thanks dear for kind information...i appreciate this

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Lsls said:
here is the last notes on my CGMS notes:
notes:5
updated date: 2016/06/28
office: cpc Mississauga
text: sds to review for dokaj as file has been referred for lico already. cpa/rsy

notes: 6
updated date: 2016/7/12
office: montreal call centre
text: informed sponsor elig in secondary review, no time frame available

when I called cic early Jul, they told me my file had been transferred to officer within Canada for 2nd review. don't know when it's my turn.

Here is link at CIC for Dokaj case by court

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob324.asp

You can add co signer, that should not be issue. Your office is still CPC Mississauga. I would say, don't take the date of receiving letter as pending review, rather the date when it was in pending review and start processing date. Because some time CIC sent you letter at later date or in batch.