Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
Hey guys! I received the passport submission request..

Seems like slowly they processing it..

I have a question for peeps recently got passport submission do we need to go through biometric when submission of passport or just submit the passport. Letter does not say anything about biometric scan.

Please let me know...

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
Markwaiting123 said:

I have a question for peeps recently got passport submission do we need to go through biometric when submission of passport or just submit the passport. Letter does not say anything about biometric scan.

Please let me know...
Congrats, I believe they already have it from your Passport.

It's just a stamp in your passport and a card.

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
Thank you! Did any others got passport request? What else did the ask to submit with passport?

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
Markwaiting123 said:
Thank you! Did any others got passport request? What else did the ask to submit with passport?
TBH I am not sure, someone else may be able 2 help you.

I'm still waiting for my PPR :(

Pandori

May 18, 2016
thepilot said:
TBH I am not sure, someone else may be able 2 help you.

I'm still waiting for my PPR :(

I'm also still waiting for ppr
medical done : Aug 2016
visa office delhi & July 2011 Batch

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
August 2014 Doc's request for reassessment: March 2016
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 6, 2016 PCC & Doc's request: August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Request
August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Done....
September 2016 & November 2017 PCC submission: October 2016 & November 2017 Background check: In Progress since Dec 21,2016
Passport Req..
February 19, 2018, Passports Submitted: February 22, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
February 28, 2018, Received: March 5, 2018
Markwaiting123 said:

Please let me know...
Greats news. Seems like Colombo people are working :)

Did you receive the request by email/MyCIC?

Can you please tell me when you submitted the PCC?

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
Thanks PSAug2010! I submitted my PCC October 26,2016 and received the passport request by email.

Good luck with your, hope you will receiving the request soon.

Do u they refuse application after they request for Passport or it's just to get stamped with visa?

I pray they should clear all 2010 and 2011 applications soon.. it's been a long wait.

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
August 2014 Doc's request for reassessment: March 2016
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 6, 2016 PCC & Doc's request: August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Request
August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Done....
September 2016 & November 2017 PCC submission: October 2016 & November 2017 Background check: In Progress since Dec 21,2016
Passport Req..
February 19, 2018, Passports Submitted: February 22, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
February 28, 2018, Received: March 5, 2018
Markwaiting123 said:
Thanks PSAug2010! I submitted my PCC October 26,2016 and received the passport request by email.

Good luck with your, hope you will receiving the request soon.

Do u they refuse application after they request for Passport or it's just to get stamped with visa?

I pray they should clear all 2010 and 2011 applications soon.. it's been a long wait.
Do not worry too much. They won't just refuse the application without having an interview/asking for more documents.
Passport request is always a good sign.

Check ECAS and MyCIC/GCKey. The status might have already been changed to "decision made".
Sometimes, they won't update the system until the file is closed.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Lsls said:
Hi

I use my iPad everyday, so couldn't update the spreadsheet. I only use computer every few weeks, when I use it next time, I will add my info to the sheet

My case started processing nov or dec 2015, mar 2016 I got pending review letter ( I think bcz of self employment). Then I reported my new born baby and added my hubby as cosigner may 2016. Jun 2016 I was told my case was under 2nd review. Do u know when I will get dm1 result by your estimation? Tks
Sorry, I got busy and was not able to respond back.

You won't be able to update spreadsheet, because this spread sheet, I have shared from my personal google drive account. Even I have to login to my google account to update this. It does not matter you use iPad or computer. But lets say it matters, for our applications, we can change these routines. It is our applications.. Any how... So as you sent already the time line i have updated the spread sheet accordingly. So now you don't need to.

You just gave the idea about start processing not exact month. You use your iPad everyday so you can check this by logging into the ECAS/Online account. So again i am not consultant not immigration lawyer , i have no knowledge/certification of Immigration system. I have just got idea by requesting and then compiling information from other people.

So here it is..

My processing started August 2015 and got Pending review Feb 2016, got Decision made Nov 2016

Your processing started Nov/Dec 2015 and got pending review March 2016, You are around two months behind me in start processing and one month behind in Pending review. So you should be get your decision made either End of December or in January. It is just an idea. Did not considered other factors like holiday season and CIC employee is Sick or on 1 month vacation in another country or so. Yes, CIC employees are also human beings, they work so hard, they also got stressed out ( by work/queirs from people like us) , and they also need vacations.

You just gave estimate about your start processing "Nov/Dec 2015". So i think your wait should end with in 1 to 2 months

You can keep monitoring time to time this spreadsheet also calculate yourself. Not much change in this sheet but who knows..

Hope it helps

Thanks

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Another-Immigrant said:
Here is the problem

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1225&top=23

I have rep on My file as well as my Parent's file

I have to cancel rep from my file
I have to cancel rep from my parents's file. Also i think i need rep myself on my parents' file

Is that correct?

Is it possible that i can just send my self as a rep for my parents's file and it would automatically replace my with the previous one?
Or i have to sent two forms. One for cancel and one for me as new one?

and third form to cancel rep from my file

Did any one did that before?

Thanks

Ah! From CIC website found that, Cancel exiting rep and appoint new one can be done using the single form. No need to send two forms.

Here is instruction in case someone need it

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp

Lsls

Apr 13, 2016
Another-Immigrant said:
Sorry, I got busy and was not able to respond back.

You won't be able to update spreadsheet, because this spread sheet, I have shared from my personal google drive account. Even I have to login to my google account to update this. It does not matter you use iPad or computer. But lets say it matters, for our applications, we can change these routines. It is our applications.. Any how... So as you sent already the time line i have updated the spread sheet accordingly. So now you don't need to.

You just gave the idea about start processing not exact month. You use your iPad everyday so you can check this by logging into the ECAS/Online account. So again i am not consultant not immigration lawyer , i have no knowledge/certification of Immigration system. I have just got idea by requesting and then compiling information from other people.

So here it is..

My processing started August 2015 and got Pending review Feb 2016, got Decision made Nov 2016

Your processing started Nov/Dec 2015 and got pending review March 2016, You are around two months behind me in start processing and one month behind in Pending review. So you should be get your decision made either End of December or in January. It is just an idea. Did not considered other factors like holiday season and CIC employee is Sick or on 1 month vacation in another country or so. Yes, CIC employees are also human beings, they work so hard, they also got stressed out ( by work/queirs from people like us) , and they also need vacations.

You just gave estimate about your start processing "Nov/Dec 2015". So i think your wait should end with in 1 to 2 months

You can keep monitoring time to time this spreadsheet also calculate yourself. Not much change in this sheet but who knows..

Hope it helps

Thanks
Thank u for updating my info to the spreadsheet! Have been waiting so long, don't know when it's my turn. Despaired...

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Lsls said:
Thank u for updating my info to the spreadsheet! Have been waiting so long, don't know when it's my turn. Despaired...
I can understand, I have gone through this. I have also learned from other here they were waiting since long. There are two options I can think protest or wait. But most of people choose to wait. So wait , I believe your turn is close. within 1 to 2 months.

Lsls

Apr 13, 2016
Another-Immigrant said:
I can understand, I have gone through this. I have also learned from other here they were waiting since long. There are two options I can think protest or wait. But most of people choose to wait. So wait , I believe your turn is close. within 1 to 2 months.
End Mar 2016 I got pending review letter. I think it's bcz of my self employment income. End jun of 2016 I was told my file had just been sent to vo for 2nd review. I think it's bcz I reported new born baby & added cosigner this may.

I feel my case is more complicated than other people -- self employment, new born baby, cosigner added; pending review, 2nd review

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Lsls said:
End Mar 2016 I got pending review letter. I think it's bcz of my self employment income. End jun of 2016 I was told my file had just been sent to vo for 2nd review. I think it's bcz I reported new born baby & added cosigner this may.

I feel my case is more complicated than other people -- self employment, new born baby, cosigner added; pending review, 2nd review
I don't think your case is more complicated. I believe pending review and secondary review is same thing. I think reason for pending review is self employment income. That is it. The real problem starts when file is in secondary review. The real problem means , the secondary review process is seems very slow. That is what you me and other are going through.. So wait and wait.

For new born baby, they may ask you new proof of income for that year and year after .. I am not 100% sure , but seen here people mentioning that..

EDIT: Ah missed the line from your quote

End jun of 2016 I was told my file had just been sent to vo for 2nd review
Is your file is Transferred to Visa office? . If it is, then your file is in second stage. So do you know which visa office your file is?

Lsls

Apr 13, 2016
Another-Immigrant said:
I don't think your case is more complicated. I believe pending review and secondary review is same thing. I think reason for pending review is self employment income. That is it. The real problem starts when file is in secondary review. The real problem means , the secondary review process is seems very slow. That is what you me and other are going through.. So wait and wait.

For new born baby, they may ask you new proof of income for that year and year after .. I am not 100% sure , but seen here people mentioning that..

EDIT: Ah missed the line from your quote

Is your file is Transferred to Visa office? . If it is, then your file is in second stage. So do you know which visa office your file is?
My file was transferred to visa officer within Canada. Still in 1st stage.
I even don't know which month I'm supposed to start to count my waiting timeline. This Mar is pending review, this jun is 2nd review... :(